FS: PAM25B

FS: PAM25B

coltagious
Paneristi
coltagious
Paneristi

July 28th, 2012, 9:04 am #1

Hi all,

Have a Pam25B for sale. Condition of the watch is 90%, watch has been well worn and shows its age, but has no major dings or dents and is working fine. The hands as shown in the pictures are in good condition, ie, no oxidation and the T dial still shines brightly when charged properly, abeit not as long as the L dials.

Watch comes with double box, COSC cert, booklets, garantee card, screw driver, (99%) OEM thumbnail buckle, a 95% OEM cashmere strap and a tired worn rubber strap.

I bought this pam from Taylor (justhideandwatch) recently, and due to a new found bronze fascination, this one has to go.

Price: USD$4988 wired, will ship via Fedex (not inclusive in price) once the funds clears.

Pictures as follow, do contact me @ 98432356 or coltagious AT gmail DOT com if you have any queries. Cheers

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

coltagious
Paneristi
coltagious
Paneristi

July 28th, 2012, 9:05 am #2

apologies mod, can anyone help me to insert my nick COLTAGIOUS in the message title please? thank you

wilmsenm
Paneristi
wilmsenm
Paneristi

July 28th, 2012, 8:37 pm #3

No longer require you to add your login to the title, so no worries.
Cheers,
Martin

<table><tr><td>

</td></tr></table>

justhideandwatch
Paneristi

July 29th, 2012, 3:50 am #4

Hi all,

Have a Pam25B for sale. Condition of the watch is 90%, watch has been well worn and shows its age, but has no major dings or dents and is working fine. The hands as shown in the pictures are in good condition, ie, no oxidation and the T dial still shines brightly when charged properly, abeit not as long as the L dials.

Watch comes with double box, COSC cert, booklets, garantee card, screw driver, (99%) OEM thumbnail buckle, a 95% OEM cashmere strap and a tired worn rubber strap.

I bought this pam from Taylor (justhideandwatch) recently, and due to a new found bronze fascination, this one has to go.

Price: USD$4988 wired, will ship via Fedex (not inclusive in price) once the funds clears.

Pictures as follow, do contact me @ 98432356 or coltagious AT gmail DOT com if you have any queries. Cheers

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
I've done 2 deals (one of which was this watch) with Magnus, great guy to deal with!

-Taylor

coltagious
Paneristi
coltagious
Paneristi

July 29th, 2012, 6:58 am #5

You are too kind my friend, was my pleasure dealing with you, i merely rode on your good reputation. Cheers