225 or 194 ...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

225 or 194 ...

saudipaneristi
Paneristi

June 6th, 2012, 5:32 am #1

Hi everybody ...

Thinking to get the massive Sub either 225 OR 194.

What's your thoughts plz?!.

Appreciated.

Khalid - Saudi Arabia
saudipaneristi@yahoo.com
saudipaneristi@yahoo.com

PDX233YUL
Paneristi

June 6th, 2012, 5:52 am #2

hml

J-F.
Paneristi
J-F.
Paneristi

June 6th, 2012, 6:17 am #3

Hi everybody ...

Appreciated.

Khalid - Saudi Arabia
saudipaneristi@yahoo.com
A few more than one month ago you have asked for a very similar question :

http://www.network54.com/Forum/353391/m ... ++OR+++285+--+----

Then, some days later you had one 371 ( plus more models ) for sale on another sites, at less the other professional sellers don't use the public forum for their marketing or promotional.

225 or 194 really Khalid ? you simply don't , just ask about which one can be the easyest to sold
Last edited by HammerHammer on June 6th, 2012, 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

saudipaneristi
Paneristi

June 6th, 2012, 6:43 am #4

barking dogs seldom bite!

Khalid - Saudi Arabia
saudipaneristi@yahoo.com
saudipaneristi@yahoo.com

benson39
Paneristi
benson39
Paneristi

June 6th, 2012, 6:46 am #5

Hi everybody ...

Appreciated.

Khalid - Saudi Arabia
saudipaneristi@yahoo.com
[/IMG]

Cheers!
ben

Officine Panerai~ more than a watch... it's fun to wear a war tools on wrist!!

utah320
Paneristi
utah320
Paneristi

June 6th, 2012, 8:55 am #6

Hi everybody ...

Appreciated.

Khalid - Saudi Arabia
saudipaneristi@yahoo.com
Both are great. Black dial watches for Panerai are easier for strap combo,i'm sure you will not stick to A strap on a Panerai too long...ha..ha!

kokok24
Paneristi
kokok24
Paneristi

June 6th, 2012, 10:44 am #7

Hi everybody ...

Appreciated.

Khalid - Saudi Arabia
saudipaneristi@yahoo.com
Nt.

KCChen
Paneristi
KCChen
Paneristi

June 6th, 2012, 1:29 pm #8

Then, some days later you had one 371 ( plus more models ) for sale on another sites, at less the other professional sellers don't use the public forum for their marketing or promotional.

225 or 194 really Khalid ? you simply don't , just ask about which one can be the easyest to sold
There is absolutely nothing wrong in seeking an opinion from members here as this is meant to be a discussion forum.Also, I have known Khalid as a collector of some rare watches and from time to time, trades his watches sometimes at a loss too.

dsiewmy
Paneristi
dsiewmy
Paneristi

June 6th, 2012, 2:09 pm #9

who collect watches, sometimes have to let them go too, when they lose the feel we initially thought we had for it. and being a public forum, should be a place to discuss & rationalise these issues & pros/cons.

i think many of us have seen khalid collect many types of watches and shared photos of it with us here, and i believe he does have to let some go at some point +++ he's a great guy as i've known him for quite a while.

kevin5
Paneristi
kevin5
Paneristi

June 6th, 2012, 2:20 pm #10

Hi everybody ...

Appreciated.

Khalid - Saudi Arabia
saudipaneristi@yahoo.com

bj23
Paneristi
bj23
Paneristi

June 6th, 2012, 5:06 pm #11

Khalid is a collector, an amateur of very beautiful watches. He resells certainly certain watches from time to time (as many of us), but it is above all a big sir. I know him through these numerous post on the .com, and especially to have dealt with him. It is a great man and anything nor anybody can forbid somebody from asking for the opinion of the other amateurs on some PANERAI. Openly I do not understand the mail of JF. I do not often post, for lack of time, but if it is to write wrong things on somebody, especially Khalid, i have to react. Good continuation to you Khalid, continues to make us dream on .com......

bj23
Paneristi
bj23
Paneristi

June 6th, 2012, 5:07 pm #12

Hi everybody ...

Appreciated.

Khalid - Saudi Arabia
saudipaneristi@yahoo.com
194 for sure

docfink
Paneristi
docfink
Paneristi

June 6th, 2012, 5:13 pm #13

Hi everybody ...

Appreciated.

Khalid - Saudi Arabia
saudipaneristi@yahoo.com
...I'd say "194".

david

RUpanerai
Paneristi

June 6th, 2012, 5:23 pm #14

Hi everybody ...

Appreciated.

Khalid - Saudi Arabia
saudipaneristi@yahoo.com

mirkomd
Paneristi
mirkomd
Paneristi

June 6th, 2012, 11:18 pm #15

Hi everybody ...

Appreciated.

Khalid - Saudi Arabia
saudipaneristi@yahoo.com
225 hands down

RainerMunich
Paneristi

June 7th, 2012, 7:51 am #16

I met him personally and can truly state, that he is a true gentleman and a man of his word!!!
So sad for me to see him getting offended while he was only asking about the different opinions on either a 194 or 225 in the Paneristi community...