Help Needed from Spanish ristis

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

Help Needed from Spanish ristis

alexhyy
Paneristi
alexhyy
Paneristi

April 27th, 2012, 9:10 am #1

I believe some peoples may know Juan Ramon Llados who is an active member in selling straps in Panerisiti.com and other forums and his email address is llados@inbox.com.

I knew him for 2+ years and I have bought several straps from him before. Besides that everytime when I was in doubt about the genuine of the OEM PANERAI goodies and he would provide his opinion generously.

I bought from him a pig display in March this year and I made the payment to his paypal yicsond6@gmail.com. Everything is fine and I got the pig within 2 weeks. However when I made the payment I noted that his name is Ramon Torrelles Larregola rather than Juan Ramon Llados and he explained it to me that both are him and he tries to use two different names for some privacy.

In April he approached me and claimed he got an OEM wooden strap box and a 6 watches box with cover for sale. After Ive checked the pictures and did the price negotiation I made the payment to the same paypal account as above by personal payment (stupid me). However, once the payment is made he got disappeared since then and Ive received nothing up to date.

Ive checked with some Spanish risti about these two guys and someone said Juan Ramon Llados email account may have been hacked. I dont know if it is true and I would like to get some more helps from Spanish ristis and see if they would know whats going on with these 2 or actually the same person and it would be great if you got their other contacts in addition to emails.

I hereby attach Ramon Torrelles Larregola bank account details in case it helps for any investigation.

Name of the Bank : CatalunyaCaixa
IBAN ES4820133340730200122XXX
Swift CESSCESBBXXX
Account No. 20133340730200122XXX
Name Ramon Torrelles Larregola

I knew a friend who based in Hong Kong also got scammed by Ramon Torrelles Larregola. Once my friend did bank wire to the above bank account Ramon Torrelles Larregola got disappeared and my friend finally received a bag of rice in the pack instead of a watch. But due to some reasons he is still reluctant to make a post for his case at this moment here.

Mods, I am not quite sure if it is appropriate to make the post here, if you think I am inappropriate to do that, please remove this post.

Cheers
Alex

hongT
Paneristi
hongT
Paneristi

April 27th, 2012, 9:19 am #2

Hope some good friends in our forum know him and can help you solve the problem!! On the other hand can alert others!

Cheers
HongT

hongT
Paneristi
hongT
Paneristi

April 27th, 2012, 9:20 am #3

I believe some peoples may know Juan Ramon Llados who is an active member in selling straps in Panerisiti.com and other forums and his email address is llados@inbox.com.

I knew him for 2+ years and I have bought several straps from him before. Besides that everytime when I was in doubt about the genuine of the OEM PANERAI goodies and he would provide his opinion generously.

I bought from him a pig display in March this year and I made the payment to his paypal yicsond6@gmail.com. Everything is fine and I got the pig within 2 weeks. However when I made the payment I noted that his name is Ramon Torrelles Larregola rather than Juan Ramon Llados and he explained it to me that both are him and he tries to use two different names for some privacy.

In April he approached me and claimed he got an OEM wooden strap box and a 6 watches box with cover for sale. After Ive checked the pictures and did the price negotiation I made the payment to the same paypal account as above by personal payment (stupid me). However, once the payment is made he got disappeared since then and Ive received nothing up to date.

Ive checked with some Spanish risti about these two guys and someone said Juan Ramon Llados email account may have been hacked. I dont know if it is true and I would like to get some more helps from Spanish ristis and see if they would know whats going on with these 2 or actually the same person and it would be great if you got their other contacts in addition to emails.

I hereby attach Ramon Torrelles Larregola bank account details in case it helps for any investigation.

Swift CESSCESBBXXX

I knew a friend who based in Hong Kong also got scammed by Ramon Torrelles Larregola. Once my friend did bank wire to the above bank account Ramon Torrelles Larregola got disappeared and my friend finally received a bag of rice in the pack instead of a watch. But due to some reasons he is still reluctant to make a post for his case at this moment here.

Mods, I am not quite sure if it is appropriate to make the post here, if you think I am inappropriate to do that, please remove this post.

Cheers
Alex

Cheers
HongT

alexhyy
Paneristi
alexhyy
Paneristi

April 27th, 2012, 9:23 am #4

Cheers
Alex

nachifisio23
Paneristi

April 27th, 2012, 10:09 am #5

Swift CESSCESBBXXX

Cheers
Alex

I'm based in Spain.2 weeks ago a fellow risti from HK contacted me about this situation and i told him i just know this guy Llados from thus forum, but didn't know he was based in Spain.
Just for your info Alex, that amount is enough to proceed for a penal procedure, on fact all amounts from 300 euros and upper are enough.So my advice should be to contact a spanih lawyer to start all procefures against this bloody guy.True also that imight cost you lawyer's fees but enough to start a penal process against him.
If i can help you, let me know.

alexhyy
Paneristi
alexhyy
Paneristi

April 27th, 2012, 10:22 am #6

Cheers
Alex

nachifisio23
Paneristi

April 27th, 2012, 10:32 am #7

and he is supposed to be based in Lleida, Cataluña wich is a spanish region.There is also a couple of phones from him and many other info about this guy.
Any other detail will be so helpfull about him.
Not sure what else to do.

And finally Alex, it might take some more cash fir the process but i guess it's worth Alex, just my 2 cents.

gerardito
Paneristi
gerardito
Paneristi

April 27th, 2012, 1:28 pm #8

Swift CESSCESBBXXX

Cheers
Alex

I have no knowledge of that person in either of those 2 names in any of the Spanish fora I take part in.

I have to admit I was surprised when I saw him advertise here a PAM 249 recently at a pretty aggressive price and not find the same ad in any of the Spanish Paneristi sites. From the IPs shown there it seems he can be both in Lérida (lleida) and Basauri (Basque region).

I am not in the position to add anything more than what Nacho has said before but if I happen to find out anything else will surely get in touch with you.

alexhyy
Paneristi
alexhyy
Paneristi

April 27th, 2012, 2:24 pm #9

Cheers
Alex