FSOT: PAM 233 L Series Reduced

FSOT: PAM 233 L Series Reduced

State.Salestime
Paneristi

September 1st, 2017, 9:36 am #1

For sale is my beautiful Panerai 233 Luminor GMT with the AM/PM Indicator for the 2nd timezone. Watch is Manual Wind with the 8-Day power reserve, L serial.

Watch is in excellent condition, comes with complete package, triple boxes and papers. Bezel protector, handtag, etc. It comes with both black tunnel leather strap and rubber strap; the tunnel strap is practically unused. No dings or dents, amazing condition.

The sale price is $6,000 by bank wire please, feel free to email me @ State.Salestime@gmail.com.

Thanks
SS

PublicDomain
Paneristi

September 1st, 2017, 2:15 pm #2

Obvious scam!

aproster
Paneristi
aproster
Paneristi

September 1st, 2017, 3:45 pm #3

vader_baba
Paneristi
vader_baba
Paneristi

September 2nd, 2017, 2:17 am #4

For sale is my beautiful Panerai 233 Luminor GMT with the AM/PM Indicator for the 2nd timezone. Watch is Manual Wind with the 8-Day power reserve, L serial.

Watch is in excellent condition, comes with complete package, triple boxes and papers. Bezel protector, handtag, etc. It comes with both black tunnel leather strap and rubber strap; the tunnel strap is practically unused. No dings or dents, amazing condition.

The sale price is $6,000 by bank wire please, feel free to email me @ State.Salestime@gmail.com.

Thanks
SS

Can you send me the timepiece first then I shall forward you the full amount upon request,
Cheers

Joseph56
Paneristi
Joseph56
Paneristi

September 2nd, 2017, 6:50 pm #5

Thanks
SS

I will take two please