FS - Pam 690

FS - Pam 690

vinniebabarooch
Paneristi

February 14th, 2018, 2:26 am #1

Up for sale is the highly sought after Panerai 690. The pictures cannot do this watch justice. This package comes with everything you would get if you purchased the watch from a Panerai dealer even the original receipt. The watch was originally purchased in January 2017. I immediately switched out the factory strap and buckle for the Kev painted ammo that is mounted on it in the pictures. The watch has only been worn a handful of times and is in very close to new condition. The price is $12,000 shipped overnight. I am located in Chicago and can meet for a face to face transaction. I am open to trades up or down. Please email me with any questions @ topnotchatm@comcast.net

vinniebabarooch
Paneristi

February 14th, 2018, 3:20 am #2

Vinniebabarooch
Vinniebabarooch

March 9th, 2018, 10:59 pm #3

Up for sale is the highly sought after Panerai 690. The pictures cannot do this watch justice. This package comes with everything you would get if you purchased the watch from a Panerai dealer even the original receipt. The watch was originally purchased in January 2017. I immediately switched out the factory strap and buckle for the Kev painted ammo that is mounted on it in the pictures. The watch has only been worn a handful of times and is in very close to new condition. The price is $12,000 shipped overnight. I am located in Chicago and can meet for a face to face transaction. I am open to trades up or down. Please email me with any questions @ topnotchatm@comcast.net

Its Back Available. Thanks (nt)