Help real or fake PAM 25

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

Help real or fake PAM 25

greekbum
New User
greekbum
New User

June 26th, 2012, 3:39 am #1

Hi guys I cant say I know much about telling if these are real or not as Vintage Rolex is more my expertise. Can any of you help me and tell me if this looks good? Thanks in advance Nikos
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

hkgweilo
Paneristi
hkgweilo
Paneristi

June 26th, 2012, 4:01 am #2

No warranty is offered on this opinion!

hkgweilo
Paneristi
hkgweilo
Paneristi

June 26th, 2012, 4:41 am #3

I'm not 100% sure on that but better check.

kirby_iv
Paneristi
kirby_iv
Paneristi

June 26th, 2012, 5:04 am #4

I am pretty sure that for PAM 25 was made a t dial only in A, B, & C series...if my memory serves me correctly. Watch looks OK without seeing in person but well worn...

cmahoney
Paneristi
cmahoney
Paneristi

June 26th, 2012, 5:14 am #5

Hi guys I cant say I know much about telling if these are real or not as Vintage Rolex is more my expertise. Can any of you help me and tell me if this looks good? Thanks in advance Nikos
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
on pam 24/25 subs. Looks good to me.

J-F.
Paneristi
J-F.
Paneristi

June 26th, 2012, 6:18 am #6

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

greekbum
New User
greekbum
New User

June 26th, 2012, 10:41 am #7

Thanks guys for your help

nafai23
Paneristi
nafai23
Paneristi

June 26th, 2012, 12:13 pm #8

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
When someone writes the post that comes up about once every few months about if scratches matter to them many get all touchy feely about character and how it tells a story.(the story of banging your arm on a kitchen counter maybe)

I have had some of those same people get very picky on condition and offer hundreds less for the finest hairlines on the last watch I sold. I am not referring to anyone who posted in this thread just a general comment.

Funny how that works

peezie
Paneristi
peezie
Paneristi

June 27th, 2012, 11:44 am #9

a buyer here that wanted a discount on an OEM rubber strap and buckle (that was already sold at a major discount) over a few harlines on the buckle. Hello, Cape Cod?

Amazing how cheap er, I mean picky people get on an expensive watch site.