I'm actually not sure if this is allowed here but I am looking to purchase this watch and everything seems legit getting ready for a face to face in vegas but take a look at the crown guard and the way it mates to the case, also the CG pin looks kinda rounded like a rep. I dont think theres too many reps out there of the 24 but it's got me wondering. And sorry if this is not allowed here please delete mods if so. Thx Rob
I am not an expert..but here are a few things to consider:
1) Look at the person you are buying it from..where did they get the watch, when, where etc.
2) Paper work should correspond to the watch, box, and any serial number.
3) The watch itself should be solid in weight..fakes are lighter..but then again..they have been getting really good at replicating.
4) Your crown guard should be looked at closely..not suppose to look like that. Also the latch should be solid and not loose when you wiggle it.
5) Wind it up..is it smooth..listen to it closely..better yet if you can open it up.
6) Look at the dial's graphic..does it look nicely done..nothing out of place.
Nevertheless, have another eye look at it also. send me your email and i'll be happy to send some pics of my 24.
Hope this helps