Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

Geeday Mates ,,, Bugger & Ouch ,, T3 is SEXY >> Oh so U BET ,, DU >>>>

HammerHammer
Paneristi

November 24th, 2006, 10:53 pm #1

Just a quick note to update my mates on the Thunder from Down Under

Firstly let me say that we have been overwhelmed with the out poring of wishes and cheers really at a time like this it has meant so much to my family and self

I am truly Humbled, Mates is Great , God Bless U All Brothers & Sisters ,, So Much MORE than just a Watch

Please don’t try to contact me mates just too soon ,, but when the time is right I will have a new email and will look forward to chatting with you ALL , till then just need to focus my energies on hanging TOUGH

I have to be brief as I have only just returned from Intensive Care and finding it hard to muster the strength right now to carry on , Just struggling a bit , but when the going gets tough , the tough get going ,, If Paneristi's were any Tougher ,, they'd Rust >>>> All GOOD in this hood Homie's

As you may be aware I had a serious accident jetting on the Reef last Thursday

Which has left me with some permanent disabilities, well other than those we already know about , lol

I am now a T3 Paraplegic with almost no chances for improvement but every chance for a FULL and Happy Exisistance

This is the 2nd time in my life I find myself with such a LIFE Challenge and I know that through the Grace of GOD , My Mates & Paneristi I will once again find the light and one day ,, be all that I can be , just try to stop me Babe

I will soon be moved from this surgical hospital to the ONLY Specialty Spinal Care Unit in my State for what will be at least 6 months of rehab , surgery , life skills , wheel chair racing , etc etc , albeit there is little chances for any miracles I do hope that after more surgery my condition will become stable ,,, this is my sole concern

It's all I need

As soon as I can get settled expect more updates , but know this , I am BLESSED , it was touch and go there for some time and I am so lucky to have , limited use of my arms & senses , my Heart is STRONG and my Will ,, beyond challenge

Please Mates say a prayer for my family it is they who are suffering the most

I LOVE You all and am blessed to have such Mates , Cheers Amigo's U ROCK !

Back as soon as I can ,, and NOT one Drama Cane Farmers , I have much to be HAPPY about , Life is GOOD , Rich & Full

BESIDES >>>> T3 Paraplegic's are DEAD SEXY AND ,, We get the BEST Car Parks , U Bet

Life is Grandee , Mates is Great & Panerai is my PASSION , KaKa that's all this DU Digger Needs

God Bless & Remember , Whilst it is hard to cope for me right now , the Pain seems unbearable , everything is going pear shaped >> I am a FIGHTER and will BEAT this like a Red Haired Step Child Bit of BUGGER Hey ,, But so many worse than me , Blessed , U BET I Am

SO MUCH MORE THAN JUST A WATCH ļļļ Uknowit

Pam's , did someone say Pam's ,, Most importantly been Sporting my beloved Pam 202 Sly on wrist post op as my Grail 5218-302 was withdrawn from sale after the accident , yeah that hurt Might throw the Fiddy & King on Bling Bling 140 in to the rotation ,, Wham Bam thank you Pam Wrist is STYLING it All GOOD

KaKa

GOD BLESS & KEEP US ALL Mates .................

Oh SO Much MORE than just a Watch

Cheer's & Beer's ,,, Hoo Roo Hammer

rapers
Paneristi
rapers
Paneristi

November 24th, 2006, 11:00 pm #2

Typical of you to post like that after what you've just been through.

All thoughts and prayers are with you.

MarioT.O
Paneristi
MarioT.O
Paneristi

November 24th, 2006, 11:01 pm #3

Firstly let me say that we have been overwhelmed with the out poring of wishes and cheers really at a time like this it has meant so much to my family and self

I am truly Humbled, Mates is Great , God Bless U All Brothers & Sisters ,, So Much MORE than just a Watch

Please don’t try to contact me mates just too soon ,, but when the time is right I will have a new email and will look forward to chatting with you ALL , till then just need to focus my energies on hanging TOUGH

I have to be brief as I have only just returned from Intensive Care and finding it hard to muster the strength right now to carry on , Just struggling a bit , but when the going gets tough , the tough get going ,, If Paneristi's were any Tougher ,, they'd Rust >>>> All GOOD in this hood Homie's

Which has left me with some permanent disabilities, well other than those we already know about , lol

I am now a T3 Paraplegic with almost no chances for improvement but every chance for a FULL and Happy Exisistance

This is the 2nd time in my life I find myself with such a LIFE Challenge and I know that through the Grace of GOD , My Mates & Paneristi I will once again find the light and one day ,, be all that I can be , just try to stop me Babe

I will soon be moved from this surgical hospital to the ONLY Specialty Spinal Care Unit in my State for what will be at least 6 months of rehab , surgery , life skills , wheel chair racing , etc etc , albeit there is little chances for any miracles I do hope that after more surgery my condition will become stable ,,, this is my sole concern

It's all I need

As soon as I can get settled expect more updates , but know this , I am BLESSED , it was touch and go there for some time and I am so lucky to have , limited use of my arms & senses , my Heart is STRONG and my Will ,, beyond challenge

Back as soon as I can ,, and NOT one Drama Cane Farmers , I have much to be HAPPY about , Life is GOOD , Rich & Full

BESIDES >>>> T3 Paraplegic's are DEAD SEXY AND ,, We get the BEST Car Parks , U Bet

Life is Grandee , Mates is Great & Panerai is my PASSION , KaKa that's all this DU Digger Needs

God Bless & Remember , Whilst it is hard to cope for me right now , the Pain seems unbearable , everything is going pear shaped >> I am a FIGHTER and will BEAT this like a Red Haired Step Child Bit of BUGGER Hey ,, But so many worse than me , Blessed , U BET I Am

Pam's , did someone say Pam's ,, Most importantly been Sporting my beloved Pam 202 Sly on wrist post op as my Grail 5218-302 was withdrawn from sale after the accident , yeah that hurt Might throw the Fiddy & King on Bling Bling 140 in to the rotation ,, Wham Bam thank you Pam Wrist is STYLING it All GOOD

KaKa

Your courage and outlook are 2nd to NOBODDDYYY!!! My thoughts and well wishes go out to you in a BIG way!! I wish you well during this trying time, and hope that a miracle WILL happen!!!

God Bless,

Your friend from Canada,

Mario

gfriedell
Paneristi

November 24th, 2006, 11:02 pm #4

It's all I need

KaKa

So much more than just a Watch!

Your courage and grace is overwhelming, and I consider myself lucky and blessed to call you my friend.

That's all I'll say here for fear of turning this into a waterworks.

Cheers Mate!
Gary

Paneristiadmin
Paneristi

November 24th, 2006, 11:04 pm #5

It's all I need

KaKa

You have been on our minds since the accident. Get strong! Paint the chair Panerai Blue.

JPDarling
Paneristi
JPDarling
Paneristi

November 24th, 2006, 11:10 pm #6

It's all I need

KaKa

. . . this can't be happening to you.

adcam
Paneristi
adcam
Paneristi

November 24th, 2006, 11:13 pm #7

It's all I need

KaKa

Live Strong! Will continue to pray for you and your family!

PumpitMichael
Paneristi

November 24th, 2006, 11:14 pm #8

It's all I need

KaKa

All the BEST wishes, big guy !!!

Michael

pulga69
Paneristi
pulga69
Paneristi

November 24th, 2006, 11:15 pm #9

It's all I need

KaKa

Hi there, I do not post here often, but I'd just like to say that your words are the most inspirational thing I have read for a very long time.
I'm just going now to give my wife and son a big kiss and thank God for what I have...my thoughts are with you, God bless you

AZJT
Paneristi
AZJT
Paneristi

November 24th, 2006, 11:15 pm #10

It's all I need

KaKa

Your outlook on life and dealing with adversity is truly inspiring! Our best wishes and prayers are with you and yours.

Kingsholm14
Paneristi

November 24th, 2006, 11:16 pm #11

It's all I need

KaKa

Hammer. You know where I am. Beside you. Nuff said. I love you. nt

scfong
Paneristi
scfong
Paneristi

November 24th, 2006, 11:16 pm #12

It's all I need

KaKa

....and come back real SOON.
Take care.
SC

Dav111
Paneristi
Dav111
Paneristi

November 24th, 2006, 11:17 pm #13

It's all I need

KaKa

Kind regards,

David from HK

FrankV1
Paneristi
FrankV1
Paneristi

November 24th, 2006, 11:18 pm #14

It's all I need

KaKa

v

matt-uk
Paneristi
matt-uk
Paneristi

November 24th, 2006, 11:18 pm #15

It's all I need

KaKa

...& for showing incredible human spirit at such a time.

The whole community has shown it's strength & will continue to pray for you & yours.

Best wishes

matt

murphy77
Paneristi
murphy77
Paneristi

November 24th, 2006, 11:20 pm #16

It's all I need

KaKa

Your self-belief and courage.. just blow me away, ....truly inspiring.

No joke......and that's a first for me mate.
All the best.

"Welcome to the SUB CLUB"
Regards MuRph

JonMoss
Paneristi
JonMoss
Paneristi

November 24th, 2006, 11:21 pm #17

It's all I need

KaKa

Kate and I send BIG hugs - there is only one Hammer!

gazman70k
Paneristi

November 24th, 2006, 11:22 pm #18

It's all I need

KaKa

Mate,

You have a big spirit and heart that makes you the toughest mofo I know! Alex and I are thinking of you and your family as I am sure every soul in this community.

I love the way you take life by the horns full of bravado and gusto mate.

With lots of love,

Gaz and Alex

dlee888
Paneristi
dlee888
Paneristi

November 24th, 2006, 11:24 pm #19

It's all I need

KaKa

It's great to hear from you...

We know you’re a FIGHTER and you will prevail!

You have the entire community behind you and we're all pulling for you!

We have you and the family in our prayers!

Panerai...
"It's like children. You can't understand until you've had one."

mago1mago1
Paneristi
mago1mago1
Paneristi

November 24th, 2006, 11:25 pm #20

It's all I need

KaKa

all the best to you and your family

jimmy