Giveaway! Hipstamatic users turn on "shake to randomize" and win :-)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

Giveaway! Hipstamatic users turn on "shake to randomize" and win :-)

micah372
Paneristi
micah372
Paneristi

May 1st, 2012, 5:47 am #1

LOVE hipstamatic, shake to randomize makes it a blast.

Here's the rules:

- Turn on "shake to randomize" (iPhone > Settings > Hipstamatic > Shake to randomize ON)

- Shake that phone and take a pic of your watch

- Post it here, FIRST PIC NO CHEATING, one pic per person please, honor system people!

- It's over Weds the 2nd at 3pm PST. I'll pick the shot I like best, yep it's 100% judgemental, bribes ARE accepted

what will you win? Grab bag I gots tons o swag, I promise to send some fun stuff to the winner, all Panerai related.

Get it ON Hipstamatic users, and nope, no shill I don't work for hipstamatic etc. I just love the app.

If plexi is wrong, I don't want to be right.

duf666
Paneristi
duf666
Paneristi

May 1st, 2012, 6:15 am #2

Claude

So Bel
South Belgium

micah372
Paneristi
micah372
Paneristi

May 1st, 2012, 6:55 am #3

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/3-hipstama ... o-effects/

As long as you're spontaneous and do something new and weird that's good enough for me, it's loosey-goosey just for fun, go nuts!

mattymay
Paneristi
mattymay
Paneristi

May 1st, 2012, 7:11 am #4

Here's the rules:

- Turn on "shake to randomize" (iPhone > Settings > Hipstamatic > Shake to randomize ON)

- Post it here, FIRST PIC NO CHEATING, one pic per person please, honor system people!

- It's over Weds the 2nd at 3pm PST. I'll pick the shot I like best, yep it's 100% judgemental, bribes ARE accepted

what will you win? Grab bag I gots tons o swag, I promise to send some fun stuff to the winner, all Panerai related.

Get it ON Hipstamatic users, and nope, no shill I don't work for hipstamatic etc. I just love the app.

A Blanko roll and a cherry bop .....

Love playing Hipsta

Dave D (Cordes) from Nottingham, England

mattymay
Paneristi
mattymay
Paneristi

May 1st, 2012, 7:14 am #5

( mighta been a berry pop )
Dave D (Cordes) from Nottingham, England

asiaxpat
Paneristi
asiaxpat
Paneristi

May 1st, 2012, 7:18 am #6

Here's the rules:

Greetings from Singapore!

DUDE, WHERE'S MY CAR?

DBRacerx
Paneristi
DBRacerx
Paneristi

May 1st, 2012, 11:49 am #7

Here's the rules:

with Kodot film, no flash.

David
Cary, NC

sdumperth
Paneristi

May 1st, 2012, 12:52 pm #8

Here's the rules:

Dreaming of June 2nd

May the force be with you........................Always!

Being "Individual" is SO expensive!

"Always remember, you can't buy class" -Dad

Always remember, you can’t buy class. -Dad

rwai
Paneristi
rwai
Paneristi

May 1st, 2012, 1:23 pm #9

Here's the rules:

I don't get the effect you do.

micah372
Paneristi
micah372
Paneristi

May 1st, 2012, 2:38 pm #10

and find the Hipstamatic settings you can turn on "Shake to randomize".

Then, when you're using the hipstamatic app if you shake the phone it will randomly change the lens, film and flash. It's a fun way to get new effects you might not otherwise find out about.

I like to use it and when I find a combo I like I save it as a favorite. Saves the trouble of going through every imaginable combo of lens/film/flash to find good ones. Just shake, shoot and peek!

mike2zero
Paneristi

May 1st, 2012, 3:18 pm #11

Here's the rules:

mike2zero
Portland, Oregon

duf666
Paneristi
duf666
Paneristi

May 1st, 2012, 4:09 pm #12

Here's the rules:

seems to be "negative"

[/IMG]

Claude

So Bel
South Belgium

Mehall
Paneristi
Mehall
Paneristi

May 1st, 2012, 4:14 pm #13

Here's the rules:

I just had to post two as they were soooo different.

The first was is my first.

The second one is sooooo different. Really goes to show how different pics can make a watch looks so different - something to think about when buy older watches - you can be surprised when you open the box. Look how this one catches how the dial is breaking up around the hour markers. Cool.

1) So this is the first time I broke down and bought the Histamatic - can we expand this post to include some favorite combinations?

2) Are the additional packets worth buying or not really???

Thanks,

Michael M.

micah372
Paneristi
micah372
Paneristi

May 1st, 2012, 4:58 pm #14

This is my hipstamatic facebook gallery, it shows the combos for each pic in the upper right corner after you click on the picture to start the gallery... not that many yet, but I'll add to it as I take more...

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set= ... 4d64dcc1a5

I bought all the packs just because I enjoy the randomize feature so much and the more lens/film/flash combos you have the more fun it is to shake and see what happens

Some are kinda lame, but mostly you get cool effects.

aproster
Paneristi
aproster
Paneristi

May 1st, 2012, 7:02 pm #15

Here's the rules:

Studio City, CA

pamm243
Paneristi
pamm243
Paneristi

May 1st, 2012, 7:37 pm #16

Here's the rules:

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, nor touched... but are felt in the heart.

carmelpaneristi
Paneristi

May 1st, 2012, 8:21 pm #17

Here's the rules:

Have been looking for an excuse to get that app.

Josh

jawn101
Paneristi
jawn101
Paneristi

May 1st, 2012, 11:58 pm #18

Here's the rules:

I'll post, just this once.

DBRacerx
Paneristi
DBRacerx
Paneristi

May 2nd, 2012, 12:21 am #19

esp Zero's, let's see more.

David
Cary, NC

100thmonkey
Paneristi

May 2nd, 2012, 1:13 pm #20

Here's the rules: