Buggered , Battered , Bruised , Busted & Beaten .... BUT >>>>>>>>

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

Buggered , Battered , Bruised , Busted & Beaten .... BUT >>>>>>>>

HammerHammer
Paneristi

November 11th, 2011, 8:46 am #1

I survived P-DAY 10, 2011 ,,,,,, U Bet

Where do I start ??? .................. OK , maybe at the start u Clown lol

For over a decade I have had so many magic moments and emotions on Risti.com. Saved my soul more than a few times for sure. Met most of the best mates I've EVER had here on the forum ,,,,, sharing our passion and love for our watches , families & M8's , ups and downs , highs and lows ,,,,,, felt the love at many GTG's. It's been a wild crazy ride that has enabled me to feel deeply so much more than just a watch

The last 11 years has afforded us good times and bad. Fun and sadness , passion , pain and love

On many occasions I was asked why don't you put on a GTG Down Under so we can come to visit Australia? I owe so much to so many that I just had to make this vision and dream a reality. 2 years ago , it was clear in my mind that if I don't just make it happen and wait too long , the chance could be gone The HDU GTG (hamo down under) was the chance to finally see this dream come to fruition. Thus, the journey began.

At the start of 2011, there was no mention of plans for a PDAY and it was possible there actually would not be one this year some said , The PDAY tradition can never be broken and I thought to ask if any plans existed and was informed that @ that time nothing was certain

The idea to join the HDU GTG with a PDAY was a chance to make sure the tradition lives so more emphasis was placed to really make this event in paradise one that surely would be a once in a lifetime , u bet

I know Hamilton Island and the Whitsunday's was a LONG way away for most. In reality its in the middle of almost nowhere , simply not just a few hours by plane by a LONG SHOT . Actually even so for the DU risti's. However, if we would do an event only ever once , we should do it in the most special and beautiful place I know. A place , for me , full of memories. Sadly, the distance and the strengthening Aussie dollar made it very hard for many to come and that does make me sad that more couldn't see and feel what we all did, albeit Volker's posts REALLY made it possible for many to at least feel the love laughter, smiles and passion from a distance  

Not to mention this was NOT just a 1 day event or a dinner. It was 4-7 days of events , fun and activities. Wow , that's never been done B4

I started to get sick the days before the event and, during, it was hard. But finding the power to push on was easy , effortless. Now I think I will sleep for a month with the biggest smile on my dial

FIRSTLY some "Thanks and Appreciation" to so many that made this dream a REALITY >>

At one moment during check in, the lobby of the reef hotel was packed. I pushed back just to take a mental picture. How proud I was of what we have done. The BEST was that I could see this pride in each and every Aussie Risti. It's a moment we will ALL share forever. We did this together. No one person more than another. The Aussie Crew were just AWESOME. They took ownership of the event and made each part special to them. Going forward it's the best that we DU Risti will remember. What , together  , we achieved - money can't buy that and would be crazy to even try

Special thanks must go to :

Sig. Bonati

Antonius Kerssenbrock

Kevin Wang

To the event director a very heartfelt thanks and appreciation to our own E-Wit >> Eddie Wittenberg

YO EDDIE >>> M8 u bring new meaning to the Term M8 , it was all possible because of YOU

Then EACH and EVERY DU Risti :

Frank

Amanda

Robbie

Winston

Wayne

Michael

Steve

John

Quentin

I'm sure I forgot someone (always wanted to be an Asshat) sorry if I did

TO EVERYONE YOUNG AND OLD THAT CAME TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN ,,,,,, YOU WERE THE GLUE THAT HELD US TOGETHER !!

And a special meeting with a brother from another mother 6 years in the making , V POWER >>

VOLKER the KING of the DUNNERKEIL

I was unable to participate in some of the activities as they were water and sand bound but a surprise came from this for me. I was able to sit back and watch from a distance. The event was never for me but rather to give my mates something that they would never forget. My accident has taught me that nothing in life is certain and if you don't STOP and just take the mental picture it's too easy to miss the memory. I found myself pushing back in a corner and just watching , what did I see ????

I saw people from all corners of the world come together because of a shared passion (obsession/addiction).  People from all walks of life. Different cultures , religions and languages marry together in paradise. It was , indeed  , amazing and I'm sure anyone who was here in person or in spirit felt and saw what I did. It was PERFECT

Perhaps the most memorable moments came watching the little ones. Some spoke English, some did not. Some were younger than others and some were not. Some had different backgrounds but they all shared one thing ??

The universal language for all children >> FUN

They found ways to communicate other than the English language and played, swam, ran, jumped, fished, snorkeled  ,, flew in helicopters , walked the reef , made crafts ,, got LOST , lol etc etc etc,,,, all sharing the language of FUN and there in , for me , and most here , was the true MAGIC of PDAY 10 ,,,,,,, so so so much more than just a Watch

We all came together and made this once in a lifetime memory that we will all take to the grave. As far as I know , when we leave this life , we can not take a strap or even a watch (I'm sure gunna try but) lol. What we do take is our memories and I believe we depart richer for the memories we can take. The HDU PDAY GTG was one I know , 100% , we take with passion.

Looking at the images already posted and those that will follow ,,,,,, seeing the smiles , laughter , and indeed some tears , it's IMPOSSIBLE for me to think anything other than this experience was just that ,,,,,,, a memory forever in our heart mind and souls. I have heard that a few (who were not even at the event) have said some negative things about this PDAY and I just can't imagine how anyone could find such thoughts in a rational mind. It's a surprise to me that anyone could find a negative in this coming together of NOT JUST THE BOYS but the Partners , the Children and families all speaking that universal language of PASSION LOVE and ..... FUN

And @ the end a HUGE amount of $$ (details to follow) was raised to help disabled people be able to enjoy so MUCH More than they do now ,,,,,, with the sporting wheelies charity to receive all the proceeds raised >>> U wanna talk about a Win/Win ,,,,,,, that was deffo the CREAM on the cake. Tanks M8TES u ROCK

I find myself asking the same question ,,,,,,, Did what just happen REALLY Happen? U BET it DID

I'll leave the images from those that have and will be posted to do the talking but for me these well stand out. Sometimes an image can speak more than a million words

A father has NEVER been so proud of a son as I was @ this moment >>

Not so sure about this one >>>

This one NOT so much >>>

Or a Daughter >>

Or a Husband proud of his Family >>

Or a mate I waited 6 years to see again ,, someone PLEASE turn off the bloody sun it's burning me eyes >>

BUGGER ME DEAD ANY CHANCE A BLOKE CAN GET A DRINK IN PARADISE >>

This one for the Guvner >>

Thorsten danke for trusting us with the rich German Heritage that is and will always be >> PDAY (even if it's a PWEEK) >>

For me fwiw (milage will vary) this is the most REWARDING post I have been blessed to make in 11 years , I hope sincerely that everyone has a small taste of DU from the posts and images , our doors are always open , I'll meet u @ the airport

Life can be so pleasant sometimes

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer

Xcuse the TYPO'S  ,, Sent from my iPad 2
"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer

So much MORE than just a Watch

What Watch ,, it's the M8TES behind my brand that I LOVE ,, the Watch is just the GPS

A decade on ,, I COPY it now ,, More than EVER b4 >> it's a PANERAI behind every Panerai is a PANERISTI

And dat , SIMPLY blows me away ,, U Bet....................... BBQ Drew RIP

Feel the Passion ,, Respect the DNA ,, Cheers Beers ,,, Hoo Roo Hammer

Last edited by HammerHammer on November 12th, 2011, 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

tchoo
Paneristi
tchoo
Paneristi

November 11th, 2011, 8:51 am #2

Brilliant post.... I also enjoyed viewing every single one of the threads and pics on what must have been an awesome, once in a lifetime P Day

Take care and stay strong

Cheers!

TC

tevj
Paneristi
tevj
Paneristi

November 11th, 2011, 8:51 am #3

For over a decade I have had so many magic moments and emotions on Risti.com. Saved my soul more than a few times for sure. Met most of the best mates I've EVER had here on the forum ,,,,, sharing our passion and love for our watches , families & M8's , ups and downs , highs and lows ,,,,,, felt the love at many GTG's. It's been a wild crazy ride that has enabled me to feel deeply so much more than just a watch

The last 11 years has afforded us good times and bad. Fun and sadness , passion , pain and love

On many occasions I was asked why don't you put on a GTG Down Under so we can come to visit Australia? I owe so much to so many that I just had to make this vision and dream a reality. 2 years ago , it was clear in my mind that if I don't just make it happen and wait too long , the chance could be gone The HDU GTG (hamo down under) was the chance to finally see this dream come to fruition. Thus, the journey began.

At the start of 2011, there was no mention of plans for a PDAY and it was possible there actually would not be one this year some said , The PDAY tradition can never be broken and I thought to ask if any plans existed and was informed that @ that time nothing was certain

The idea to join the HDU GTG with a PDAY was a chance to make sure the tradition lives so more emphasis was placed to really make this event in paradise one that surely would be a once in a lifetime , u bet

I know Hamilton Island and the Whitsunday's was a LONG way away for most. In reality its in the middle of almost nowhere , simply not just a few hours by plane by a LONG SHOT . Actually even so for the DU risti's. However, if we would do an event only ever once , we should do it in the most special and beautiful place I know. A place , for me , full of memories. Sadly, the distance and the strengthening Aussie dollar made it very hard for many to come and that does make me sad that more couldn't see and feel what we all did, albeit Volker's posts REALLY made it possible for many to at least feel the love laughter, smiles and passion from a distance  

Not to mention this was NOT just a 1 day event or a dinner. It was 4-7 days of events , fun and activities. Wow , that's never been done B4

I started to get sick the days before the event and, during, it was hard. But finding the power to push on was easy , effortless. Now I think I will sleep for a month with the biggest smile on my dial

FIRSTLY some "Thanks and Appreciation" to so many that made this dream a REALITY >>

At one moment during check in, the lobby of the reef hotel was packed. I pushed back just to take a mental picture. How proud I was of what we have done. The BEST was that I could see this pride in each and every Aussie Risti. It's a moment we will ALL share forever. We did this together. No one person more than another. The Aussie Crew were just AWESOME. They took ownership of the event and made each part special to them. Going forward it's the best that we DU Risti will remember. What , together  , we achieved - money can't buy that and would be crazy to even try

Sig. Bonati

Antonius Kerssenbrock

Kevin Wang

To the event director a very heartfelt thanks and appreciation to our own E-Wit >> Eddie Wittenberg

YO EDDIE >>> M8 u bring new meaning to the Term M8 , it was all possible because of YOU

Frank

Amanda

Robbie

Winston

Wayne

Michael

Steve

John

Quentin

TO EVERYONE YOUNG AND OLD THAT CAME TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN ,,,,,, YOU WERE THE GLUE THAT HELD US TOGETHER !!

And a special meeting with a brother from another mother 6 years in the making , V POWER >>

I was unable to participate in some of the activities as they were water and sand bound but a surprise came from this for me. I was able to sit back and watch from a distance. The event was never for me but rather to give my mates something that they would never forget. My accident has taught me that nothing in life is certain and if you don't STOP and just take the mental picture it's too easy to miss the memory. I found myself pushing back in a corner and just watching , what did I see ????

I saw people from all corners of the world come together because of a shared passion (obsession/addiction).  People from all walks of life. Different cultures , religions and languages marry together in paradise. It was , indeed  , amazing and I'm sure anyone who was here in person or in spirit felt and saw what I did. It was PERFECT

Perhaps the most memorable moments came watching the little ones. Some spoke English, some did not. Some were younger than others and some were not. Some had different backgrounds but they all shared one thing ??

They found ways to communicate other than the English language and played, swam, ran, jumped, fished, snorkeled  ,, flew in helicopters , walked the reef , made crafts ,, got LOST , lol etc etc etc,,,, all sharing the language of FUN and there in , for me , and most here , was the true MAGIC of PDAY 10 ,,,,,,, so so so much more than just a Watch

We all came together and made this once in a lifetime memory that we will all take to the grave. As far as I know , when we leave this life , we can not take a strap or even a watch (I'm sure gunna try but) lol. What we do take is our memories and I believe we depart richer for the memories we can take. The HDU PDAY GTG was one I know , 100% , we take with passion.

Looking at the images already posted and those that will follow ,,,,,, seeing the smiles , laughter , and indeed some tears , it's IMPOSSIBLE for me to think anything other than this experience was just that ,,,,,,, a memory forever in our heart mind and souls. I have heard that a few (who were not even at the event) have said some negative things about this PDAY and I just can't imagine how anyone could find such thoughts in a rational mind. It's a surprise to me that anyone could find a negative in this coming together of NOT JUST THE BOYS but the Partners , the Children and families all speaking that universal language of PASSION LOVE and ..... FUN

And @ the end a HUGE amount of $$ (details to follow) was raised to help disabled people be able to enjoy so MUCH More than they do now ,,,,,, with the sporting wheelies charity to receive all the proceeds raised >>> U wanna talk about a Win/Win ,,,,,,, that was deffo the CREAM on the cake. Tanks M8TES u ROCK

I find myself asking the same question ,,,,,,, Did what just happen REALLY Happen? U BET it DID

I'll leave the images from those that have and will be posted to do the talking but for me these well stand out. Sometimes an image can speak more than a million words

This one NOT so much >>>

Or a Daughter >>

Or a mate I waited 6 years to see again ,, someone PLEASE turn off the bloody sun it's burning me eyes >>

Thorsten danke for trusting us with the rich German Heritage that is and will always be >> PDAY (even if it's a PWEEK) >>

For me fwiw (milage will vary) this is the most REWARDING post I have been blessed to make in 11 years , I hope sincerely that everyone has a small taste of DU from the posts and images , our doors are always open , I'll meet u @ the airport

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer

What Watch ,, it's the M8TES behind my brand that I LOVE ,, the Watch is just the GPS

A decade on ,, I COPY it now ,, More than EVER b4 >> it's a PANERAI behind every Panerai is a PANERISTI

ROCK ON MONKEY BOY! EVERYBODY WAVE FOR MONKEY BOY! I SAY EVERYBODY DANCE FOR MONKEY BOY!

zameenzahari
Paneristi

November 11th, 2011, 8:53 am #4

Sig. Bonati

Antonius Kerssenbrock

Kevin Wang

Frank

Amanda

Robbie

Winston

Wayne

Michael

Steve

John

Quentin

This one NOT so much >>>

Or a Daughter >>

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer

and joy all around.

Thank you for this mate!

Gu5h
Paneristi
Gu5h
Paneristi

November 11th, 2011, 8:55 am #5

Sig. Bonati

Antonius Kerssenbrock

Kevin Wang

Frank

Amanda

Robbie

Winston

Wayne

Michael

Steve

John

Quentin

This one NOT so much >>>

Or a Daughter >>

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer

big up to the DU crew, my Pam family is ever growing and the DU crew are right there at the top!

M8s is great for sure, never a truer sentence said!!

Memories I will keep forever - some of the best days, made richer for sharing them with family and friends.

Keep on keeping on Hammer - god bless!

GUSH

PAM1A
Paneristi
PAM1A
Paneristi

November 11th, 2011, 9:03 am #6

Sig. Bonati

Antonius Kerssenbrock

Kevin Wang

Frank

Amanda

Robbie

Winston

Wayne

Michael

Steve

John

Quentin

This one NOT so much >>>

Or a Daughter >>

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer

... happy that your dream came true.

And I am sure that you made some other peoples dream come true as well.

You and your crew have outdone yourself by hosting a wonderful, exciting and action filled P-DAY#10.

I solute you and raise my hat....fortunately all the reports and pictures made me be a part of the event allthough I had no chance to be there (special thanks to Volker, you´re a work-monster when it comes to Panerai )

It is great to see the idea and spirit of P-DAY born 10 years ago lives on and will have a future.

Cheers to you, best

Thorsten
GERMANY

kutzi17
Paneristi
kutzi17
Paneristi

November 11th, 2011, 9:04 am #7

Sig. Bonati

Antonius Kerssenbrock

Kevin Wang

Frank

Amanda

Robbie

Winston

Wayne

Michael

Steve

John

Quentin

This one NOT so much >>>

Or a Daughter >>

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer

Everytime I look at those GTG's it always put a smile in me. Hope you're feeling better Hammer! Hope to see the Risti' M8 all over!

hongT
Paneristi
hongT
Paneristi

November 11th, 2011, 9:15 am #8

Sig. Bonati

Antonius Kerssenbrock

Kevin Wang

Frank

Amanda

Robbie

Winston

Wayne

Michael

Steve

John

Quentin

This one NOT so much >>>

Or a Daughter >>

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer

See you bro! Best.

Cheers
HongT

Robbie-Do
Paneristi

November 11th, 2011, 9:18 am #9

Sig. Bonati

Antonius Kerssenbrock

Kevin Wang

Frank

Amanda

Robbie

Winston

Wayne

Michael

Steve

John

Quentin

This one NOT so much >>>

Or a Daughter >>

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer

Easy - Thanks also go to you my friend. Your dream and vision provided the guidance and enthusiasm for all the rest of us.

If anyone has negative feelings, it's because they weren't there.

Massive thanks to all involved, i have memories that will last a lifetime:-)

Rob (Melbourne, Australia)

Watch by Panerai
Bike by Look
Hair by Gillette

ewit
Paneristi
ewit
Paneristi

November 11th, 2011, 9:30 am #10

Sig. Bonati

Antonius Kerssenbrock

Kevin Wang

Frank

Amanda

Robbie

Winston

Wayne

Michael

Steve

John

Quentin

This one NOT so much >>>

Or a Daughter >>

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer

... it was just to be a small part of helping you make your P-Day dream come true.

I, too, have memories that I will treasure for a life-time.

Much love from T, E and myself. Always.

Now our next project begins and you KNOW what I mean.

Paninari
Paneristi
Paninari
Paneristi

November 11th, 2011, 9:57 am #11

Sig. Bonati

Antonius Kerssenbrock

Kevin Wang

Frank

Amanda

Robbie

Winston

Wayne

Michael

Steve

John

Quentin

This one NOT so much >>>

Or a Daughter >>

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer

This was a P-week !!!
Great post Alan
& thx to all, posting pix from paradise.

Saluti
Paninari

mirador
Paneristi
mirador
Paneristi

November 11th, 2011, 10:02 am #12

Sig. Bonati

Antonius Kerssenbrock

Kevin Wang

Frank

Amanda

Robbie

Winston

Wayne

Michael

Steve

John

Quentin

This one NOT so much >>>

Or a Daughter >>

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer

All for one and one for all.

Serva Tempa

patStc
Paneristi
patStc
Paneristi

November 11th, 2011, 10:42 am #13

Sig. Bonati

Antonius Kerssenbrock

Kevin Wang

Frank

Amanda

Robbie

Winston

Wayne

Michael

Steve

John

Quentin

This one NOT so much >>>

Or a Daughter >>

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer

Nothing like your own family and extended family sharing the joy together. Great job for this unforgettable pday mate.

Chrisfrombyron
Paneristi

November 11th, 2011, 10:47 am #14

Sig. Bonati

Antonius Kerssenbrock

Kevin Wang

Frank

Amanda

Robbie

Winston

Wayne

Michael

Steve

John

Quentin

This one NOT so much >>>

Or a Daughter >>

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer

I think you have encapsulated the feelings of all who were there ....

This was my 1st P day and what a way to begin , I'm sure future ones
will be good but this one , my 1st and on home territory , will always
be special in my memories ..... even if I did get an Asshat award ,
or perhaps even more so because of it - - - .

Thanks again for taking the initiative with this and especially also
to my fellow D U 'Ristis who put so much effort in helping pull it off .

And this one , when I 1st set on eyes Hamilton Island -

Cheers .

Chris .

JZ365
Paneristi
JZ365
Paneristi

November 11th, 2011, 11:04 am #15

Sig. Bonati

Antonius Kerssenbrock

Kevin Wang

Frank

Amanda

Robbie

Winston

Wayne

Michael

Steve

John

Quentin

This one NOT so much >>>

Or a Daughter >>

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer

The opportunity to enjoy paradise with "Family" was simply priceless and the memories from this past week will stay with me forever .

I want to say "Thank you" to the entire DU crew for all their hard work > fantastic job eveyone, to all the attendies & their families who came from across the globe, and last but not least to Hammer who's dream brought us all together !!!

I hope to see everyone again real soon

All the best
Jose

German2
Paneristi
German2
Paneristi

November 11th, 2011, 11:09 am #16

Sig. Bonati

Antonius Kerssenbrock

Kevin Wang

Frank

Amanda

Robbie

Winston

Wayne

Michael

Steve

John

Quentin

This one NOT so much >>>

Or a Daughter >>

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer

it was meant to be a BLAST
Cheers.
Germán

Ken-Ho
Paneristi
Ken-Ho
Paneristi

November 11th, 2011, 11:16 am #17

Sig. Bonati

Antonius Kerssenbrock

Kevin Wang

Frank

Amanda

Robbie

Winston

Wayne

Michael

Steve

John

Quentin

This one NOT so much >>>

Or a Daughter >>

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer

Ken

~Live Life To The Fullest~

amanda_melb
Paneristi

November 11th, 2011, 11:22 am #18

Sig. Bonati

Antonius Kerssenbrock

Kevin Wang

Frank

Amanda

Robbie

Winston

Wayne

Michael

Steve

John

Quentin

This one NOT so much >>>

Or a Daughter >>

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer

dreamer18
Paneristi
dreamer18
Paneristi

November 11th, 2011, 11:34 am #19

Sig. Bonati

Antonius Kerssenbrock

Kevin Wang

Frank

Amanda

Robbie

Winston

Wayne

Michael

Steve

John

Quentin

This one NOT so much >>>

Or a Daughter >>

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer

Great job from you and your team of friends.

Cheers,dreamer

radionic
Paneristi
radionic
Paneristi

November 11th, 2011, 11:53 am #20

Sig. Bonati

Antonius Kerssenbrock

Kevin Wang

Frank

Amanda

Robbie

Winston

Wayne

Michael

Steve

John

Quentin

This one NOT so much >>>

Or a Daughter >>

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer

Beautifully written Alan