I don't know what all the fuss is about Hamilton Island. The view wasn't that good......

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

I don't know what all the fuss is about Hamilton Island. The view wasn't that good......

Kingsholm14
Paneristi

November 8th, 2011, 11:06 am #1

Last time I use Eddie Sanchezs travel agent! As a good Aussie Lady would say ..... Kin Oath !!!!!

Mikki and I had the honor of finding the chapel where Alan and Dee got married......

This trip was an amazing journey and experience. The Australian crew have really looked after us. Much love and thanks from Mikki and I to all the attendees. Our world is so small really. PDay 2012 has a serious challenge on it's hand but I'm sure the location is immaterial. The warmth will be present wherever.

PDay Du. Thank you. It's so sad to leave here.

Robbie-Do
Paneristi

November 8th, 2011, 12:45 pm #2

A pleasure to meet you and your lovely wife Paddy.

Your way with the kids certainly made you the pied piper of P-Day.

Thanks for your help, ideas and generosity.

Rob (Melbourne, Australia)

Watch by Panerai
Bike by Look
Hair by Gillette

FrankV1
Paneristi
FrankV1
Paneristi

November 8th, 2011, 12:46 pm #3

Last time I use Eddie Sanchezs travel agent! As a good Aussie Lady would say ..... Kin Oath !!!!!

Mikki and I had the honor of finding the chapel where Alan and Dee got married......

This trip was an amazing journey and experience. The Australian crew have really looked after us. Much love and thanks from Mikki and I to all the attendees. Our world is so small really. PDay 2012 has a serious challenge on it's hand but I'm sure the location is immaterial. The warmth will be present wherever.

Gu5h
Paneristi
Gu5h
Paneristi

November 8th, 2011, 4:52 pm #4

Always great seeing you two love birds my friend!! nt

rapers
Paneristi
rapers
Paneristi

November 8th, 2011, 5:20 pm #5

Watch by Panerai
Bike by Look
Hair by Gillette

nt
Last edited by rapers on November 8th, 2011, 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ERSanchez
Paneristi

November 8th, 2011, 7:17 pm #6

>>>> you are the one that wanted to book a trip DU for under $100. But I did get you an extra bag of peanuts on the plane, didn't I? That has to worth something?

Beautiful chapel. If there was ever a magical place to get married, that has to be it!!

Get back home, Paddy. We miss you much!

Cheers!

Eddie "Sharkman" Sanchez

"It's all about the patina, Baby!"

P U R A V I D A !

The pleasure of what we enjoy is lost by wanting more ~ fortune cookie

Robbie-Do
Paneristi

November 8th, 2011, 7:39 pm #7

nt
Report card = must try harder

Cheers Simon

PS, fancy adding that comma for me please?

Watch by Panerai
Bike by Look
Hair by Gillette

rapers
Paneristi
rapers
Paneristi

November 8th, 2011, 11:11 pm #8

it would ruin the joke!
ATVB
S

Kingsholm14
Paneristi

November 8th, 2011, 11:52 pm #9

Watch by Panerai
Bike by Look
Hair by Gillette

Robbie-Do
Paneristi

November 9th, 2011, 10:43 am #10

Watch by Panerai
Bike by Look
Hair by Gillette

JZ365
Paneristi
JZ365
Paneristi

November 10th, 2011, 5:44 am #11

It was a pleasure to finally meet you and Mikki > safe travels !!

Cheers
Jose