Belated THANK you to- Jimmy, SG Ristis, and of course, Eng

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

Belated THANK you to- Jimmy, SG Ristis, and of course, Eng

hawaiiantimer
Paneristi

January 24th, 2012, 3:05 am #1

To the above mentioned parties, sorry so late in getting out a quick note of thanks...

Some really cool stuff came in the mail this past month... Eng's stuff- unspoken. Thanks for always being a class act. These prints are overdue being hung in the man-cave.

"Uncle" Jimmy and the SG Ristis... You folks REALLY outdid yourselves with this calendar. It's awesome. You guys ROCK!

Here's to hoping my favorite, "Mr. October" shows up at SIHH 2013...!

Wishing everyone a GREAT 2012 here on P.com!

Many Mahalos,

Greg

<a rel="nofollow"></a>

kevin5
Paneristi
kevin5
Paneristi

January 24th, 2012, 3:28 am #2

I'm also hoping for Mr. October in January 2013

ravi76
Paneristi
ravi76
Paneristi

January 24th, 2012, 3:31 am #3

To the above mentioned parties, sorry so late in getting out a quick note of thanks...

Some really cool stuff came in the mail this past month... Eng's stuff- unspoken. Thanks for always being a class act. These prints are overdue being hung in the man-cave.

"Uncle" Jimmy and the SG Ristis... You folks REALLY outdid yourselves with this calendar. It's awesome. You guys ROCK!

Many Mahalos,

Greg

<a rel="nofollow"></a>

jcatral14
Paneristi

January 24th, 2012, 3:35 am #4

Many Mahalos,

Greg

<a rel="nofollow"></a>
Got one as well ))))))
I'm partial to Mr. January
Cheers!

-Jay in Northern NJ

kenkan
Paneristi
kenkan
Paneristi

January 24th, 2012, 3:36 am #5

Many Mahalos,

Greg

<a rel="nofollow"></a>
Nice combo for your 360, cheers

Regards

KenKan

hawaiiantimer
Paneristi

January 24th, 2012, 3:55 am #6

I'm also hoping for Mr. October in January 2013

Ah well, more time to put pennies in the piggy bank.

<a rel="nofollow"></a>

hawaiiantimer
Paneristi

January 24th, 2012, 3:57 am #7

<a rel="nofollow"></a>

hawaiiantimer
Paneristi

January 24th, 2012, 3:59 am #8

Got one as well ))))))
I'm partial to Mr. January
Cheers!

-Jay in Northern NJ

But there's not many that I don't. Lol

<a rel="nofollow"></a>

hawaiiantimer
Paneristi

January 24th, 2012, 4:01 am #9

Nice combo for your 360, cheers

Regards

KenKan

Nice wristshot.

<a rel="nofollow"></a>

ERSanchez
Paneristi

January 24th, 2012, 4:05 am #10

Many Mahalos,

Greg

<a rel="nofollow"></a>
...for that "special" someone!!

Great swag bro!

Those boys don't know what it means to cut corners!

Enjoy!!

Eddie "Sharkman" Sanchez

"It's all about the patina, Baby!"

P U R A V I D A !

The pleasure of what we enjoy is lost by wanting more ~ fortune cookie

hawaiiantimer
Paneristi

January 24th, 2012, 4:10 am #11

<a rel="nofollow"></a>

tchoo
Paneristi
tchoo
Paneristi

January 24th, 2012, 4:41 am #12

Many Mahalos,

Greg

<a rel="nofollow"></a>
... my favourite is the 2533 in January LOL

The other interesting thing I realised is the amount of "DNA" that resides in the single photo of all 12 vintages in the one page. Mind blowing

Wishing you a very happy 2012.

Cheers!

TC

aproster
Paneristi
aproster
Paneristi

January 24th, 2012, 5:24 am #13

Many Mahalos,

Greg

<a rel="nofollow"></a>
Best to you and yours in 2012....

AP

Studio City, CA

JZ365
Paneristi
JZ365
Paneristi

January 24th, 2012, 5:44 am #14

Many Mahalos,

Greg

<a rel="nofollow"></a>
Congratz G - I'm with U on Mr. October

"Power Up"

Cheers
Jose

Farbod007
Paneristi

January 24th, 2012, 6:18 am #15

Many Mahalos,

Greg

<a rel="nofollow"></a>

zameenzahari
Paneristi

January 24th, 2012, 7:33 am #16

Many Mahalos,

Greg

<a rel="nofollow"></a>
Glad you like it bro ! Enjoy the months!!<nt>

stingerstingray
Paneristi

January 24th, 2012, 8:39 am #17

Many Mahalos,

Greg

<a rel="nofollow"></a>
Pam 382; Pam 112; Rolex GMT MasterII

wilmsenm
Paneristi
wilmsenm
Paneristi

January 24th, 2012, 8:48 am #18

Many Mahalos,

Greg

<a rel="nofollow"></a>
and glad to say that I have (variations of) all the items in your photos
Hope all is well
Martin

<table><tr><td>

</td></tr></table>

patStc
Paneristi
patStc
Paneristi

January 24th, 2012, 11:51 am #19

Many Mahalos,

Greg

<a rel="nofollow"></a>
Glad U liked it

steveroadking
Paneristi

January 24th, 2012, 12:28 pm #20

Many Mahalos,

Greg

<a rel="nofollow"></a>
Now that's liv'n in style. Eng's work is a treasure, the calendar is cool and your 360 combo is looking good!

"Life's an adventure, you might as well wear a Panerai"
Steve (steveroadking)

Richardson Hwy, Valdez, Alaska-- The Brooks Range via Dalton Hwy Alaska--Prudhoe Bay/Deadhorse Arctic Ocean Alaska--Dawson Cr, Mile Marker '0' Alaska Canadian Hwy Alberta Canada--Yukon Territory, Al Can Highway--Crossing the Yukon River via The George Black Ferry from Dawson City--Poker Creek, population 2, furthest northern border crossing in Alaska. The Forty Mile River Region/Top Of The World Highway