372 on small wrists

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

372 on small wrists

ellisse
Paneristi
ellisse
Paneristi

May 22nd, 2012, 12:32 am #1

Anyone have photos of PAM 372 on small wrists or 6.25 to 6.5 wrists? Thanks.

mfer
Paneristi
mfer
Paneristi

May 22nd, 2012, 1:14 am #2

...It wouldn't be my daily watch, but I'd still wear it. It isn't my watch btw....just a test drive.

6.5"

And here is me pondering how I can buy this watch and hide the money loss from my wife...

sdumperth
Paneristi

May 22nd, 2012, 1:25 am #3

May the force be with you........................Always!

Being "Individual" is SO expensive!

"Always remember, you can't buy class" -Dad

Always remember, you can’t buy class. -Dad

nauticajoe
Paneristi
nauticajoe
Paneristi

May 22nd, 2012, 1:28 am #4

...It wouldn't be my daily watch, but I'd still wear it. It isn't my watch btw....just a test drive.

6.5"

And here is me pondering how I can buy this watch and hide the money loss from my wife...

Especially the 2nd shot including the caption, Mik.

shmeedr
Paneristi
shmeedr
Paneristi

May 22nd, 2012, 1:35 am #5

6.5"

My Grails.

Ba Ba Booey.

Kevin Schmieder

Pam 111 N Series
Rolex Submariner Ceramic 116610

mfer
Paneristi
mfer
Paneristi

May 22nd, 2012, 2:02 am #6

6.5"

I mean, holy smokes that is hot!!!!!

I thought I had my next watch picked out, but damn! * banghead *

So many watch dreams, so little money. I guess I'll survive, but this obsession is starting to drive me nuts.

PS........Yeah, I realized I replied to my own post, but did you see how those pics looked?????

pp5120
Paneristi
pp5120
Paneristi

May 22nd, 2012, 2:11 am #7

[/IMG]

micah372
Paneristi
micah372
Paneristi

May 22nd, 2012, 2:12 am #8

6.5"

is 100% proof that "my wrist is too small" is no reason to avoid the 372, looks great!

If plexi is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Acro-Pilot
Paneristi

May 22nd, 2012, 2:17 am #9

This pic doesn't really show it but the 47mm case was about the same width as my wrist and the lugs were all the way outside my wrists. (6.3 inch wrists) I made the decision to sell my 372 and am still conflicted about it. I miss it even though it really felt too big for me.

[/IMG]

- Peter

- Peter

So much more than just a watch!

1point4
Paneristi
1point4
Paneristi

May 22nd, 2012, 4:07 am #10

47mm is a big watch by any standard and the simplicity of the 372 dial and lack of bezel really makes it look like 47mm IMO, however, your wrist size is only part of the equation - your overall build, height and personality is equally important.

k_rerkpooritat
Paneristi

May 22nd, 2012, 4:17 am #11

Cheers!

Panerai....So Much More Than Just A Watch!!

Chinanico
Paneristi
Chinanico
Paneristi

May 22nd, 2012, 4:17 am #12

6.5"

toulouse2
Paneristi
toulouse2
Paneristi

May 22nd, 2012, 4:42 am #13

I mean, holy smokes that is hot!!!!!

I thought I had my next watch picked out, but damn! * banghead *

So many watch dreams, so little money. I guess I'll survive, but this obsession is starting to drive me nuts.

PS........Yeah, I realized I replied to my own post, but did you see how those pics looked?????

My 6.5 wrists. It fits very comfortably, too. I'm enjoying the heck out of it. Though I'm in the hunt for another watch to rotate with. I wear mine almost every day!

[/IMG]

100thmonkey
Paneristi

May 22nd, 2012, 5:30 am #14

47mm is a big watch by any standard and the simplicity of the 372 dial and lack of bezel really makes it look like 47mm IMO, however, your wrist size is only part of the equation - your overall build, height and personality is equally important.
Id agree with that, it sits exceptionally well for a 47mm and is a superb unit

saudipaneristi
Paneristi

May 22nd, 2012, 9:58 am #15

Khalid - Saudi Arabia
saudipaneristi@yahoo.com
saudipaneristi@yahoo.com

Mehall
Paneristi
Mehall
Paneristi

May 22nd, 2012, 4:29 pm #16

Ok, I am putting on my flame suit but that watch is waaaaaayyyyy too big for every wrist pictured above.

I think something like a 233 or 351 would look way better.

(*ducking now from the rocks as well*)

Peter - you made the right decision.

Mik - be careful in your decisiion - your wrists are tiny and your wife is a keeper!

Love ya all you nutty Paneristis!!!

Ok - maybe with a jacket or sweater on the 47mm looks ok.

Michael M.

PS: This is from the same guy who said that G-Shocks are silly and now have 2 that I love.

stockae92
Paneristi
stockae92
Paneristi

May 22nd, 2012, 4:41 pm #17

Mind you how it fits got a lot to do with personal opinion as well

I've tried on a 47mm PAM (I think it was a 217) on my 6.5" and I think the case is too big for my wrist size. Lugs are hanging outside of my wrist and I didn't like how it fits.

Its best to go visit an AD and try it on for yourself.

mrpanerai
Paneristi

May 22nd, 2012, 5:53 pm #18

Fit is a personal issue. I wear watches as small as 34mm and as large as 52mm.

My wrist only measures 6 1/4 inches.

toulouse2
Paneristi
toulouse2
Paneristi

May 22nd, 2012, 6:18 pm #19

Mind you how it fits got a lot to do with personal opinion as well

I've tried on a 47mm PAM (I think it was a 217) on my 6.5" and I think the case is too big for my wrist size. Lugs are hanging outside of my wrist and I didn't like how it fits.

Its best to go visit an AD and try it on for yourself.
When I had my 312, I actually wished it was a tiny bit bigger. I like the bigger watch. And the 372 is slimmer and more comfortable at 47mm than the 312 at 44mm. It doesn't wear as large as I thought before I actually put it on. The way the case curves is perfect, it's a cross between a rad cushion and luminor case. The case fits right center on my wrist. The lugs are right the same length (or close enough) to my actual wrist size. My right wrist is actually a few mm larger than my left (due to constant watch wearing, my left wrist is kind of squished in permanently. But I prefer my left, and the size suits me fine.

So if you don't like your watches big, you have no problem. Just don't buy it. If you do like them big, then enjoy. I, for one, believe Panerai is intended to have a big and bold presence. If not, they'd be making nothing but 40mm, which I find can look dainty and feminine on my wrist. Maybe it's a style thing. But I love it.

Cr4ig
Paneristi
Cr4ig
Paneristi

May 22nd, 2012, 8:10 pm #20

-Craig F