Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.
nicklopano
Paneristi

April 14th, 2010, 12:21 am #41

x

'If you're having time problems I feel bad for you son ....I got 99 problems but a watch ain't one !'

RIPBBQ

nt

joshua112
Paneristi
joshua112
Paneristi

April 14th, 2010, 12:45 am #42

Well, not all 94 pics are of the 94th Aero Squadron where the actual GTG was held, but you get the idea

No lead in, no words to sum it all up, words can't capture the spirit and emotions of an event like this so I'll just go right to the pics...

This fire place was the scene of at least one looooooong night of camaraderie...

Dirty Sanchez, unfortunately he's on the correct side of the bars

You know you're a serious Panerai dork when you're more interested in the display items than the actual watches LOL

At the BH Boutique the always gracious Chad was one of the first people I saw...

339 shots of course...

A fiddy with no strap?

Farhad doing what he does

Eddie and Nad having a laugh...

Whatever it was Bo didn't find it amusing I guess

Next day I went to the SD zoo with some fellas, had a great time, not many pics though...

Found out that most of the people in our group had never had In-N-Out, so that made it easy to decide where we'd have lunch

Animal style burger then animal style fries... I think the fries are actually more deadly than the burger in this trim

This picture desperately needs a caption

Back at the hotel we saw some recognizable faces...

Hammer cake!

Pool party? Sure why not!

GregKo was in fantastic spirits, can't tell by this pic though LOL

And Bo was having fun too...

If I remember correctly, the topic of this conversation might have given Mike pause to think

Yeah... I'm not so good with the Ride shot I guess LOL

Wow, Greg you need to work that thing out... Bo's giving you fair challenge!

Eddies sweet 201/a as he admires some non-Panerai thing

Super photog Martin peering around the corner...

Max was fighting a cold, he's not usually this glum

Cap is photogenic, no?

Addo and Naddo?

Nad gets "The Treatment"

Martin and Bernie strike a pose

Finally got to meet Cosmic Mike! I'm not a whiskey guy, but anyone who brings his own is A-OK in my book

The Frenchman in California, really happy to get to meet J-F finally!

As we head off to do some setup Mike flexes it out...

And this wasn't even all the swag bags!

The 94th Aero Squadron restaurant backed up against a small airport, so was predictably enough airplane themed...

Jen signs the various Hammer posters...

Kia and Ravi on the sign-in table...

I thought if the night went long enough it might be handy they had this vehicle ready

High Rollers!

One of the organizers Craig and his lovely lady...

FrankV catches me mid-shot...

Taylor mugging...

Addo being Addo, love you brother!

"My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." No, really, his tag said "Inigo Montoya" on it...

Hammer and his lovely lady arrive!

CraigF double fisting it Paneristi style...

Chad was in attendance of course...

Uhm... yeah... wow....

Verone doing his thing...

And Sanchez doing his LOL

I didn't recognize Farhad when he arrived... no camera! LOL

Lily filming Hammer's very moving speech...

"You must be this tall to enjoy these attractions.."

This is Hammer, if you don't know him make an effort to, you'll never forget him.

Retto and Nilo...

This was a very special moment where a very special raffle prize was handed out...

That being the strap Hammer was wearing the day of his fateful accident

Light them candles!

Hammer autographs some posters...

I love this pic...

Trouble, with three capital T's

Next day we spent the afternoon at the La Costa resort with Hammer, his family and whoever didn't have to leave that day...

Ravi-Roo!

Dad? What're you doing here? LOL (Sorry, kind of an inside joke I guess)

Shirts are IMO absolute home runs, my only complaint is that I don't have 4 or 5 since I'll probably wear out the one I have in about a year from wearing it so much!

Martin tries out Guille's M8... like he needs the help

Uhm.. yeah... those concentric circles are the sign of something very valuable and a little scary...

Who brought a crappy old worn out Rolex? I'm pretty sure it's a fake anyways, they accidentally put Rolex on the dial twice and even misspelled it the second time, what the hell? LOLOL

And for the 94th pic this is one I did not take... SanDave took this shot and I absolutely LOVE it. This is just one of those pictures that for me sums it all up so well... Verone's flash went off just as this shot was being taken so there's a wonderful back lighting that silhouettes Hammer.. the look on his face just brings it all home to me, what happened at this event... it was special and I'm proud to have been there.

Thanks for looking!

SanDave
Paneristi
SanDave
Paneristi

April 14th, 2010, 12:55 am #43

Well, not all 94 pics are of the 94th Aero Squadron where the actual GTG was held, but you get the idea

No lead in, no words to sum it all up, words can't capture the spirit and emotions of an event like this so I'll just go right to the pics...

This fire place was the scene of at least one looooooong night of camaraderie...

You know you're a serious Panerai dork when you're more interested in the display items than the actual watches LOL

At the BH Boutique the always gracious Chad was one of the first people I saw...

339 shots of course...

A fiddy with no strap?

Next day I went to the SD zoo with some fellas, had a great time, not many pics though...

Found out that most of the people in our group had never had In-N-Out, so that made it easy to decide where we'd have lunch

Animal style burger then animal style fries... I think the fries are actually more deadly than the burger in this trim

Hammer cake!

If I remember correctly, the topic of this conversation might have given Mike pause to think

Cap is photogenic, no?

Addo and Naddo?

Nad gets "The Treatment"

Finally got to meet Cosmic Mike! I'm not a whiskey guy, but anyone who brings his own is A-OK in my book

The 94th Aero Squadron restaurant backed up against a small airport, so was predictably enough airplane themed...

I thought if the night went long enough it might be handy they had this vehicle ready

High Rollers!

Taylor mugging...

"My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." No, really, his tag said "Inigo Montoya" on it...

Uhm... yeah... wow....

This is Hammer, if you don't know him make an effort to, you'll never forget him.

Retto and Nilo...

This was a very special moment where a very special raffle prize was handed out...

Light them candles!

I love this pic...

Next day we spent the afternoon at the La Costa resort with Hammer, his family and whoever didn't have to leave that day...

Ravi-Roo!

Shirts are IMO absolute home runs, my only complaint is that I don't have 4 or 5 since I'll probably wear out the one I have in about a year from wearing it so much!

Uhm.. yeah... those concentric circles are the sign of something very valuable and a little scary...

Who brought a crappy old worn out Rolex? I'm pretty sure it's a fake anyways, they accidentally put Rolex on the dial twice and even misspelled it the second time, what the hell? LOLOL

And for the 94th pic this is one I did not take... SanDave took this shot and I absolutely LOVE it. This is just one of those pictures that for me sums it all up so well... Verone's flash went off just as this shot was being taken so there's a wonderful back lighting that silhouettes Hammer.. the look on his face just brings it all home to me, what happened at this event... it was special and I'm proud to have been there.

Thanks for looking!

pamologist
Paneristi
pamologist
Paneristi

April 14th, 2010, 1:00 am #44

339 shots of course...

A fiddy with no strap?

Hammer cake!

Cap is photogenic, no?

Addo and Naddo?

Nad gets "The Treatment"

High Rollers!

Taylor mugging...

Uhm... yeah... wow....

Retto and Nilo...

Light them candles!

I love this pic...

Ravi-Roo!

Thanks for looking!

Robert in SoCal

steveroadking
Paneristi

April 14th, 2010, 1:03 am #45

339 shots of course...

A fiddy with no strap?

Hammer cake!

Cap is photogenic, no?

Addo and Naddo?

Nad gets "The Treatment"

High Rollers!

Taylor mugging...

Uhm... yeah... wow....

Retto and Nilo...

Light them candles!

I love this pic...

Ravi-Roo!

Thanks for looking!

"Life's an adventure, you might as well wear a Panerai"
Steve in NJ
270,243,249,26 io sono vivo...so i ride

Arches National Park. Moab, Utah

GatsbyTheRat
Paneristi

April 14th, 2010, 1:04 am #46

339 shots of course...

A fiddy with no strap?

Hammer cake!

Cap is photogenic, no?

Addo and Naddo?

Nad gets "The Treatment"

High Rollers!

Taylor mugging...

Uhm... yeah... wow....

Retto and Nilo...

Light them candles!

I love this pic...

Ravi-Roo!

Thanks for looking!

pam5j
Paneristi
pam5j
Paneristi

April 14th, 2010, 1:07 am #47

339 shots of course...

A fiddy with no strap?

Hammer cake!

Cap is photogenic, no?

Addo and Naddo?

Nad gets "The Treatment"

High Rollers!

Taylor mugging...

Uhm... yeah... wow....

Retto and Nilo...

Light them candles!

I love this pic...

Ravi-Roo!

Thanks for looking!

"what comes around goes around"

rideamountain
Paneristi

April 14th, 2010, 1:20 am #48

339 shots of course...

A fiddy with no strap?

Hammer cake!

Cap is photogenic, no?

Addo and Naddo?

Nad gets "The Treatment"

High Rollers!

Taylor mugging...

Uhm... yeah... wow....

Retto and Nilo...

Light them candles!

I love this pic...

Ravi-Roo!

Thanks for looking!

Well done

RIDE

There is no doubt that getting older is mandatory, but to mature remains still optional...

crockettl
Paneristi

April 14th, 2010, 1:29 am #49

nt

Chad L
Portland,OR

crockettl
Paneristi

April 14th, 2010, 1:40 am #50

339 shots of course...

A fiddy with no strap?

Hammer cake!

Cap is photogenic, no?

Addo and Naddo?

Nad gets "The Treatment"

High Rollers!

Taylor mugging...

Uhm... yeah... wow....

Retto and Nilo...

Light them candles!

I love this pic...

Ravi-Roo!

Thanks for looking!

Chad L
Portland,OR

doc3341
Paneristi
doc3341
Paneristi

April 14th, 2010, 2:05 am #51

339 shots of course...

A fiddy with no strap?

Hammer cake!

Cap is photogenic, no?

Addo and Naddo?

Nad gets "The Treatment"

High Rollers!

Taylor mugging...

Uhm... yeah... wow....

Retto and Nilo...

Light them candles!

I love this pic...

Ravi-Roo!

Thanks for looking!

I swear Im gonna make it out to one of these things one day!!

Cheers,

Mike

Farbod007
Paneristi

April 14th, 2010, 2:23 am #52

339 shots of course...

A fiddy with no strap?

Hammer cake!

Cap is photogenic, no?

Addo and Naddo?

Nad gets "The Treatment"

High Rollers!

Taylor mugging...

Uhm... yeah... wow....

Retto and Nilo...

Light them candles!

I love this pic...

Ravi-Roo!

Thanks for looking!

neild243
Paneristi
neild243
Paneristi

April 14th, 2010, 2:29 am #53

339 shots of course...

A fiddy with no strap?

Hammer cake!

Cap is photogenic, no?

Addo and Naddo?

Nad gets "The Treatment"

High Rollers!

Taylor mugging...

Uhm... yeah... wow....

Retto and Nilo...

Light them candles!

I love this pic...

Ravi-Roo!

Thanks for looking!

See you at P-Day.

Talk to ya!

Neil

DrewWatson
Paneristi

April 14th, 2010, 2:46 am #54

339 shots of course...

A fiddy with no strap?

Hammer cake!

Cap is photogenic, no?

Addo and Naddo?

Nad gets "The Treatment"

High Rollers!

Taylor mugging...

Uhm... yeah... wow....

Retto and Nilo...

Light them candles!

I love this pic...

Ravi-Roo!

Thanks for looking!

Better late than never, as was the case this past weekend. I was looking forward to seeing you again, buddy.

Thanks again for the great recap!

Drew

capm74
Paneristi
capm74
Paneristi

April 14th, 2010, 3:03 am #55

339 shots of course...

A fiddy with no strap?

Hammer cake!

Cap is photogenic, no?

Addo and Naddo?

Nad gets "The Treatment"

High Rollers!

Taylor mugging...

Uhm... yeah... wow....

Retto and Nilo...

Light them candles!

I love this pic...

Ravi-Roo!

Thanks for looking!

randyf36
Paneristi
randyf36
Paneristi

April 14th, 2010, 3:33 am #56

339 shots of course...

A fiddy with no strap?

Hammer cake!

Cap is photogenic, no?

Addo and Naddo?

Nad gets "The Treatment"

High Rollers!

Taylor mugging...

Uhm... yeah... wow....

Retto and Nilo...

Light them candles!

I love this pic...

Ravi-Roo!

Thanks for looking!

Anu.Deshpande
Paneristi

April 14th, 2010, 3:39 am #57

339 shots of course...

A fiddy with no strap?

Hammer cake!

Cap is photogenic, no?

Addo and Naddo?

Nad gets "The Treatment"

High Rollers!

Taylor mugging...

Uhm... yeah... wow....

Retto and Nilo...

Light them candles!

I love this pic...

Ravi-Roo!

Thanks for looking!

Anu

snoballz
Paneristi
snoballz
Paneristi

April 14th, 2010, 3:59 am #58

339 shots of course...

A fiddy with no strap?

Hammer cake!

Cap is photogenic, no?

Addo and Naddo?

Nad gets "The Treatment"

High Rollers!

Taylor mugging...

Uhm... yeah... wow....

Retto and Nilo...

Light them candles!

I love this pic...

Ravi-Roo!

Thanks for looking!

The last photo is a treasure. Thanks again.

-luke

oyster21
Paneristi
oyster21
Paneristi

April 14th, 2010, 4:05 am #59

339 shots of course...

A fiddy with no strap?

Hammer cake!

Cap is photogenic, no?

Addo and Naddo?

Nad gets "The Treatment"

High Rollers!

Taylor mugging...

Uhm... yeah... wow....

Retto and Nilo...

Light them candles!

I love this pic...

Ravi-Roo!

Thanks for looking!

Cheers,
Eko

VolkerWiegmann
Paneristi

April 14th, 2010, 4:31 am #60

339 shots of course...

A fiddy with no strap?

Hammer cake!

Cap is photogenic, no?

Addo and Naddo?

Nad gets "The Treatment"

High Rollers!

Taylor mugging...

Uhm... yeah... wow....

Retto and Nilo...

Light them candles!

I love this pic...

Ravi-Roo!

Thanks for looking!