Here it goes: My DID

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

Here it goes: My DID

MarkSanders
Paneristi

August 18th, 2012, 8:24 am #1

Sh..
Sh
Be quit..
I hear something..

From the deepest internet connection of my iMac I can hear a cry for help!!!!
No DID?
P.com mates cry for help?

http://www.network54.com/Forum/353391/t ... please.+nt

(heartbeat increasing)

Oh Mark dont be stupid... easiest to do nothing .. but they really need help.here we go.

I volunteer!

So here it goes and as an extra have set myself the goal to use as much as homemade pictures as possible

WHAT THE F!

Waking up and dropping out of mid air into this! (NO, no loch-ness sighting)

Swimming and landing on the beach (as you can see I walked backwards. Was more exciting not knowing the environment

And landed here..

I found a boat and enjoyed the scenery a bit

Cool fresh water in a Cenote

I found out there were also mountains and snow!

That helps killing time

1 Person

Thank god my Wife is with me

I married her on a beach on Bali almost 10 years ago.

Well being on a deserted Island with my muse (and you do have to kill time) so we had a great time creating these two

Walking around the island we found out there was a lot of diversity in the nature and it wasnt deserted always.
These birds are already waiting for me to drop down and steal my two watches.....

Oh NO!!!
Where are my watches? (PANIC!!)

Here I am looking for my watches and luckily I found them:

my beloved 26K:

And a very special watch
The Sanders 372.

The one picture I could bring was one of these very special two people that created me (somebody that is celebrating his 68th birthday today must be crying now, my dads lurks on this forum)

I love all kinds of music, techno, club, minimal (I can go on and on) classical, rock, latin, pop but I had to choose!

So for two different moods:

Energy: Firestarter - The Prodigy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmin5WkOuPw

Melancholy: Massive Attack Unfinished Sympathy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWmrfgj0MZI

1 book: Damn, I forgot to bring The Kite Runner from Khaled Hosseini
but...

I did bring my bike with me to reset my thoughts. This took me too much time to create so it would be a shame to leave behind.

Cruising around the island I stopped for a while to enjoy the scenery.

I took a picture and continued the trip.

When I came back.
Things even got better!!!
Am I dreaming?

Dutch Supermodel Dioni Tabbers Lying on it!

I had to take her out for a ride

Hey, I like this Island!

1 movie

Had to be this. It made the biggest impression on me during growing up and now enjoying it with my boys:
(Not my picture

1 memory

Well I already made kids on this island so remember their birth, Wife with me, pic of my parents so it has to be this picture I took when visiting mount Bromo on Java.

It is a volcano and you can see it on one of the earlier pictures which has a monastery in one of the craters.
This makes you realize how great our planet/nature is and how little (in every meaning of the word) we all are.

1 meal
Being Dutch and based on all my holidays/trips there is one thing I enjoy eating the most when I am back in the Netherlands:
Bruine boterham met kaas (Brown sandwich with Dutch cheese)
(and no not a Sickerkroket Martin
Bad combination with the sandwich but for a drink it has to be something with bubbles! I am in the prosecco & cava thing now
Overthinking it all

Do I see somebody on a parachute coming for the rescue?
OH NO! I have to hide.

Life is GREAT!

Thanks for watching, hope you enjoyed it and

PLEASE!!!
please keep this DID thing alive!

Greetings,

Mark Sanders

nhattruyen
Paneristi
nhattruyen
Paneristi

August 18th, 2012, 8:59 am #2

very nice one of your parents.

Nhat

FrankV1
Paneristi
FrankV1
Paneristi

August 18th, 2012, 9:09 am #3

Sh..
Sh
Be quit..
I hear something..

No DID?

(heartbeat increasing)

Oh Mark dont be stupid... easiest to do nothing .. but they really need help.here we go.

I volunteer!

So here it goes and as an extra have set myself the goal to use as much as homemade pictures as possible

WHAT THE F!

Swimming and landing on the beach (as you can see I walked backwards. Was more exciting not knowing the environment

And landed here..

That helps killing time

1 Person

Well being on a deserted Island with my muse (and you do have to kill time) so we had a great time creating these two

Walking around the island we found out there was a lot of diversity in the nature and it wasnt deserted always.
These birds are already waiting for me to drop down and steal my two watches.....

Oh NO!!!

my beloved 26K:

And a very special watch
The Sanders 372.

The one picture I could bring was one of these very special two people that created me (somebody that is celebrating his 68th birthday today must be crying now, my dads lurks on this forum)

I love all kinds of music, techno, club, minimal (I can go on and on) classical, rock, latin, pop but I had to choose!

but...

I did bring my bike with me to reset my thoughts. This took me too much time to create so it would be a shame to leave behind.

When I came back.
Am I dreaming?

Hey, I like this Island!

1 movie

Had to be this. It made the biggest impression on me during growing up and now enjoying it with my boys:
(Not my picture

1 memory

Well I already made kids on this island so remember their birth, Wife with me, pic of my parents so it has to be this picture I took when visiting mount Bromo on Java.

It is a volcano and you can see it on one of the earlier pictures which has a monastery in one of the craters.
This makes you realize how great our planet/nature is and how little (in every meaning of the word) we all are.

1 meal
Being Dutch and based on all my holidays/trips there is one thing I enjoy eating the most when I am back in the Netherlands:
Bad combination with the sandwich but for a drink it has to be something with bubbles! I am in the prosecco & cava thing now
Overthinking it all

OH NO! I have to hide.

Life is GREAT!

PLEASE!!!

Greetings,

Mark Sanders

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important.
- Bertrand Russell

Night View DUOMO Firenze

hugewhaleshark
Paneristi

August 18th, 2012, 10:42 am #4

Sh..
Sh
Be quit..
I hear something..

No DID?

(heartbeat increasing)

I volunteer!

WHAT THE F!

And landed here..

That helps killing time

1 Person

Oh NO!!!

my beloved 26K:

And a very special watch
The Sanders 372.

but...

When I came back.
Am I dreaming?

Hey, I like this Island!

1 movie

(Not my picture

1 memory

1 meal
Overthinking it all

OH NO! I have to hide.

Life is GREAT!

PLEASE!!!

Greetings,

Mark Sanders

"Aiyah Panerai, buay beh liao eh lah." / Singapore
"Agak gila Panerai." / Indonesia
"Owh, Besarnya!!!" / Malaysia
hugewhaleshark = Yeu Huan = SGRisti

zameenzahari
Paneristi

August 18th, 2012, 11:09 am #5

Sh..
Sh
Be quit..
I hear something..

No DID?

(heartbeat increasing)

I volunteer!

WHAT THE F!

And landed here..

That helps killing time

1 Person

Oh NO!!!

my beloved 26K:

And a very special watch
The Sanders 372.

but...

When I came back.
Am I dreaming?

Hey, I like this Island!

1 movie

(Not my picture

1 memory

1 meal
Overthinking it all

OH NO! I have to hide.

Life is GREAT!

PLEASE!!!

Greetings,

Mark Sanders

And to have been to all those amazing places!!

Great job stepping up as well!!

HAGWE

steveroadking
Paneristi

August 18th, 2012, 11:42 am #6

Sh..
Sh
Be quit..
I hear something..

No DID?

(heartbeat increasing)

I volunteer!

WHAT THE F!

And landed here..

That helps killing time

1 Person

Oh NO!!!

my beloved 26K:

And a very special watch
The Sanders 372.

but...

When I came back.
Am I dreaming?

Hey, I like this Island!

1 movie

(Not my picture

1 memory

1 meal
Overthinking it all

OH NO! I have to hide.

Life is GREAT!

PLEASE!!!

Greetings,

Mark Sanders

A good one indeed. Have to say I really respected the shot of your folks...very nice....and your sled is awesome:)
Well done Mark!!!

"Life's an adventure, you might as well wear a Panerai"
Steve (steveroadking)

Richardson Hwy, Valdez, Alaska-- The Brooks Range via Dalton Hwy Alaska--Prudhoe Bay/Deadhorse Arctic Ocean Alaska--Dawson Cr, Mile Marker '0' Alaska Canadian Hwy Alberta Canada--Yukon Territory, Al Can Highway--Crossing the Yukon River via The George Black Ferry from Dawson City--Poker Creek, population 2, furthest northern border crossing in Alaska. The Forty Mile River Region/Top Of The World Highway

TokyoSkier
Paneristi

August 18th, 2012, 1:09 pm #7

Sh..
Sh
Be quit..
I hear something..

No DID?

(heartbeat increasing)

I volunteer!

WHAT THE F!

And landed here..

That helps killing time

1 Person

Oh NO!!!

my beloved 26K:

And a very special watch
The Sanders 372.

but...

When I came back.
Am I dreaming?

Hey, I like this Island!

1 movie

(Not my picture

1 memory

1 meal
Overthinking it all

OH NO! I have to hide.

Life is GREAT!

PLEASE!!!

Greetings,

Mark Sanders

Loved the pics of your family and the wonderful stories you shared.

Thanks!

E

red1108nyc
Paneristi

August 18th, 2012, 1:20 pm #8

Sh..
Sh
Be quit..
I hear something..

No DID?

(heartbeat increasing)

I volunteer!

WHAT THE F!

And landed here..

That helps killing time

1 Person

Oh NO!!!

my beloved 26K:

And a very special watch
The Sanders 372.

but...

When I came back.
Am I dreaming?

Hey, I like this Island!

1 movie

(Not my picture

1 memory

1 meal
Overthinking it all

OH NO! I have to hide.

Life is GREAT!

PLEASE!!!

Greetings,

Mark Sanders

What a great journey Mark.. you are a very blessed man! Thank you for the great read and pictures!

Best,

Fred

Kingsholm14
Paneristi

August 18th, 2012, 2:48 pm #9

Sh..
Sh
Be quit..
I hear something..

No DID?

(heartbeat increasing)

I volunteer!

WHAT THE F!

And landed here..

That helps killing time

1 Person

Oh NO!!!

my beloved 26K:

And a very special watch
The Sanders 372.

but...

When I came back.
Am I dreaming?

Hey, I like this Island!

1 movie

(Not my picture

1 memory

1 meal
Overthinking it all

OH NO! I have to hide.

Life is GREAT!

PLEASE!!!

Greetings,

Mark Sanders

H2Finally
Paneristi

August 18th, 2012, 3:16 pm #10

Sh..
Sh
Be quit..
I hear something..

No DID?

(heartbeat increasing)

I volunteer!

WHAT THE F!

And landed here..

That helps killing time

1 Person

Oh NO!!!

my beloved 26K:

And a very special watch
The Sanders 372.

but...

When I came back.
Am I dreaming?

Hey, I like this Island!

1 movie

(Not my picture

1 memory

1 meal
Overthinking it all

OH NO! I have to hide.

Life is GREAT!

PLEASE!!!

Greetings,

Mark Sanders

Very nice pics! I'm in Indonesia and ashamed to say I've not been to Bromo yet...

Thanks for sharing!! ))

skipp231
Paneristi
skipp231
Paneristi

August 18th, 2012, 4:38 pm #11

Sh..
Sh
Be quit..
I hear something..

No DID?

(heartbeat increasing)

I volunteer!

WHAT THE F!

And landed here..

That helps killing time

1 Person

Oh NO!!!

my beloved 26K:

And a very special watch
The Sanders 372.

but...

When I came back.
Am I dreaming?

Hey, I like this Island!

1 movie

(Not my picture

1 memory

1 meal
Overthinking it all

OH NO! I have to hide.

Life is GREAT!

PLEASE!!!

Greetings,

Mark Sanders

Really scenic shots you've got there. You have a lovely family as well.
I am quite the klutz so I really admire your guts wearing the 26K while snowboarding
- Ken

pam5j
Paneristi
pam5j
Paneristi

August 18th, 2012, 5:41 pm #12

Sh..
Sh
Be quit..
I hear something..

No DID?

(heartbeat increasing)

I volunteer!

WHAT THE F!

And landed here..

That helps killing time

1 Person

Oh NO!!!

my beloved 26K:

And a very special watch
The Sanders 372.

but...

When I came back.
Am I dreaming?

Hey, I like this Island!

1 movie

(Not my picture

1 memory

1 meal
Overthinking it all

OH NO! I have to hide.

Life is GREAT!

PLEASE!!!

Greetings,

Mark Sanders

"what comes around goes around"

BrisseCph
Paneristi

August 18th, 2012, 5:41 pm #13

Sh..
Sh
Be quit..
I hear something..

No DID?

(heartbeat increasing)

I volunteer!

WHAT THE F!

And landed here..

That helps killing time

1 Person

Oh NO!!!

my beloved 26K:

And a very special watch
The Sanders 372.

but...

When I came back.
Am I dreaming?

Hey, I like this Island!

1 movie

(Not my picture

1 memory

1 meal
Overthinking it all

OH NO! I have to hide.

Life is GREAT!

PLEASE!!!

Greetings,

Mark Sanders

You have a beautiful family

Brian H
Copenhagen

covactanks
Paneristi

August 18th, 2012, 5:49 pm #14

Sh..
Sh
Be quit..
I hear something..

No DID?

(heartbeat increasing)

I volunteer!

WHAT THE F!

And landed here..

That helps killing time

1 Person

Oh NO!!!

my beloved 26K:

And a very special watch
The Sanders 372.

but...

When I came back.
Am I dreaming?

Hey, I like this Island!

1 movie

(Not my picture

1 memory

1 meal
Overthinking it all

OH NO! I have to hide.

Life is GREAT!

PLEASE!!!

Greetings,

Mark Sanders

Cheers Mark,,,,great DID mate

<a href="http://photobucket.com">
'Last night what we talked about
It made so much sense
But now the haze has ascended
It don't make no sense anymore'

</a>

RIPBBQ

JAW-001
Paneristi
JAW-001
Paneristi

August 18th, 2012, 7:45 pm #15

Sh..
Sh
Be quit..
I hear something..

No DID?

(heartbeat increasing)

I volunteer!

WHAT THE F!

And landed here..

That helps killing time

1 Person

Oh NO!!!

my beloved 26K:

And a very special watch
The Sanders 372.

but...

When I came back.
Am I dreaming?

Hey, I like this Island!

1 movie

(Not my picture

1 memory

1 meal
Overthinking it all

OH NO! I have to hide.

Life is GREAT!

PLEASE!!!

Greetings,

Mark Sanders

Very cool DID!

Nice watches, nice bike

Regards,

JAW-NL

epfunk
Paneristi
epfunk
Paneristi

August 19th, 2012, 2:52 am #16

Sh..
Sh
Be quit..
I hear something..

No DID?

(heartbeat increasing)

I volunteer!

WHAT THE F!

And landed here..

That helps killing time

1 Person

Oh NO!!!

my beloved 26K:

And a very special watch
The Sanders 372.

but...

When I came back.
Am I dreaming?

Hey, I like this Island!

1 movie

(Not my picture

1 memory

1 meal
Overthinking it all

OH NO! I have to hide.

Life is GREAT!

PLEASE!!!

Greetings,

Mark Sanders

Composers shouldn't think too much - it interferes with their plagiarism.
- Howard Dietz

J-F.
Paneristi
J-F.
Paneristi

August 19th, 2012, 9:21 am #17

Cheers Mark,,,,great DID mate

<a href="http://photobucket.com">
'Last night what we talked about
It made so much sense
But now the haze has ascended
It don't make no sense anymore'

</a>

RIPBBQ

sdumperth
Paneristi

August 19th, 2012, 12:12 pm #18

Sh..
Sh
Be quit..
I hear something..

No DID?

(heartbeat increasing)

I volunteer!

WHAT THE F!

And landed here..

That helps killing time

1 Person

Oh NO!!!

my beloved 26K:

And a very special watch
The Sanders 372.

but...

When I came back.
Am I dreaming?

Hey, I like this Island!

1 movie

(Not my picture

1 memory

1 meal
Overthinking it all

OH NO! I have to hide.

Life is GREAT!

PLEASE!!!

Greetings,

Mark Sanders

Thanks for picking up the torch!

May the force be with you........................Always!

Being "Individual" is SO expensive!

"Always remember, you can't buy class" -Dad

!COMMUNITY UP!
Always remember, you can’t buy class. -Dad

snoballz
Paneristi
snoballz
Paneristi

August 19th, 2012, 1:59 pm #19

Sh..
Sh
Be quit..
I hear something..

No DID?

(heartbeat increasing)

I volunteer!

WHAT THE F!

And landed here..

That helps killing time

1 Person

Oh NO!!!

my beloved 26K:

And a very special watch
The Sanders 372.

but...

When I came back.
Am I dreaming?

Hey, I like this Island!

1 movie

(Not my picture

1 memory

1 meal
Overthinking it all

OH NO! I have to hide.

Life is GREAT!

PLEASE!!!

Greetings,

Mark Sanders

-luke

shmeedr
Paneristi
shmeedr
Paneristi

August 19th, 2012, 2:01 pm #20

Sh..
Sh
Be quit..
I hear something..

No DID?

(heartbeat increasing)

I volunteer!

WHAT THE F!

And landed here..

That helps killing time

1 Person

Oh NO!!!

my beloved 26K:

And a very special watch
The Sanders 372.

but...

When I came back.
Am I dreaming?

Hey, I like this Island!

1 movie

(Not my picture

1 memory

1 meal
Overthinking it all

OH NO! I have to hide.

Life is GREAT!

PLEASE!!!

Greetings,

Mark Sanders

My Grails.

Ba Ba Booey.

Kevin Schmieder