ANNOUNCEMENT: LUMINOR MARINA 1950 3 DAYS AUTOMATIC “ACCIAIO” ON BRACELET

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

ANNOUNCEMENT: LUMINOR MARINA 1950 3 DAYS AUTOMATIC “ACCIAIO” ON BRACELET

Acro-Pilot
Paneristi

July 11th, 2017, 6:46 pm #1

Hello Paneristi!!!

We are excited to share with you the announcement of Panerai's new Luminor Marina 1950 3 Days Automatic ‘Acciaio,’ a model based off the bracelet watch that was originally created by Officine Panerai in 1999.

The new Luminor Marina is fitted with a steel bracelet that is perfectly integrated with the case and, for the first time, links that are inspired by Panerai's iconic crown guard. Coming in both a 42mm and 44 mm, its casing is made from a brushed stainless steel and has a contrasting polished bezel.

<font size="4" color="#FF0000">Call your favorite boutique to get more information on this new release. <font size="4" color="#0000FF">

...or click here for the Panerai Boutique Finder: http://www.panerai.com/en-us/network/boutiques.html

I think the 42mm will be perfect on bracelet! What do you think?

</font></font>
- Peter

So much more than just a watch!

petezapie
Paneristi
petezapie
Paneristi

July 11th, 2017, 7:58 pm #2

Im digging the arcs on the bracelet, very sharp.

peter

mattymay
Paneristi
mattymay
Paneristi

July 11th, 2017, 8:21 pm #3

Hello Paneristi!!!

We are excited to share with you the announcement of Panerai's new Luminor Marina 1950 3 Days Automatic ‘Acciaio,’ a model based off the bracelet watch that was originally created by Officine Panerai in 1999.

The new Luminor Marina is fitted with a steel bracelet that is perfectly integrated with the case and, for the first time, links that are inspired by Panerai's iconic crown guard. Coming in both a 42mm and 44 mm, its casing is made from a brushed stainless steel and has a contrasting polished bezel.

<font size="4" color="#FF0000">Call your favorite boutique to get more information on this new release. <font size="4" color="#0000FF">

...or click here for the Panerai Boutique Finder: http://www.panerai.com/en-us/network/boutiques.html

</font></font>
...I really thought that the crown gaurd had previously inspired the design of the bracelet for the pam 220 etc.

Gonna make a nice 42mm, I agree with that!
Dave D (Cordes) from Nottingham, England

mike2zero
Paneristi

July 11th, 2017, 8:38 pm #4

Hello Paneristi!!!

</font></font>
I like that A LOT!!!!

aproster
Paneristi
aproster
Paneristi

July 11th, 2017, 8:41 pm #5

Hello Paneristi!!!

</font></font>
Or as close to the Original OG Panerai Bracelet as we are gonna get....

It's my personal favorite....

Acro-Pilot
Paneristi

July 11th, 2017, 8:51 pm #6

Hello Paneristi!!!

</font></font>
They've got it in already to see in person! Thanks for sending the pics, guys!

- Peter

azcodman
Paneristi
azcodman
Paneristi

July 11th, 2017, 11:11 pm #7

Hello Paneristi!!!

</font></font>
While gen 2 was comfortable, it lacked any character compared to the original so kudos to Panerai for this!

And I'm pretty sure the AD's who carry the brand can also help anyone who is interested.

Keith

BIGPOCKETS
Paneristi
BIGPOCKETS
Paneristi

July 12th, 2017, 1:50 am #8

Hello Paneristi!!!

</font></font>
I think it looks fantastic.
I agree about the 2nd Gen bracelet as on the PAM 329 - it was bland.

Micha-K-48
Paneristi
Micha-K-48
Paneristi

July 12th, 2017, 7:21 am #9

Hello Paneristi!!!

</font></font>
nt

Chrisfrombyron
Paneristi

July 12th, 2017, 9:23 am #10

Hello Paneristi!!!

</font></font>
Any idea of price ?

Probably an idea to keep the bracelet in the box and put an old strap on it -

Micha-K-48
Paneristi
Micha-K-48
Paneristi

July 12th, 2017, 12:06 pm #11

PAM 722 (42 mm) EUR 7.900,00 and PAM 723 (44 mm) EUR 8000,00

Ayer
Paneristi
Ayer
Paneristi

July 12th, 2017, 5:06 pm #12

Hello Paneristi!!!

</font></font>
Great to see the design again, waiting for the titanium version in 2018, just pray they've stopped it with the comedy blue second hand by then because it looks awful.

mreynoldsuk
Paneristi

July 13th, 2017, 3:21 pm #13

Hello Paneristi!!!

</font></font>
but it's ruined by the word "automatic" on the face. It is an utterly redundant thing to place on the face imho - does the owner need reminding? Is having an automatic movement a feature that's unique or in any way special?

It may as well have "tells the time" on the face, it would make as much sense.
Poster formerly known as Matt Reynolds

Current stable 001, 360, 372, 587, 716, 721, 731
Previous stable 000, 590, 687
Wish list 684, 911

waltnich
Paneristi
waltnich
Paneristi

July 13th, 2017, 3:49 pm #14

Great to see the design again, waiting for the titanium version in 2018, just pray they've stopped it with the comedy blue second hand by then because it looks awful.
Titanium and SS alternating links. Brushed
Titanium case, Polished Bezel.
They don't make 'em like this anymore.

Not so shabby mounted up on a Hornback croc either.

ThunderDownUnder
Paneristi

July 13th, 2017, 10:59 pm #15

Hello Paneristi!!!

</font></font>
42 on bracelet as you say Fly Guy would be Insane on the Membrane (nt)
Ohhhh So Much MORE than just a Watch 🤩 it’s the mates behind the Watch & the “Mateships” we create that simply Blows me “Away” ❤️

Cheers Beers & Hoo Roo Hammer 🔨 🇦🇺♿️👍🏻

Acro-Pilot
Paneristi

July 14th, 2017, 1:29 am #16

I'll be checking this one FO SHO! Good to read ya, M8!!!
Last edited by Acro-Pilot on July 14th, 2017, 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Peter