Attention: Buyers in the A/C kindly beware!!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

Attention: Buyers in the A/C kindly beware!!!

panerai4life
Paneristi

March 14th, 2012, 7:54 pm #1

First of all, kindly wannna apologize if this is inappropriate but just have to share this to all risti friends of my FIRST bad experience in the A/C. Been buying selling for over hundreds of transactions and never have a problem until NOW!!!

A few days ago, I posted a WTB thread in the A/C looking for many OEM stuffs mainly displaying stuffs since I just re-decorate my office and has been inspired by many friends seeing them having displays in their offices so was finding some if possible (as you can see in the original thread)

http://www.network54.com/Forum/353393/t ... stuffs+pls...

YEP, got some reply and one of them as you can see who? offering me the Panerai Dealer Mirror, sure it was one of the items I was looking for so after a few e-mails we reached a deal. Ok done! Perfect I was happy and anxiously waiting

A few days later, the seller never send me any tracking number so tonight I e-mailed him and ask and this is the whole conversation words by words since I have them all on my BB...kindly bare with me here pls...

Me: Hi.......... Is the mirror sent? THX
Seller : Hi, no sorry not had a chance will do that Fri for you been called away with work till then...sorry

Hmmm, just a little disappointed

Me: Man, would appreciate you sending me this asap. Thought it has been shipped since the day I PP you
Seller : NO, do you want refund?

Of course not for sth I really want so...

Me : Nah...just make sure you ship on Fri as said

so up to here I'm ok to wait for it to be shipped but surprisingly here's the reply with some FISHY smell!!!

Seller : Sorry deals off! I am refunding you, I am not your bitch. I will ship items when I can buy someone elses mirror...Thank you will refund you now!

Then out of nowhere, he then refunded me!!!

I'm like WHAT? So what does this mean? He does not have the mirror on hand but ask me to PP him so he can go find the mirror then send it to me? Is this what I'm reading???
Oh YES, I was pisssed and after many more e-mails, the guy just walked away saying only that it was refunded so go buy from someone else. GREAT!!! WELL DONE!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR WASTING MY TIME YOU IDIOT!!!

and BTW not to mention this is the same guy who bought the OEM strap for 120Usd and re-sell it a week later for 250Usd and he does not want me to call him a FLIPPER?

Sorry can't do that FLIPPER! so all kindly BEWARE!!!

Thank you all for reading and sure will be more careful on the WTB thread from now on!!!

"Time flies when you are ALIVE"
Greetings from the Land of Smiles...

azcodman
Paneristi
azcodman
Paneristi

March 14th, 2012, 8:01 pm #2

Never heard of anyone taking your money with the intentions of using it to buy the item being promised. Sure are some scary people out there but at least you got your money back...

Keith

deanlang
Paneristi
deanlang
Paneristi

March 14th, 2012, 8:13 pm #3

First of all, kindly wannna apologize if this is inappropriate but just have to share this to all risti friends of my FIRST bad experience in the A/C. Been buying selling for over hundreds of transactions and never have a problem until NOW!!!

A few days ago, I posted a WTB thread in the A/C looking for many OEM stuffs mainly displaying stuffs since I just re-decorate my office and has been inspired by many friends seeing them having displays in their offices so was finding some if possible (as you can see in the original thread)

YEP, got some reply and one of them as you can see who? offering me the Panerai Dealer Mirror, sure it was one of the items I was looking for so after a few e-mails we reached a deal. Ok done! Perfect I was happy and anxiously waiting

A few days later, the seller never send me any tracking number so tonight I e-mailed him and ask and this is the whole conversation words by words since I have them all on my BB...kindly bare with me here pls...

Seller : Hi, no sorry not had a chance will do that Fri for you been called away with work till then...sorry

Me: Man, would appreciate you sending me this asap. Thought it has been shipped since the day I PP you

so up to here I'm ok to wait for it to be shipped but surprisingly here's the reply with some FISHY smell!!!

Seller : Sorry deals off! I am refunding you, I am not your bitch. I will ship items when I can buy someone elses mirror...Thank you will refund you now!

I'm like WHAT? So what does this mean? He does not have the mirror on hand but ask me to PP him so he can go find the mirror then send it to me? Is this what I'm reading???
Oh YES, I was pisssed and after many more e-mails, the guy just walked away saying only that it was refunded so go buy from someone else. GREAT!!! WELL DONE!!!

and BTW not to mention this is the same guy who bought the OEM strap for 120Usd and re-sell it a week later for 250Usd and he does not want me to call him a FLIPPER?

Thank you all for reading and sure will be more careful on the WTB thread from now on!!!

I contacted this gentleman who i have sold 3 straps too before in the past which all went smoothly.
I saw his post about an AD mirror which he wanted and i have in my possesion not what he thinks at all.
We agreed a price and he paid me tuesday morning my time its wednesday night now.
He has contacted me tonight asking if i had sent mirror i apolagised and said i had not shipped yet as i was away with work and would ship friday for him his response is to talk to me like i am his little bitch and should have wrapped and posted it as soon as the money hit my account.
Emails tonight included" post mirror or else" or "i will put your name all over p.com."
I have sold many straps on Paneristi and have been in contact with some great people all over the world who own these watches and have always been fair with everyone i have dealt with,
but i dont appreciate the way this guy has spoken to me and seems to want air this in public for some
reason when this is just two guys that have fallen out over a deal by the way the buyer has spoken to me.I have refunded him straight away in full and sent my apologises not good enough for him.
The mirror is in my possesion and will be posted next week for sale so if anyone else is interested
please let me know.

panerai4life
Paneristi

March 14th, 2012, 8:14 pm #4

Never heard of anyone taking your money with the intentions of using it to buy the item being promised. Sure are some scary people out there but at least you got your money back...

Keith

panerai4life
Paneristi

March 14th, 2012, 8:18 pm #5

I contacted this gentleman who i have sold 3 straps too before in the past which all went smoothly.
I saw his post about an AD mirror which he wanted and i have in my possesion not what he thinks at all.
We agreed a price and he paid me tuesday morning my time its wednesday night now.
He has contacted me tonight asking if i had sent mirror i apolagised and said i had not shipped yet as i was away with work and would ship friday for him his response is to talk to me like i am his little bitch and should have wrapped and posted it as soon as the money hit my account.
Emails tonight included" post mirror or else" or "i will put your name all over p.com."
I have sold many straps on Paneristi and have been in contact with some great people all over the world who own these watches and have always been fair with everyone i have dealt with,
but i dont appreciate the way this guy has spoken to me and seems to want air this in public for some
reason when this is just two guys that have fallen out over a deal by the way the buyer has spoken to me.I have refunded him straight away in full and sent my apologises not good enough for him.
The mirror is in my possesion and will be posted next week for sale so if anyone else is interested
please let me know.
where exactly in the conversation that made you think that? A deal is a deal, you think by fully refund me will make me happy? I want the mirror that's what I want!!!
Trying to sell it to others for more cash that's what you want I think?

porsche-964
Paneristi

March 14th, 2012, 8:22 pm #6

Keith

deanlang
Paneristi
deanlang
Paneristi

March 14th, 2012, 8:24 pm #7

where exactly in the conversation that made you think that? A deal is a deal, you think by fully refund me will make me happy? I want the mirror that's what I want!!!

We have dealt in the past and this is how you want to do things deal is off buy one from someone else
you are now calling me a liar as well then you did not write SEND THE MIRROR OR ELSE

panerai4life
Paneristi

March 14th, 2012, 8:26 pm #8

and when there's no reply from my side, what's up with the e-mail pushing me like "so you want it?"
why did I not feel I'm your little bitch? huh???

khaugh
Paneristi
khaugh
Paneristi

March 14th, 2012, 8:34 pm #9

Not a real cautionary post, in my opinion, because the cash was refunded timely. Put another way, there was no real harm - so, there is no greater good served by this post. In fact, it is quite boring. Please discuss offline.

Kev.

deanlang
Paneristi
deanlang
Paneristi

March 14th, 2012, 8:38 pm #10

I agree

subtribe
Paneristi
subtribe
Paneristi

March 14th, 2012, 8:46 pm #11

going to be attained, I am glad that the money was refunded to you immediately.

Many, here, loose out. So, I have to look at the positive from all this. Just my point of view.

shmeedr
Paneristi
shmeedr
Paneristi

March 14th, 2012, 8:48 pm #12

Seriously, it is a shame when these transactions get hairy like this.

My Grails.

Avi: "Should I call you Bullet? Tooth?"
Bullet Tooth Tony: "You can call me Susan if it makes you happy." Snatch

Kevin Schmieder

Pam 111 N Series
Pam 005 N Series (Gone)
Rolex Submariner Ceramic 116610

dcvelo
Paneristi
dcvelo
Paneristi

March 14th, 2012, 9:05 pm #13

At least you got your money back!!
Shame, shame, shame!!!

Carrera906
Paneristi
Carrera906
Paneristi

March 14th, 2012, 9:06 pm #14

I've gotta say that I've bought a dozen or more OEM straps from this seller in separate transactions and never had any problems at all. He's a good guy.
Most have been shipped next day, or if not, I've been advised of the specific day when they will be.

mike2zero
Paneristi

March 14th, 2012, 9:29 pm #15

mike2zero
Portland, Oregon

wilmsenm
Paneristi
wilmsenm
Paneristi

March 14th, 2012, 9:34 pm #16

You can't throw mud without getting your hands dirty...
Just a personal opinion, but this seems to be something that the two of you could have solved as gentlemen, and offline. Based on what I'm reading here, nothing that bad happened or at least nothing bad enough to go public.
Hope the two of you can work it out.
Martin

<table><tr><td>

</td></tr></table>

MarkSanders
Paneristi

March 14th, 2012, 9:34 pm #17

Nice pic you use for your avatar, looks familiar!

Greetings,

Mark

AurelioS
Paneristi
AurelioS
Paneristi

March 14th, 2012, 9:43 pm #18

You can't throw mud without getting your hands dirty...
Just a personal opinion, but this seems to be something that the two of you could have solved as gentlemen, and offline. Based on what I'm reading here, nothing that bad happened or at least nothing bad enough to go public.
Hope the two of you can work it out.
Martin

<table><tr><td>

</td></tr></table>
Just sayin' ~

That's how we roll...

gfriedell
Paneristi

March 14th, 2012, 10:01 pm #19

Did anyone lose any money?

Was any property damaged?

Was anyone physically injured?

Was anyone emotionally or psychologically injured?

Unless you can answer yes to one or more of these questions this thread doesn't belong on the public forum.

Last edited by gfriedell on March 14th, 2012, 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

deanlang
Paneristi
deanlang
Paneristi

March 14th, 2012, 10:04 pm #20

mike2zero
Portland, Oregon

Sellers response to this below