Adding a sub.... battle b/w 24 vs 25 (both A-C)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

Adding a sub.... battle b/w 24 vs 25 (both A-C)

kirby_iv
Paneristi
kirby_iv
Paneristi

May 6th, 2012, 8:24 pm #1

I am looking to add a first sub to my collection and I have narrowed it down to these 2. I have searched under the other threads and found this debate before by other forum members but I am still torn. I love the look of both but have not seen either in person. I don't have a Ti or a hobnail in my collection but I also love the polished look and the clean black dial of the 24. I would only go A-C in either as I prefer the T dial with no hashmarks. Any feedback as to which model might be a better choice and photos would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
Kirby

Jpvfx
Paneristi
Jpvfx
Paneristi

May 6th, 2012, 9:21 pm #2

But just check back into last week ? I think there was a recent 24 -25 post patch.
Both watches are great and really it won't matter which one you go for but the other thing to consider is watch weight, the 25 being Ti is very lightweight! And if you normally wear a SS luminor (and use to the weight) then maybe the 24 is the way to go - good luck!
Jp

action--dan
Paneristi

May 6th, 2012, 9:29 pm #3

I am looking to add a first sub to my collection and I have narrowed it down to these 2. I have searched under the other threads and found this debate before by other forum members but I am still torn. I love the look of both but have not seen either in person. I don't have a Ti or a hobnail in my collection but I also love the polished look and the clean black dial of the 24. I would only go A-C in either as I prefer the T dial with no hashmarks. Any feedback as to which model might be a better choice and photos would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
Kirby
decide for the 25 of course even if I love the 24 too

kirby_iv
Paneristi
kirby_iv
Paneristi

May 6th, 2012, 9:53 pm #4

Cheers,
Kirby
Wow, thanks for those photos of the 25, Dan. I think you got that one covered for me!

Some 24's would be great if anyone else has them out there...thanks for the feedback so far.

rioet
Paneristi
rioet
Paneristi

May 6th, 2012, 11:39 pm #5

decide for the 25 of course even if I love the 24 too

great photo

rioet
Paneristi
rioet
Paneristi

May 6th, 2012, 11:49 pm #6

Cheers,
Kirby
juz bought this 24N recently

[/IMG]
[/IMG]

and this is 24A

[/IMG]

panerai4life
Paneristi

May 7th, 2012, 5:24 am #7

"Passion is way beyond any explanation or imagination"

Kimodaz
Paneristi
Kimodaz
Paneristi

May 8th, 2012, 2:22 am #8

Cheers,
Kirby
My 24A

Gaetano75
Paneristi
Gaetano75
Paneristi

May 9th, 2012, 11:38 am #9

The 25 from Action Dan is beautifull , but I prefer the 24 , it's the best one for me

action--dan
Paneristi

May 9th, 2012, 9:23 pm #10

25 25 25 25 25 25 25 25 25 25 25 25 25 25 25 25 ! I beat you Gaetano :) n/t