Greater Cleveland Area GTG

Greater Cleveland Area GTG

sdumperth
Paneristi

August 11th, 2011, 10:11 pm #1

A reservation for 15 is made at Vegiterranean in Akron for Saturday, September 10th at 6:30. If you haven't been there, it is a phenomenal restaurant with great everything.

It is located at:

21 Furnace St.
Akron, OH 44308

I will be emailing all of you who I have already been in contact with and Welcome everyone I haven't. It will be a great time!

Bring any Panerai watches, straps, books, or whatever else fun you can think of!

May the force be with you........................Always!

Being "Individual" is SO expensive! Be appreciative that you have the opportunity, and help others to find themselves.
Always remember, you can’t buy class. -Dad

sdumperth
Paneristi

August 11th, 2011, 10:42 pm #2

Don't worry. I am getting rsvps for wives also. It's open.

Being "Individual" is SO expensive! Be appreciative that you have the opportunity, and help others to find themselves.

sdumperth
Paneristi

August 12th, 2011, 1:58 am #3

A reservation for 15 is made at Vegiterranean in Akron for Saturday, September 10th at 6:30. If you haven't been there, it is a phenomenal restaurant with great everything.

It is located at:

21 Furnace St.
Akron, OH 44308

I will be emailing all of you who I have already been in contact with and Welcome everyone I haven't. It will be a great time!

Bring any Panerai watches, straps, books, or whatever else fun you can think of!

6 people so far. I can up the reservation if necessary.

mac-apple
Paneristi
mac-apple
Paneristi

August 12th, 2011, 4:12 am #4

I will have to check the work schedule for the 10th, but I am sure I can swing something.

sdumperth
Paneristi

August 12th, 2011, 12:10 pm #5

I wanna try on that 312

Hope to see you m8

sdumperth
Paneristi

August 12th, 2011, 3:24 pm #6

It is located at:

21 Furnace St.
Akron, OH 44308

I just upped it to 20!

It's looking like a bash! I know you guys have got to feel as penned up as me for this!

sdumperth
Paneristi

August 16th, 2011, 5:32 pm #7

It is located at:

21 Furnace St.
Akron, OH 44308

Mann Jewelers, our local AD will be attending. They are also contacting the Panerai rep, Chris Sclafani, in hopes that he may also attend!

Let's put some posts and rsvps up here so everyone knows they won't be alone!

jhb24
Paneristi
jhb24
Paneristi

August 16th, 2011, 11:12 pm #8

It is located at:

21 Furnace St.
Akron, OH 44308

This should be a great GTG!

It's great that Mann Jewelers will be there.

Whoever thought to tell the local AD is a genius!

JB in Shaker

JB in Shaker

JB in Shaker

sdumperth
Paneristi

August 16th, 2011, 11:40 pm #9

It was all my idea. Mine, all mine!!!!!

sdumperth
Paneristi

August 16th, 2011, 11:51 pm #10

This should be a great GTG!

It's great that Mann Jewelers will be there.

Whoever thought to tell the local AD is a genius!

JB in Shaker

JB in Shaker

Actually,

Great lookin out John! This will be a blast!

latoyii
Paneristi
latoyii
Paneristi

August 17th, 2011, 12:41 am #11

It is located at:

21 Furnace St.
Akron, OH 44308

I'll be there, and it looks as if my chief of staff will be with me. Looking forward to it.

sdumperth
Paneristi

August 17th, 2011, 12:56 am #12

Atta Boy!!!!

Look forward to meeting you!

ttmlaw
New User
ttmlaw
New User

August 17th, 2011, 1:09 am #13

It is located at:

21 Furnace St.
Akron, OH 44308

Stephan: Great -finally a Northern Ohio GTG. Great Job. I am in Akron - great choice of venues.
I have to check my schedule (Fall Sports - for kids). I will let you know.

Thanks

Robert

sdumperth
Paneristi

August 17th, 2011, 2:03 am #14

For the love of.........Panerai, do it! We would love to have you, and the wife if you like!

Rock1979
Paneristi
Rock1979
Paneristi

August 22nd, 2011, 6:09 pm #15

It is located at:

21 Furnace St.
Akron, OH 44308

Thanks for organizing Stephen. I will be attending with my fiancee. We can't wait!

JRock

sdumperth
Paneristi

August 22nd, 2011, 6:56 pm #16

Look forward to seeing you both, Jim!

"Always remember, you can't buy class" -Dad

jhb24
Paneristi
jhb24
Paneristi

September 2nd, 2011, 12:04 pm #17

It is located at:

21 Furnace St.
Akron, OH 44308

JB in Shaker

JB in Shaker

sdumperth
Paneristi

September 2nd, 2011, 1:11 pm #18

I can't either! There are several people who have RSVP'd!

Stef is excited also!

luvdog
Paneristi
luvdog
Paneristi

September 2nd, 2011, 11:19 pm #19

It is located at:

21 Furnace St.
Akron, OH 44308

I wish I could join you all. I'll actually be in the area to run the Warrior Dash

sdumperth
Paneristi

September 3rd, 2011, 11:55 am #20

If u can find a way, we'd be glad to have ya!