A first anniversary and my first post

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

A first anniversary and my first post

MichelPh
Paneristi
MichelPh
Paneristi

March 3rd, 2012, 5:55 pm #1

Hello everyone!

This very first post is an opportunity to say how much this forum has been a tremendous source of information from the moment I fell in love with Panerai in February 2011. Since then I acquired five wonderful PAM pieces I wear in rotation everyday (well mostly as I remain faithful to a treasured 20 year old Breitling Navitimer, a very nice Omega Planet Ocean as well as a "très chic" Baume & Mercier Classima Chrono GMT) with immense joy and proud.

So far, this love story between Panerai and me has only been saddened by my frustrating inability to strap on my wrist what appears to be the most elusive of all: the 382. What in this world should I've done to get this Bronzo?...

Anyway, life is good and I find solace in admiring the glorious 372 just delivered to me yesterday and in dreaming of an already ordered 448, the next splendid Radiomir to be added to my collection in about one year.

Until then, as I will continue to read you (and maybe contribute if I may) I wish to thank you all for your comments and advices as well as for all the experiences that you share on this website in such a generous and civilized manner.

Good health to all!

In order of acquisition:

090 - My first and still beloved PAM. A trustworthy everyday companion.

210 - A statement in simplicity, refinement and elegance. Pure class.

312 - A superb example of a modern Luminor with its in-house caliber. Very stylish.

305 - The weekend sport watch "par excellence". Big, sturdy and yet beautiful.

And finally, the new Lady in the house:
372 - A remarkable rendition and tribute to Panerai's glorious past. No picture can really do justice to this stunning piece. You have to "feel" this beauty as wearing it is a true sensual experience. The kind of watch you look at relentlessly without even noticing what time it is.

Now, next on my wishlist...

caryjames
Paneristi
caryjames
Paneristi

March 3rd, 2012, 6:01 pm #2

I love that shot of your 372 - OEM strap? If so it confirms my suspicion that it is the nicest choice of all I have seen.
Thanks for posting
Cary

Cary James

MichelPh
Paneristi
MichelPh
Paneristi

March 3rd, 2012, 6:05 pm #3

Yes standard OEM strap. I agree with you: hard to beat.

aproster
Paneristi
aproster
Paneristi

March 3rd, 2012, 6:08 pm #4

Hello everyone!

This very first post is an opportunity to say how much this forum has been a tremendous source of information from the moment I fell in love with Panerai in February 2011. Since then I acquired five wonderful PAM pieces I wear in rotation everyday (well mostly as I remain faithful to a treasured 20 year old Breitling Navitimer, a very nice Omega Planet Ocean as well as a "très chic" Baume & Mercier Classima Chrono GMT) with immense joy and proud.

So far, this love story between Panerai and me has only been saddened by my frustrating inability to strap on my wrist what appears to be the most elusive of all: the 382. What in this world should I've done to get this Bronzo?...

Anyway, life is good and I find solace in admiring the glorious 372 just delivered to me yesterday and in dreaming of an already ordered 448, the next splendid Radiomir to be added to my collection in about one year.

Until then, as I will continue to read you (and maybe contribute if I may) I wish to thank you all for your comments and advices as well as for all the experiences that you share on this website in such a generous and civilized manner.

Good health to all!

In order of acquisition:

312 - A superb example of a modern Luminor with its in-house caliber. Very stylish.

372 - A remarkable rendition and tribute to Panerai's glorious past. No picture can really do justice to this stunning piece. You have to "feel" this beauty as wearing it is a true sensual experience. The kind of watch you look at relentlessly without even noticing what time it is.

Even though some may not like it, I am a big fan of the PAM 90

Welcome to the asylum, though it looks like you checked in a while ago with that collection

Studio City, CA

red1108nyc
Paneristi

March 3rd, 2012, 6:14 pm #5

Hello everyone!

Good health to all!

In order of acquisition:

Very "fruitful" first year and a great collection there buddy!

Enjoy them,

Fred

MichelPh
Paneristi
MichelPh
Paneristi

March 3rd, 2012, 6:31 pm #6

Even though some may not like it, I am a big fan of the PAM 90

Welcome to the asylum, though it looks like you checked in a while ago with that collection

Studio City, CA
I agree wth you. The 090 seems much more appreciated outside the Paneristi community as I had tons of compliments for this watch from "regular" people. For sure, it has its own specific character.

PanosI
Paneristi
PanosI
Paneristi

March 3rd, 2012, 6:47 pm #7

Hello everyone!

Good health to all!

In order of acquisition:

...i have ever seen

Super collection. Congrats and welcome!

RMRPR
Paneristi
RMRPR
Paneristi

March 3rd, 2012, 8:29 pm #8

Hello everyone!

Good health to all!

In order of acquisition:

Nice taste and wonderful wristshots, welcome to the madness!!!

giosdad
Paneristi
giosdad
Paneristi

March 3rd, 2012, 8:45 pm #9

That is some collection that you have accumulated in one year. Outstanding !!

h82
Paneristi
h82
Paneristi

March 3rd, 2012, 9:31 pm #10

Hello everyone!

Good health to all!

In order of acquisition:

and great next move too!

Phumanchu
Paneristi

March 3rd, 2012, 11:02 pm #11

Hello everyone!

Good health to all!

In order of acquisition:

MichelPh
Paneristi
MichelPh
Paneristi

March 4th, 2012, 12:10 am #12

...i have ever seen

Super collection. Congrats and welcome!

... all wristshots done in daylight with iPhone4 (and a little PS).

Cheers!

MichelPh
Paneristi
MichelPh
Paneristi

March 4th, 2012, 12:15 am #13

It's true I'm in a hurry! Life is short...
And these ladies bring so much joy to me.

M.

JohnDoe77
Paneristi
JohnDoe77
Paneristi

March 4th, 2012, 7:24 am #14

Hello everyone!

Good health to all!

In order of acquisition:

Impressive collection, would also like to see you non-Pam's! Welcome to the community and you have put it well; it is a very nice, generous and civilized group!

Hope te read/see more from you!

Jas