Golden Gate Panerai Club Bay Area GTG - Save the Date - March 26th

Golden Gate Panerai Club Bay Area GTG - Save the Date - March 26th

time4me
Paneristi
time4me
Paneristi

January 19th, 2011, 10:04 pm #1

We are LONG overdue for a Bay Area GTG, so the planning has begun, and a date has been selected! Please mark your calendars for Saturday, March 26th, and plan to be in San Francisco for a memorable event.

We had a strong contingent of SoCal Ristis and out-of-towners attend our last big GTG, and we hope to see a repeat of that again this time around.

Also, we will have a very special guest joining us for the GTG, but I'll let him chime in and share what's up in the way that only he can ))))))

Stay tuned for forthcoming GTG details from either me or Ride!

Jim (time4me)

"It is not so much how you manage the successes but how you withstand the crisis."

rideamountain
Paneristi

January 19th, 2011, 10:12 pm #2

Looking forward to this one! Should be a great time!

Details to come folks! Trust me...you won't want to miss this one!

RIDE

There is no doubt that getting older is mandatory, but to mature remains still optional...

BulldogBorders
Paneristi

January 19th, 2011, 10:15 pm #3

We are LONG overdue for a Bay Area GTG, so the planning has begun, and a date has been selected! Please mark your calendars for Saturday, March 26th, and plan to be in San Francisco for a memorable event.

We had a strong contingent of SoCal Ristis and out-of-towners attend our last big GTG, and we hope to see a repeat of that again this time around.

Also, we will have a very special guest joining us for the GTG, but I'll let him chime in and share what's up in the way that only he can ))))))

Jim (time4me)

"It is not so much how you manage the successes but how you withstand the crisis."

You guys have a blast and take lots of pics!!! Wish I could be there since I was born and raised in the bay, but Dallas is home now =)

Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity.

barams
Paneristi
barams
Paneristi

January 19th, 2011, 10:16 pm #4

Jim (time4me)

JZ365
Paneristi
JZ365
Paneristi

January 19th, 2011, 10:58 pm #5

Jim (time4me)

Thx Jim and Steve

Cheers
Jose

jawn101
Paneristi
jawn101
Paneristi

January 19th, 2011, 11:41 pm #6

Jim (time4me)

khaugh
Paneristi
khaugh
Paneristi

January 19th, 2011, 11:48 pm #7

Jim (time4me)

Let me know if there is anyway I can help out.

Thanks for organizing this, can't wait!!!

Kev.

ravi76
Paneristi
ravi76
Paneristi

January 19th, 2011, 11:54 pm #8

Jim (time4me)

Will be a good one for sure!

Mehall
Paneristi
Mehall
Paneristi

January 20th, 2011, 12:13 am #9

Jim (time4me)

I'll be there!

Michael M.

justhideandwatch
Paneristi

January 20th, 2011, 12:25 am #10

Jim (time4me)

Should be a blast! I'm definitely going to try to make that happen.

-Taylor

Feisar
Paneristi
Feisar
Paneristi

January 20th, 2011, 2:23 am #11

Jim (time4me)

Cheers for Seiko Mustahs,
Terry Hudson

No. 119

'I've got a few roos loose in the top paddock'

Alexandria, VA

gregoire13
Paneristi
gregoire13
Paneristi

January 20th, 2011, 2:30 am #12

Jim (time4me)

See you then!

Iron72
Paneristi
Iron72
Paneristi

January 20th, 2011, 3:51 am #13

Jim (time4me)

This will be my 1st GTG

ALy

164:210:233:1664:

"God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in him"

Bay Area

s3lasinc
Paneristi
s3lasinc
Paneristi

January 20th, 2011, 5:40 am #14

Jim (time4me)

I'm over due to meet new ristis and see some familiar faces. I'll try to make it happen.

AZ_Watch
Paneristi
AZ_Watch
Paneristi

January 20th, 2011, 11:34 am #15

Jim (time4me)

Can't wait to catch with friends old and new! Thanks for organizing Jim and Steve!

Amin

silicon valley panerai junkie

watchbeginner
Paneristi

January 20th, 2011, 3:27 pm #16

Jim (time4me)

Thanks for all the hard work Jim and Steve and others.

Lee

Larry_Seiden
Paneristi

January 20th, 2011, 6:17 pm #17

Jim (time4me)

Thanks Jim and Steve!!!

Anything I can do?

rideamountain
Paneristi

January 20th, 2011, 6:34 pm #18

Show up and have fun!

If we need anything....we'll let you know

Steve

There is no doubt that getting older is mandatory, but to mature remains still optional...

edwin814
Paneristi
edwin814
Paneristi

January 20th, 2011, 8:26 pm #19

Jim (time4me)

Can't wait!!!

micah249
Paneristi
micah249
Paneristi

January 21st, 2011, 12:57 am #20

Jim (time4me)

See you guys there and probably before too