GGPC GTG UPDATE: Hotel info and suggestions

GGPC GTG UPDATE: Hotel info and suggestions

rideamountain
Paneristi

January 25th, 2011, 3:25 am #1

OK gang....this is getting bigger by the second! And considering the amount of out of towners making their attendance intentions known...I wanted to give you just some of the many hotel options.

We are still searching for a venue as the original estimated number of guests has long since been surpassed. But rest assured, we are going to do our best to keep it centrally located near the downtown area of San Francisco. Union Square is one of the areas we are targeting and hope to keep it as close to this area as we can.

Again, there are MANY hotel options, but here are a few to consider. I have not done much research on cost or availability, so check them out on your own to be sure.

------------------------------------------------

Hotel Adagio - A few blocks off of Union Square. Nicely priced smaller boutique hotel. I am working on a special GTG rate as I know the General Manager. STAY TUNED for more information as I get it.

Marriot - Located at 44 Fourth Street, just south of Market Street. Great location with a ton of rooms.

Handlery Union Square Hotel - Never stayed there, but have heard good things.

Hotel Nikko - Clift Hotel - St. Francis - Sir Francis Drake - Park 55: All are within close proximity to Union Square.

The Palace Hotel - Montgomery Street at Market. Very nice hotel in a great location. The Four Seasons is a couple of blocks away as well. And The W is just a few blocks south on 3rd Street.

Cheaper options are located near the San Francisco airport if you don't mind driving/cabbing into the city. At certain times, that can be quite a chore...but you will save money for sure.

--------------------------------------------------

If none of these suits you, use them as a guide to book something else in the same area. There are certainly many options at varying price points. All of these hotels are within minutes of each other.

I hope that helps!

Thanks!

RIDE

There is no doubt that getting older is mandatory, but to mature remains still optional...

snoballz
Paneristi
snoballz
Paneristi

January 25th, 2011, 3:35 am #2

-luke

rideamountain
Paneristi

January 25th, 2011, 3:54 am #3

RIDE

There is no doubt that getting older is mandatory, but to mature remains still optional...

ravi76
Paneristi
ravi76
Paneristi

January 25th, 2011, 4:19 am #4

OK gang....this is getting bigger by the second! And considering the amount of out of towners making their attendance intentions known...I wanted to give you just some of the many hotel options.

We are still searching for a venue as the original estimated number of guests has long since been surpassed. But rest assured, we are going to do our best to keep it centrally located near the downtown area of San Francisco. Union Square is one of the areas we are targeting and hope to keep it as close to this area as we can.

Again, there are MANY hotel options, but here are a few to consider. I have not done much research on cost or availability, so check them out on your own to be sure.

Hotel Adagio - A few blocks off of Union Square. Nicely priced smaller boutique hotel. I am working on a special GTG rate as I know the General Manager. STAY TUNED for more information as I get it.

Marriot - Located at 44 Fourth Street, just south of Market Street. Great location with a ton of rooms.

Hotel Nikko - Clift Hotel - St. Francis - Sir Francis Drake - Park 55: All are within close proximity to Union Square.

The Palace Hotel - Montgomery Street at Market. Very nice hotel in a great location. The Four Seasons is a couple of blocks away as well. And The W is just a few blocks south on 3rd Street.

Cheaper options are located near the San Francisco airport if you don't mind driving/cabbing into the city. At certain times, that can be quite a chore...but you will save money for sure.

If none of these suits you, use them as a guide to book something else in the same area. There are certainly many options at varying price points. All of these hotels are within minutes of each other.

I hope that helps!

Thanks!

RIDE

This is gonna be gooooooood

clifW
Paneristi
clifW
Paneristi

January 25th, 2011, 4:56 am #5

I hope that helps!

Thanks!

RIDE

anything Joy de Vivre has like the Adagio is a great place to start. Two thumbs way up for that outfit

Mehall
Paneristi
Mehall
Paneristi

January 25th, 2011, 5:26 am #6

I hope that helps!

Thanks!

RIDE

Thanks Steve - you're a good guy!

Michael M.

Feisar
Paneristi
Feisar
Paneristi

January 25th, 2011, 4:25 pm #7

I hope that helps!

Thanks!

RIDE

Cheers for Badass Seiko Monsters,
Terry Hudson

No. 119

'I've got a few roos loose in the top paddock'

Alexandria, VA

snoballz
Paneristi
snoballz
Paneristi

January 25th, 2011, 5:38 pm #8

-luke

Feisar