FS: PANERAI 388 "P" SERIES

FS: PANERAI 388 "P" SERIES

DonnieD
Paneristi
DonnieD
Paneristi

August 29th, 2017, 12:40 pm #1

HELLO ALL

UP FOR SALE IS MY 388 "P" SERIES. IT WAS PURCHASED NY MYSELF IN SEPT. 2016 FROM AN A.D. AND COMES AS A COMPLETE SET WITH ONE YEAR LEFT ON THE WARRANTY. MINOR SWIRLS BUT NOTHING A CAPECOD OR LIGHT POLISH WON'T FIX. IT'S REALLY IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. IF YOU NEED MORE PICS PLEASE ASK. I CAN TEXT, FACETIME/VIDEO CALL IF YOU'D LIKE TO SEE MORE PICS. I HAVE MANY REFERENCES AND I'M LOCATED IN CHICAGO FOR FTF IF YOU'D LIKE. SHIPPING IS ON ME. WIRE PREFERRED IF NOT PAYPAL FEES ARE YOURS. ASKING $4200 OBO

********IF I DO NOT KNOW YOU, REFERENCES ARE NEEDED.. IF YOU CANNOT PROVIDE REFS TO SOMEONE I KNOW THEN I WILL NOT SELL TO YOU*********

THANKS FOR LOOKING
SGTDON

jhb24
Paneristi
jhb24
Paneristi

August 29th, 2017, 1:18 pm #2

Don's a great guy. Buy with confidence!
JB in Shaker

fullcourt1
Paneristi

August 31st, 2017, 1:59 am #3

HELLO ALL

UP FOR SALE IS MY 388 "P" SERIES. IT WAS PURCHASED NY MYSELF IN SEPT. 2016 FROM AN A.D. AND COMES AS A COMPLETE SET WITH ONE YEAR LEFT ON THE WARRANTY. MINOR SWIRLS BUT NOTHING A CAPECOD OR LIGHT POLISH WON'T FIX. IT'S REALLY IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. IF YOU NEED MORE PICS PLEASE ASK. I CAN TEXT, FACETIME/VIDEO CALL IF YOU'D LIKE TO SEE MORE PICS. I HAVE MANY REFERENCES AND I'M LOCATED IN CHICAGO FOR FTF IF YOU'D LIKE. SHIPPING IS ON ME. WIRE PREFERRED IF NOT PAYPAL FEES ARE YOURS. ASKING $4200 OBO

********IF I DO NOT KNOW YOU, REFERENCES ARE NEEDED.. IF YOU CANNOT PROVIDE REFS TO SOMEONE I KNOW THEN I WILL NOT SELL TO YOU*********

THANKS FOR LOOKING
SGTDON

....glws, deal in confidence, period
dp
just living the dream
chicago, usa
more than just a watch

DonnieD
Paneristi
DonnieD
Paneristi

September 5th, 2017, 12:33 pm #4

HELLO ALL

THANKS FOR LOOKING
SGTDON

LOWERED TO 4100..

THX
SGTDON