FS: PAM 372 Triple boxed with tags still on. (Acro-Pilot)

FS: PAM 372 Triple boxed with tags still on. (Acro-Pilot)

Acro-Pilot
Paneristi

July 9th, 2012, 10:44 pm #1

Commitments were made and I've ended up with two 372's. As much as I love them, I only need one.

Up for sale is a complete, triple boxed 372 from the New York Boutique. Everything is included and the tags are even still on. I have plenty of P.com references for both buying and selling and am located in Minneapolis, MN. Face to face deal is welcome in Minnesota or other U.S. city as I fly for work just about every week.

Price: $9500 USD via bank wire. This includes shipping and ParcelPro insurance anywhere in the continental U.S. International shipping is available for the actual cost to your location.

Feel free to email with questions and I'll answer straight away with a phone number and a list of risti references.

Thanks for looking!

- Peter

[/IMG]

- Peter

- Peter

So much more than just a watch!

matt4hand
Paneristi
matt4hand
Paneristi

July 10th, 2012, 12:09 am #2

Super guy all around and an asset to Paneristi!

skipp231
Paneristi
skipp231
Paneristi

July 10th, 2012, 4:38 am #3

Commitments were made and I've ended up with two 372's. As much as I love them, I only need one.

Up for sale is a complete, triple boxed 372 from the New York Boutique. Everything is included and the tags are even still on. I have plenty of P.com references for both buying and selling and am located in Minneapolis, MN. Face to face deal is welcome in Minnesota or other U.S. city as I fly for work just about every week.

Price: $9500 USD via bank wire. This includes shipping and ParcelPro insurance anywhere in the continental U.S. International shipping is available for the actual cost to your location.

Feel free to email with questions and I'll answer straight away with a phone number and a list of risti references.

Thanks for looking!

- Peter

[/IMG]

- Peter

Peter is a great guy. Deal with confidence!
-Ken

Acro-Pilot
Paneristi

July 10th, 2012, 7:27 pm #4

Thanks for looking!

- Peter

[/IMG]

- Peter

The 372 is sold to a great risti pending our face to face meeting at the end of the week.

- Peter

- Peter

Acro-Pilot
Paneristi

July 15th, 2012, 12:48 am #5

Thanks for looking!

- Peter

[/IMG]

- Peter

Everything is finalized and the 372 has been sold to a great risti!

- Peter

- Peter