21 January KL GTG

21 January KL GTG

benfoong
New User
benfoong
New User

January 6th, 2011, 7:54 am #1

Hi fellow Ristis,

A few of us will meet up at 7:30PM on Friday, 21/1 and would like to invite more Ristis to come and join us.

We will be meeting at the Overtime pub at 1 Mont Kiara. It'll be a good place to hang out for some food and drinks.

For those who aren't aware, 1 Mont' Kiara is a new mall that just opened. it is right opposite Plaza Mont Kiara on Jalan Kiara.

Please do response to this thread or email me if you're coming.

Also, since this is the first time we're all meeting, please do come in something that'll identify you as Risti -- wear a PAM, come in a Panerai t-shirt or something Risti.

Ok, see you all there!

eddieng
Paneristi
eddieng
Paneristi

January 6th, 2011, 4:39 pm #2

I have a business meeting on the same day. I will try my best to make it.

Thanks for the invitation

ed

SLYtech Risti

dericklim
Paneristi
dericklim
Paneristi

January 7th, 2011, 10:53 am #3

Hi fellow Ristis,

A few of us will meet up at 7:30PM on Friday, 21/1 and would like to invite more Ristis to come and join us.

We will be meeting at the Overtime pub at 1 Mont Kiara. It'll be a good place to hang out for some food and drinks.

For those who aren't aware, 1 Mont' Kiara is a new mall that just opened. it is right opposite Plaza Mont Kiara on Jalan Kiara.

Also, since this is the first time we're all meeting, please do come in something that'll identify you as Risti -- wear a PAM, come in a Panerai t-shirt or something Risti.

Ok, see you all there!
First of the GTGs in KL.

Can't wait for it.

See you guys there.

engtay
Paneristi
engtay
Paneristi

January 10th, 2011, 2:17 pm #4

Hi fellow Ristis,

Ok, see you all there!
It just so happens that I will be in KL at that time, so you can count me in Looking forward to seeing you guys there!

tommychung
Paneristi
tommychung
Paneristi

January 13th, 2011, 4:20 pm #5

Wow! a First in KL! i would definitely love to make it if i can get my work done in time. - tommy

zameenzahari
Paneristi

January 16th, 2011, 12:12 pm #6

Hi fellow Ristis,

Ok, see you all there!
But don't think it's possible..have fun folks !!!

zameenzahari
Paneristi

January 16th, 2011, 12:12 pm #7

Hi fellow Ristis,

Ok, see you all there!
But don't think it's possible..have fun folks !!!

hugewhaleshark
Paneristi

January 16th, 2011, 12:27 pm #8

Hi fellow Ristis,

Ok, see you all there!
Would be so cool to meet with you KL Ristis.

"Aiyah Panerai, buay beh liao eh lah." / Singapore
hugewhaleshark = Yeu Huan = SGRisti

benfoong
New User
benfoong
New User

January 19th, 2011, 5:01 am #9

Hi fellow Ristis,

Ok, see you all there!
Derick, Eng Tay: Great! Looking forward to seeing you guys there.

Ed, Tommy: Do hope you can make it.

Zameen: no worries. I'm sure there'll be next time. Would be great to get to know you in the near future.

hugewhaleshark: So, do we take that as a confirmation you'll coming?

Cheers,

samen
Paneristi
samen
Paneristi

January 19th, 2011, 5:22 am #10

Would be so cool to meet with you KL Ristis.

"Aiyah Panerai, buay beh liao eh lah." / Singapore
but time won't allow me this time.

Have a great time and best of luck guys!

eddieng
Paneristi
eddieng
Paneristi

February 1st, 2011, 3:40 pm #11

Derick, Eng Tay: Great! Looking forward to seeing you guys there.

Ed, Tommy: Do hope you can make it.

Zameen: no worries. I'm sure there'll be next time. Would be great to get to know you in the near future.

hugewhaleshark: So, do we take that as a confirmation you'll coming?

Cheers,
Happy Chinese New Year

SLYtech Risti