FS: PAM 170 G Series Submersible Complete Rare

FS: PAM 170 G Series Submersible Complete Rare

jharris888
Paneristi
jharris888
Paneristi

January 22nd, 2018, 12:09 am #1

I have for sale a rare bird on the Panerai spectrum, a PAM 170 G Series Submersible. The 170 was limited to 300 pieces during the G series run and is certainly one of the "harder to find" Panerais on the market. This piece is made with a combination of polished steel and titanium. My example is winding smoothly, running well and holding a strong power reserve. The indeces and hands are patina'd nicely and evenly across the dial. As you'll notice in the pictures below, there is some deterioration in the hands, however, there has not been water damage to my knowledge or any other issues with the piece. Some of the older model submersibles I've had through the years have had the same issues, i.e. the 87 La Bomba. This set comes complete with everything from the AD and is a "European" example, so only double boxes on this one. This 170 comes on a bracelet and the below pictured straps are not included in the sale.

Also, this piece is all original displaying the tritium anthracite dial that's unmatched beneath the sunlight. Absolutely stunning showing light greys and blues.

Asking $7,500 or best reasonable offer. Will ship internationally at cost to the buyer. Would also welcome a face-to-face deal in the Washington, D.C. area.

Please contact me at jon.harris888@gmail.com with any questions or for additional pictures.