FS: Panerai PAM 312 N & PAM 114 N (hoppyjr)

FS: Panerai PAM 312 N & PAM 114 N (hoppyjr)

hoppyjr
Paneristi
hoppyjr
Paneristi

July 28th, 2012, 7:31 pm #1

Hello all,

FOR SALE is my PAM 312 N series, which I purchased new from an AD in April 2012. This watch has the triple-boxes, paperwork, bezel protector, screwdriver, and plastic pin tool. It's been worn during these few months of ownership, so it has some scuffs and scratches on the polished bezel. There are no dents in the case and the crystal is perfect. The watch is running and winding great, as one would expect from an almost-new piece. It will come on the OEM Panerai rubber strap with brushed historic style buckle. I will also include a Micah "brindle" strap and brushed historic style buckle, a used (but good condition)and extra lug pins. Retail on this one is $8300 - but I've priced mine at only $5650 shipped in the USA, firm. Remember, this is an N series. Payment by wire only - no trades - excellent references available on request and over on WN (under Hoppy and Hoppyjr).

Photos here:http://s827.photobucket.com/albums/zz19 ... PAM%20312/

[/IMG]

-------------------------------------

I am also selling my PAM 114 N series, which I purchased from an AD in April 2012. Mine has the triple-boxes, paperwork, bezel protector, & screwdriver. It's been worn frequently during these two months of ownership, so it has the normal minor scratches around the screw heads and some scuffs and scratches on the case and bezel. The the crystal is perfect and the watch is running and winding great, as one would expect from an almost-new piece. It will come on the OEM Panerai rubber strap with polished historic style buckle. I will also include a GSD original Crazy Horse with buckle (excellent condition) and a Heroic 18 brown strap with buckle, plus extra tubes and screws. The white dial base is not commonly seen, but it's a fantastic watch and really looks great in person. The dial has a porcelain appearance and if you're a fan of white dials, you'll love it. Retail on this one is $5700 - if you find one - but I've priced mine at only $3650 shipped in the USA, firm. No trades please.

Payment by wire only - no trades - excellent references available on request and over on WN (under Hoppy and Hoppyjr).

Thanks for looking,

Hoppy

Photos here:http://s827.photobucket.com/albums/zz19 ... jr_photos/

[/IMG]

texans81
New User
texans81
New User

July 28th, 2012, 11:42 pm #2

I am interested in purchasing the 312 for sure and possibly the 114 also. What state are you in? Thanks,

Steve
713-294-0828

hoppyjr
Paneristi
hoppyjr
Paneristi

July 29th, 2012, 1:01 am #3

Hello all,

FOR SALE is my PAM 312 N series, which I purchased new from an AD in April 2012. This watch has the triple-boxes, paperwork, bezel protector, screwdriver, and plastic pin tool. It's been worn during these few months of ownership, so it has some scuffs and scratches on the polished bezel. There are no dents in the case and the crystal is perfect. The watch is running and winding great, as one would expect from an almost-new piece. It will come on the OEM Panerai rubber strap with brushed historic style buckle. I will also include a Micah "brindle" strap and brushed historic style buckle, a used (but good condition)and extra lug pins. Retail on this one is $8300 - but I've priced mine at only $5650 shipped in the USA, firm. Remember, this is an N series. Payment by wire only - no trades - excellent references available on request and over on WN (under Hoppy and Hoppyjr).

[/IMG]

I am also selling my PAM 114 N series, which I purchased from an AD in April 2012. Mine has the triple-boxes, paperwork, bezel protector, & screwdriver. It's been worn frequently during these two months of ownership, so it has the normal minor scratches around the screw heads and some scuffs and scratches on the case and bezel. The the crystal is perfect and the watch is running and winding great, as one would expect from an almost-new piece. It will come on the OEM Panerai rubber strap with polished historic style buckle. I will also include a GSD original Crazy Horse with buckle (excellent condition) and a Heroic 18 brown strap with buckle, plus extra tubes and screws. The white dial base is not commonly seen, but it's a fantastic watch and really looks great in person. The dial has a porcelain appearance and if you're a fan of white dials, you'll love it. Retail on this one is $5700 - if you find one - but I've priced mine at only $3650 shipped in the USA, firm. No trades please.

Payment by wire only - no trades - excellent references available on request and over on WN (under Hoppy and Hoppyjr).

Thanks for looking,

Hoppy

[/IMG]
Both SOLD pending funds. Thanks Steve!

hoppyjr
Paneristi
hoppyjr
Paneristi

July 31st, 2012, 6:05 am #4

Hello all,

[/IMG]

Thanks for looking,

Hoppy

[/IMG]
Deal didn't work out....PAM 114 is available - $3650 shipping included!

hoppyjr
Paneristi
hoppyjr
Paneristi

July 31st, 2012, 8:18 am #5

Hello all,

[/IMG]

Thanks for looking,

Hoppy

[/IMG]
both of these are still for sale. Both have open papers too!

rgarza8
Paneristi
rgarza8
Paneristi

July 31st, 2012, 4:16 pm #6

Ed, sent you an email. Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Richard

hoppyjr
Paneristi
hoppyjr
Paneristi

August 2nd, 2012, 1:14 am #7

Hello all,

[/IMG]

Thanks for looking,

Hoppy

[/IMG]
Both sold in package deal.

thanks!

Trademark777
New User

August 4th, 2012, 8:48 pm #8

Deal didn't work out....PAM 114 is available - $3650 shipping included!
Where are you located and do you still have the watch?