FS: Kev Ammo (24mm) at KILLER Price!

FS: Kev Ammo (24mm) at KILLER Price!

cpdstick
Paneristi
cpdstick
Paneristi

May 8th, 2012, 6:03 pm #1

Kev Ammo - 24mm and I think like 145/90 or so in length but I will confirm this if anyone is interested - AMAZING almost shark like grain and awesome color! TORCHED buckle makes it BAD *** for any PAM...there is a VERY small amount of shrinkage at the lugs and thus the price... I am very anal about my straps so trust me when I say it isn't bad

Also, there is an extra hole that was punched by the previous owner in between the last and second to last holes....

PRICE- *********$200 PAYPALLED AND SHIPPED IN US WITH DELIVERY CONFIRMATION!*****

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

vinniebabarooch
Paneristi

May 8th, 2012, 8:36 pm #2

Ill take it.
Email sent

vinniebabarooch
Paneristi

May 8th, 2012, 8:37 pm #3

Shoot sorry . I didn't read the whole thread. I am going to pass.
Sorry

cpdstick
Paneristi
cpdstick
Paneristi

May 11th, 2012, 2:19 am #4

Kev Ammo - 24mm and I think like 145/90 or so in length but I will confirm this if anyone is interested - AMAZING almost shark like grain and awesome color! TORCHED buckle makes it BAD *** for any PAM...there is a VERY small amount of shrinkage at the lugs and thus the price... I am very anal about my straps so trust me when I say it isn't bad

Also, there is an extra hole that was punched by the previous owner in between the last and second to last holes....

PRICE- *********$200 PAYPALLED AND SHIPPED IN US WITH DELIVERY CONFIRMATION!*****

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Off to Thailand!

Thanks!