FS: Pam 233 k DOT LNIB Condition (RUpanerai)

FS: Pam 233 k DOT LNIB Condition (RUpanerai)

RUpanerai
Paneristi

April 24th, 2012, 10:25 pm #1

Hi

I have gotten a lot of emails from people on my 233K LNIB Condition which was deleted mysteriously.

Asking price is $9488 Shipped CONUS.

One owner watch that was purchased from Hnltime. Worn less than 20 times. My first description was significantly longer but since it was deleted I dont want to type it up again.

(Hnltime photo - used with David's permission)

Watch is in amazing condition with only 3 areas of note.

7 - 8 oclock on bezel there are 2 faint hairlines which are not finger nail deep but can be felt with a fingernail.
1 - 2 oclock on the case there is the slightest mark however you cannot feel it with a finger nail
9 - 10 oclock positions there is a pin prick on the brushed surface which you cannot feel and barely see.

These are the only marks that are on the watch from the BNIB version.

Email me at RUpanerai@gmail.com if you have any questions.

I have many references on here, Watchnet, TZ and Paneristi.

Thanks guys!

RUpanerai
Paneristi

April 24th, 2012, 10:25 pm #2

On hold... thanks.

CharlesLC
Paneristi

April 25th, 2012, 1:09 am #3

Hi

I have gotten a lot of emails from people on my 233K LNIB Condition which was deleted mysteriously.

One owner watch that was purchased from Hnltime. Worn less than 20 times. My first description was significantly longer but since it was deleted I dont want to type it up again.

7 - 8 oclock on bezel there are 2 faint hairlines which are not finger nail deep but can be felt with a fingernail.
1 - 2 oclock on the case there is the slightest mark however you cannot feel it with a finger nail
9 - 10 oclock positions there is a pin prick on the brushed surface which you cannot feel and barely see.

Thanks guys!

no mystery - you omitted your login ... nt

RUpanerai
Paneristi

April 26th, 2012, 10:45 pm #4

Hi

Thanks guys!

Sold!!!! Thanks JB