FS: Toshi 24 & 26 mm Straps

FS: Toshi 24 & 26 mm Straps

firemouse0747
Paneristi

February 23rd, 2012, 3:29 am #1

Hello,

I have two Toshi straps to offer for sale as is:

1) Toshi - 26/26, 130/80, plum leather with black stitching, 1 large loose keeper, and screw-in black PVD buckle. Worn once and has two marks at the tip of the strap that in no way hinders the strap and with time will go away. I mention this to be fair with the sale and the strap is practically new (see picts). $95 to include USPS shipping with delivery confirmation.

2) Toshi - 24/24, 130/80, storm grey leather with dark grey/black'ish stitching, 1 loose keeper, and screw-in polished buckle. Never worn. $95 to include USPS shipping with delivery confirmation.

International buyers are welcome; however, there will be an additional $15 for USPS registered mail (I'll pay the insured postage)- NO exceptions, its a big world out there!

Please email me for inquires, questions, and PayPal (PP) address at: firemouse0747@aol.com

Please PP as gift option.

Thanks for looking!
brian

calitrev
Paneristi
calitrev
Paneristi

February 24th, 2012, 6:08 pm #2

diggin #2

firemouse0747
Paneristi

February 24th, 2012, 9:23 pm #3

Hello,

I have two Toshi straps to offer for sale as is:

1) Toshi - 26/26, 130/80, plum leather with black stitching, 1 large loose keeper, and screw-in black PVD buckle. Worn once and has two marks at the tip of the strap that in no way hinders the strap and with time will go away. I mention this to be fair with the sale and the strap is practically new (see picts). $95 to include USPS shipping with delivery confirmation.

2) Toshi - 24/24, 130/80, storm grey leather with dark grey/black'ish stitching, 1 loose keeper, and screw-in polished buckle. Never worn. $95 to include USPS shipping with delivery confirmation.

International buyers are welcome; however, there will be an additional $15 for USPS registered mail (I'll pay the insured postage)- NO exceptions, its a big world out there!

Please email me for inquires, questions, and PayPal (PP) address at: firemouse0747@aol.com

Please PP as gift option.

Thanks for looking!
brian

Thanks buyer and P.com!