Indonesia Paneristi 1st Annual GTG, 11 December 2010 [details inside] >>

samen
Paneristi
samen
Paneristi

November 16th, 2010, 4:43 am #1

We cordially invite you...

OK, please allow me to rephrase:

Indonesia Paneristi / IndoRisti is having our first anniversary. What started as a casual meetup has escalated into
something that works instead of the usual slackers and losers that meet up for coffee once a week... We'd like to
think that we have grown into a passionate and organized local Paneristi group.

(But do trust us we're still the same tropical slackers and losers but of course a more organized slackers
and losers)

We will be happy to have you join us, invitation is open for all Paneristi from or outside Indonesia: may you
be from the neighboring country, continents, etc. We'd definitely LOVE to have you with us.

</i> * <i> * Please find our official details below:

There will be a Door Prize and a Charity auction for a good cause to support the unfortunate victims of the
local disasters that just recently hit our beautiful archipelago. We hope we can contribute something for our land.

As there will be limited seats due to the venue capacity, please do kindly reserve your seat in advance.

If you have any questions please email: Hansen at h.tjokrosendjojo (at) gmail.com or me (Arif) at arsani (at) cbn.net.id

Thanks you for reading. See you then!

On Behalf of IndoRisti GTG Commitee,

Arif

TruRadiomier
Paneristi

November 16th, 2010, 5:51 am #2

dy78
Paneristi
dy78
Paneristi

November 16th, 2010, 5:55 am #3

Indonesia Paneristi / IndoRisti is having our first anniversary. What started as a casual meetup has escalated into
something that works instead of the usual slackers and losers that meet up for coffee once a week... We'd like to

(But do trust us we're still the same tropical slackers and losers but of course a more organized slackers
and losers)

We will be happy to have you join us, invitation is open for all Paneristi from or outside Indonesia: may you
be from the neighboring country, continents, etc. We'd definitely LOVE to have you with us.

There will be a Door Prize and a Charity auction for a good cause to support the unfortunate victims of the
local disasters that just recently hit our beautiful archipelago. We hope we can contribute something for our land.

As there will be limited seats due to the venue capacity, please do kindly reserve your seat in advance.

If you have any questions please email: Hansen at h.tjokrosendjojo (at) gmail.com or me (Arif) at arsani (at) cbn.net.id

Arif

samen
Paneristi
samen
Paneristi

November 16th, 2010, 6:07 am #4

and losers)

Arif

Sorry to left this information out.

For Paypal payment, please kindly make a US$40.00 (per pax) payment to hansen@tjokro.net
and mark it as "Gift".

Please attach attendee's details such as: Number of person(s) attending, Each: Full Name,
Email Address and Full Address.

Thank you.

Archius
Paneristi
Archius
Paneristi

November 16th, 2010, 6:54 am #5

and losers)

Arif

"Nil utilus sole et sale"

* moi humble non-pam collections *

- Gr8 power comes with Gr8 Responsibility -

breetflower
New User
breetflower
New User

November 19th, 2010, 7:43 pm #6

and losers)

Arif

Savings Account Interest

Asimut
Paneristi
Asimut
Paneristi

November 22nd, 2010, 7:59 am #7

and losers)

Arif

anyways, sure winner there!

PASSION BABY

Cheers and best from the holyland,

~Asi~

samen
Paneristi
samen
Paneristi

November 24th, 2010, 7:37 am #8

)))

ONE DAY Bijo! You bet!

zameenzahari
Paneristi

November 30th, 2010, 6:50 am #9

and losers)

Arif

jimmy6668
Paneristi

November 30th, 2010, 9:12 am #10

and losers)

Arif

we were just made aware of the post by Paneraimann and we apologise for the
things he'd said and suggested.

We may not represent every single Singaporean that has a Panerai on his wrist but
we believe that we speak for 99% of the SGristis on Paneristi.com.

In no way do we doubt the good intentions and noble aspirations that your gtg hopes to achieve.

We wish you the best of luck and success for the event.

Rgds.

rrathod1985
Paneristi

November 30th, 2010, 10:13 am #11

and losers)

Arif

Anyways, I am sure you guys will have a blast!! Be sure to take lots of pictures for those who couldnt make it like me

dronell19
Paneristi

November 30th, 2010, 10:19 am #12