FS: Panerai Titanium Bracelet, all links, perfect (timefleas)

FS: Panerai Titanium Bracelet, all links, perfect (timefleas)

timefleas
Paneristi
timefleas
Paneristi

February 29th, 2012, 12:42 pm #1

I have an authentic Panerai Titanium bracelet, all links--it is the version that has little flaps to fit into the Titanium case (see photos)--it also has the better original clasp version, rather than the later "half" clasp version. At the lug end it is 24mm. It will fit the Panerai 124Ti, and other similar watches.

I bought this brand new assuming it was the regular version, and then I sold the watch I was going to put it on anyway. It still has never been placed on a watch. You can buy regular lug end pieces from a Pam AD for about $400, and still end up with a new, unworn bracelet for far less than what a new one from the AD will cost.

I have bought and sold just a couple of things here, but have tons of references on another watch forum, and 1900 positives on the bay. Price will include Paypal fees, EMS shipping, tracking and insurance to anywhere in the world.

If you are a trader, I will take a used "regular" Pam bracelet, or if you are feeling especially generous, any one of those extra Pams you have kicking around!

But seriously, if you have questions, want links to references, whatever, let me know.

Peter

(The 124 shown in the small picture is NOT included!)

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

ericf4
Paneristi
ericf4
Paneristi

February 29th, 2012, 12:55 pm #2

What is the price?

timefleas
Paneristi
timefleas
Paneristi

February 29th, 2012, 1:49 pm #3

Sorry, I just realized I had left the price off--I will start the discussions with $850, or Best Reasonable Offer.

Peter

timefleas
Paneristi
timefleas
Paneristi

February 29th, 2012, 11:47 pm #4

The bracelet has been sold--thank you Paneristi and Brian!!

bdonenfeld
New User
bdonenfeld
New User

February 28th, 2013, 3:29 pm #5

If anything happens and the sale does not go through, I will buy it!!