FS: PAM 372 Unworn in triple box in London (philwongnz)

FS: PAM 372 Unworn in triple box in London (philwongnz)

philwongnz
Paneristi
philwongnz
Paneristi

February 20th, 2012, 10:58 am #1

Hi guys,

Selling this for a mate who just had his offer accepted on a house (he's been advised to sell by the other half ). He haven't worn the watch yet since he bought it from a private seller and the whole set is complete. He is looking for £7000 - the same price he paid for this piece. As per message title the watch is unworn and it still has its paper tag on the original strap. It also has the spare plexi which he forgot to take a photo of (sorry).

I will be the one doing the sale as he will be away again and the watch will be available in 3 weeks time due to him being away at the moment. I prefer face to face deal in central London at a bank so the buyer has the time to inspect the watch and also we can deposit or transfer the money straight away to my bank account after viewing.

This is my first time in selling, but I had dealt with a member here in which I bought my 232 and I bought many straps here from the Accessories Market.

First come first serve basis, ple email me if you have any questions. Thanks for viewing!

Pannyish
Paneristi
Pannyish
Paneristi

February 24th, 2012, 1:23 pm #2

Hi there,

I am a keen buyer of Panerai watches and wanted to know if there was any movement on the price?

Best regards
Ish

philwongnz
Paneristi
philwongnz
Paneristi

March 3rd, 2012, 4:31 pm #3

Hi there,

Apologies, I didn't realise someone will reply to the sale thread rather than email. Pls email me and we can negotiate via email as I need to ask my friend.

I't

Cheers

Phil