I hope it's ok to post a rediculous amount of PAM307 pics...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

I hope it's ok to post a rediculous amount of PAM307 pics...

wilmsenm
Paneristi
wilmsenm
Paneristi

May 24th, 2010, 7:33 pm #1

...because I just did

The watch is not mine. The 307 (Luminor 1950 Pangaea submersible depth gauge) is 47mm, it's made out of titanium, it has a depth gauge function and it is a 2008 special edition. Awesome watch!

BTW I used a different lighting setup this time. I think I like the results better.

Thanks for looking,
Martin

<table><tr><td>

</td></tr></table>

RUpanerai
Paneristi

May 24th, 2010, 7:41 pm #2

As usual Martin...

What did you do differently with the lighting? The watch looks very soft in the first couple photos.

Love the pics with the blue background, really makes the dial POP!

I hope I get my Revolution in the mail today!

Hope all is well in Amsterdam!

"Don't be such a stranger my friend. I know you are busy but drop a note to a mate now and then." - Cheers Uncle Bob

tdblackmon
Paneristi
tdblackmon
Paneristi

May 24th, 2010, 7:43 pm #3

...because I just did

The watch is not mine. The 307 (Luminor 1950 Pangaea submersible depth gauge) is 47mm, it's made out of titanium, it has a depth gauge function and it is a 2008 special edition. Awesome watch!

BTW I used a different lighting setup this time. I think I like the results better.

Thanks for looking,
Martin

<table><tr><td>

</td></tr></table>
Gorgeous lighting on these. The watch is cool....but so insanely thick...and no mechanical depth gauge...two strikes....otherwise, I'd be all over it. The pictures almost make me second guess this however.
Thanks Martin!

Tim

pp5120
Paneristi
pp5120
Paneristi

May 24th, 2010, 7:45 pm #4

...because I just did

Thanks for looking,
Martin

<table><tr><td>

</td></tr></table>
you have turned a beast (of a watch) into ART...
great photos...

meric2
Paneristi
meric2
Paneristi

May 24th, 2010, 8:00 pm #5

...because I just did

Thanks for looking,
Martin

<table><tr><td>

</td></tr></table>
Cheers...

Michael

saudipaneristi
Paneristi

May 24th, 2010, 8:01 pm #6

...because I just did

Thanks for looking,
Martin

<table><tr><td>

</td></tr></table>
Khalid - Saudi Arabia
saudipaneristi@yahoo.com (former; tumahuk)

saudipaneristi@yahoo.com

kcutler
Paneristi
kcutler
Paneristi

May 24th, 2010, 8:07 pm #7

...because I just did

Thanks for looking,
Martin

<table><tr><td>

</td></tr></table>
New set up is great, old one is not bad either

Kevin

Indianapolis, IN

Marc_Cap
Paneristi
Marc_Cap
Paneristi

May 24th, 2010, 8:13 pm #8

...because I just did

Thanks for looking,
Martin

<table><tr><td>

</td></tr></table>
Thanks for sharing them

Upstate New York

barams
Paneristi
barams
Paneristi

May 24th, 2010, 8:14 pm #9

...because I just did

Thanks for looking,
Martin

<table><tr><td>

</td></tr></table>
that your photography feeds my obsession.

first the 323. amazing pics... now the 307. ur breaking my bank.

in ur future pics get a 'how many quarters thick is it' picture . that case looks very thick.

thanks again martin

MN228
Paneristi
MN228
Paneristi

May 24th, 2010, 8:17 pm #10

...because I just did

Thanks for looking,
Martin

<table><tr><td>

</td></tr></table>
You have captured the dial with amazing clarity

Ron

"The Lonan Ranger"

Isle of Man - Road Racing Capital of the World

[/IMG]

Gentil66
Paneristi
Gentil66
Paneristi

May 24th, 2010, 8:20 pm #11

...because I just did

Thanks for looking,
Martin

<table><tr><td>

</td></tr></table>
Hello Martin, I go every day to your blog, hoping to find more pictures and excellent text to accompany them. My congratulations, and thank you for stimulate this passion for Panerai.

Thanks

Gentil

From Portugal

Dooderino
Paneristi

May 24th, 2010, 8:43 pm #12

...because I just did

Thanks for looking,
Martin

<table><tr><td>

</td></tr></table>
1,2 & 4 ? Looks great

"The object of life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, 'Holy Shit, What a Ride!!!" - Mavis Leyrer

wilmsenm
Paneristi
wilmsenm
Paneristi

May 24th, 2010, 8:45 pm #13

...because I just did

Thanks for looking,
Martin

<table><tr><td>

</td></tr></table>

Cheers,
Martin

<table><tr><td>

</td></tr></table>

wilmsenm
Paneristi
wilmsenm
Paneristi

May 24th, 2010, 8:49 pm #14

1,2 & 4 ? Looks great

"The object of life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, 'Holy Shit, What a Ride!!!" - Mavis Leyrer
The setup is more or less the same in all the pics. What's different is that I used a big Elinchrom flash through a softbox camera left and high up. And I used two Nikon strobes in slave mode for accents. Elinchrom light is triggered with a Skyport. The light on the background behind the watch was done with a Nikon SB900 through a snoot.
Cheers,
Martin

<table><tr><td>

</td></tr></table>

ChuckA1
Paneristi
ChuckA1
Paneristi

May 24th, 2010, 8:51 pm #15

...because I just did

Thanks for looking,
Martin

<table><tr><td>

</td></tr></table>

Go Cowboys-
Chuck A
Proof there is fun after 50!

J-F.
Paneristi
J-F.
Paneristi

May 24th, 2010, 9:05 pm #16

...because I just did

Thanks for looking,
Martin

<table><tr><td>

</td></tr></table>
Pffffffffff dude !! your pics are not good for my savings ..........

Oh ??

I have one yet

Now i just have to learn to use a camera

Cheers & 120 Meters

VMM
Paneristi
VMM
Paneristi

May 24th, 2010, 9:09 pm #17

...because I just did

Thanks for looking,
Martin

<table><tr><td>

</td></tr></table>
Martin, what kind of camera/lenses are you using?

Thanks.

Vicente

wilmsenm
Paneristi
wilmsenm
Paneristi

May 24th, 2010, 9:25 pm #18

Pffffffffff dude !! your pics are not good for my savings ..........

Oh ??

I have one yet

Now i just have to learn to use a camera

Cheers & 120 Meters

Martin

<table><tr><td>

</td></tr></table>

wilmsenm
Paneristi
wilmsenm
Paneristi

May 24th, 2010, 9:27 pm #19

Martin, what kind of camera/lenses are you using?

Thanks.

Vicente
Nikon D700 an Nikkor 105mm VR 2.8
Cheers,
Martin

<table><tr><td>

</td></tr></table>

996TTx50
Paneristi
996TTx50
Paneristi

May 24th, 2010, 9:29 pm #20

...because I just did

Thanks for looking,
Martin

<table><tr><td>

</td></tr></table>
Regards,

Craig LA

A man with one watch knows what time it is; a man with two watches is never quite sure.
~Lee Segall

I have no clue what time it is . . . nor do I care!