12 years work in progress Update >>> Finally my Draws are Down >>

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paneristi/
Forum rules
Welcome to Paneristi.com, the worlds largest and oldest Panerai enthusiast website, since 2000. Here you can communicate with other Paneristi from around the world, learn about get-togethers, research the history of the brand and search the archives for information on your favorite watches. You can also use our fora to buy and sell your Panerai watches and accessories.

Please take a moment to review the site rules and have fun!
Treat others as you would like to be treated. We promote dignity, respect and sensitivity to others as a keystone of this Forum.
Posts on Paneristi.com are permanent. Users do not have the ability to delete or edit their posts, so please use caution and consider the ramifications of your message when posting.
Paneristi.com does not tolerate obscenity, trolling, hateful or racist commentary or personal attacks.
Anonymous posts are subject to deletion without notice. Please use your Network 54 login when posting and leave a legitimate email address.
Paneristi.com provides fora for the selling and buying of Panerai watches and accessories only. Moderators do not engage in these transactions, and all posters are encouraged to perform their own due diligence when entering into a transaction (buying tips). Paneristi.com does not endorse or promote any sellers on this site. All transactions are solely at your own risk.
Paneristi.com is a non-commercial venture for its owners and moderators. Please do not use the site for promotion of any commercial enterprises.
Links to outside sites are permitted, provided the destination link comports with the non-commercial purpose of Paneristi.com. Examples of links that are not allowed: links to auction sites, sales fora, watch/strap sellers and other commercial sites.
Charity posts may only be made with prior approval of the Moderators.
If you have a question, please email a Moderator.

12 years work in progress Update >>> Finally my Draws are Down >>

HammerHammer
Paneristi

April 9th, 2012, 9:56 pm #1

NO NOT THOSE DRAWERS ,, What were you Thinking ,, Ouuuuuffffff

KaKa ..... I got some Mo Madness recently I wanted to Share , New additions mixed in here n there

WOW its been a crazy week of sorts with lots of .. well ,,, erm ,, u know really ,, it just doesnt matter much at all when i think about it .... LOL u bet ..  

I feel like a dog in the butchers shop waiting for 09:00  .... YUMMY

Been reflecting on the past allot this week ,, i wanted to remember the good times and memories and the best way to do that for me was too work on my shrine post , everywhere i turn , or roll , or look here ,, i am surrounded by the best Mates ive been blessed to make on risti since 2000 , when times are bleak i can always open my eye's and be remindered with a visual stimulation about what risti means to me , My M8's & Our Watches

ive had to merge a few posts from 2003 , 2005 , 2007 well , till 2011 so its kinda jumbled ,, ill have to get the kinks out this year before posting it again BUT at the end I added the latest updates thanks to many mates , i so love my OP Shrine hope u will also or at least respect the complete LUNACY that runs rampant in my head and heart

BIGGEST Geeday m8tes from the chair down under

since the accident one thing that has driven me NUTS was that i couldnt access all my panerai treasures that i have collected over the last decade ,, some were in plastic storage boxes , some at my old office above which i never go to anymore , some in my shed ,, after my discharge as most of u would know i had to build a new place to live

FINALLY WITH THE HELP OF $699 AND TARGET ,, I HAVE WHAT I NEED TO ASSEMBLE EVERYTHING IN 1 PLACE ,, BUT BUGGER ME AND TWICE ON MONDAY I'M MISSING JUST ONE THING WELL A BLOKE CAN DREAM CANT HE

Uber sorry about the shite pic's , but i can only lift 1 arm at a time , or i fall out of the chair , so impossible for me to hold a camera with 1 hand and shoot with the other , its bloody funny to watch , i hold and shoot with 1 hand using the other to stop from falling to the floor , which im told is even funnier ,, hahahahaha ,,  i shake like buggery but my trusty iphone is used to dat >>> 

Here we Gooooooooooooooooooooooo , Lets start at the old office where i held most all of my TREASURES >>>>

had a few mates asking me about my panerai shrine and where it will fit in the new shack

hmmmmm ,, bugger not sure

the reality is i cant access that office as i used 2 , but pic's did help

my insane panerai shrine

wanna talk about addicted ,, should i confirm that now ,,, or ?? >>>

Yeah I know ......... I am one <i>SICK
Unit but hey Panerai Passion Flows DEEP DU , U Bet

Mind U I bet there is at least one or 2 other BUGGERS Out there that will look and UNDERSTAND the Madness , Say it is So Mates ???

DUNNERKEIL ...............................
</i>
OK now moving on after the accident i had to find a new place to live and it gave me the chance to surround myself with nothing but panerai and paneristi M8's

Wverywhere i look i'm reminded of something ever so special ,, come have a cap't cook (look)

KABOOM >>>>>>>>> Lifestyle Change

i built a small unit in the backyard , next 2 my shed

then when the time came to decorate it i decided to do this that way

now every which way i turn , every moment of the day , i am reminded of the people i love and the times i cherish , whilst i was in hospital some gr8 m8tes sent some kool things , some small and some large , anyway i kept each and every one ever sent ,, U BET ,, and i have them surrounding me everyday , kakakakaka that is what life is all about , gr8 m8tes gr8 watches and gr8 times , look closely and u might notice more than u think u see , patrizia , volker , and , kevin , rob , bo , donny , tj , angelo the list goes on and on , so 2 each and everyone ,, Tanks a Bunch ,, It brings me SMILES all Day             

This is my new home and i'm surrounded by my m8tes 24/7 ,, KICK ASS U BET 8-0

Thanks M8TES ,, Come on In >>>>  

Well here is what I can reach this morning for books etc etc >>>

And some VHS & DVD's >>>>

So what's in the draws she asks >>>>

M8 POWER >>>

This is über KOOL , a dinning table cloth from the Decima Mas dinning Room >>>

Some old stuff I have at home not with watches >>

1 Spare Crystal for my vintage Pam's , nice insurance

Did someone say STRAPS >>>>

Next ill have to do magazines , then OP clothing , but that's gunna be a long one

Albeit a few sneaked in here but I'll one day do a complete grab of all of those  
<b>

Gots more to go , i'll get there or will I >>>>

DID I SAY THANK U TO ALL MATES U C THINGS
</b>

,,,, 2day M8tes ,,  my Shrine comes ALMOST 2gether iin 2012 , and where i can both reach , touch , feel and  ENJOY ,, Proud as Punch >>>  Almost Tere

Volker & Ralf's NEW Book is TOTALLY KICK ARSE X 10000000 >>>

NOTICE ANYTHING THAT LOOKS ODD ,, WELL MORE ODD THAN NORMAL 4 ME

MORE >>>>

Can u see it >>>

OK a bit closer >>>

So is it a Torch ?? Or a Lanten >>>

BOTH  >>>>>>

YOU  can project the light source by using the threaded shroud in a direction OR allow ambient light

KOOL match for a 54

Something WEALLY Special >>>

NEW ADDITIONS Salute

Now it's HARD to get good help but when ur only 5ft tall u take what u can get

<i>
Win : Ewit your tape is not 100% Vertical >>>

Win : Ewit your tape is not 100% horizontal >>>

Win : here this is better , remember the earth's axis @ 16:00 >>> 

Ewit : Win , the tape won't hold the frame , we will use a hook for that >>>

the little engine that could ,, I think I Can >>

I think I really Can >>>

I'm sure I Can >>>

I KNOW I Can >>> TaaDaa >>>

Butt bugger me dead ,,,,, it's CROOKED >>>  

Bucket List , Ticked >>>> 
</i>

EVERY AUSSIE BLOKE NEEDS A SHED THIS NOW IS MINE >>>>

A HUGE THANK YOU TO EACH AND EVERY RISTI THAT MADE MY HOME MY SHRINE TO MY PASSION ,, CHEERS M8TES ))

HAGWE M8TES

PS ......  This year I hope to finally FILL the last cupboards . One final step 2 Come ;-

PSS ...... its SO GR8 when mates come visit it really makes me proud to have them here in my Risti Home

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer

Xcuse the TYPO'S  ,, Sent from my iPad 2

So much MORE than just a Watch

What Watch ,, it's the M8TES behind my brand that I LOVE ,, the Watch is just the GPS

A decade on ,, I COPY it now ,, More than EVER b4 >> it's a PANERAI behind every Panerai is a PANERISTI

And dat , SIMPLY blows me away ,, U Bet....................... BBQ Drew RIP

Feel the Passion ,, Respect the DNA ,, Cheers Beers ,,, Hoo Roo Hammer

mike2zero
Paneristi

April 9th, 2012, 10:07 pm #2

mike2zero
Portland, Oregon

RUpanerai
Paneristi

April 9th, 2012, 10:12 pm #3

KaKa ..... I got some Mo Madness recently I wanted to Share , New additions mixed in here n there

WOW its been a crazy week of sorts with lots of .. well ,,, erm ,, u know really ,, it just doesnt matter much at all when i think about it .... LOL u bet ..  

Been reflecting on the past allot this week ,, i wanted to remember the good times and memories and the best way to do that for me was too work on my shrine post , everywhere i turn , or roll , or look here ,, i am surrounded by the best Mates ive been blessed to make on risti since 2000 , when times are bleak i can always open my eye's and be remindered with a visual stimulation about what risti means to me , My M8's & Our Watches

ive had to merge a few posts from 2003 , 2005 , 2007 well , till 2011 so its kinda jumbled ,, ill have to get the kinks out this year before posting it again BUT at the end I added the latest updates thanks to many mates , i so love my OP Shrine hope u will also or at least respect the complete LUNACY that runs rampant in my head and heart

since the accident one thing that has driven me NUTS was that i couldnt access all my panerai treasures that i have collected over the last decade ,, some were in plastic storage boxes , some at my old office above which i never go to anymore , some in my shed ,, after my discharge as most of u would know i had to build a new place to live

FINALLY WITH THE HELP OF $699 AND TARGET ,, I HAVE WHAT I NEED TO ASSEMBLE EVERYTHING IN 1 PLACE ,, BUT BUGGER ME AND TWICE ON MONDAY I'M MISSING JUST ONE THING WELL A BLOKE CAN DREAM CANT HE

Uber sorry about the shite pic's , but i can only lift 1 arm at a time , or i fall out of the chair , so impossible for me to hold a camera with 1 hand and shoot with the other , its bloody funny to watch , i hold and shoot with 1 hand using the other to stop from falling to the floor , which im told is even funnier ,, hahahahaha ,,  i shake like buggery but my trusty iphone is used to dat >>> 

Here we Gooooooooooooooooooooooo , Lets start at the old office where i held most all of my TREASURES >>>>

had a few mates asking me about my panerai shrine and where it will fit in the new shack

my insane panerai shrine

Mind U I bet there is at least one or 2 other BUGGERS Out there that will look and UNDERSTAND the Madness , Say it is So Mates ???

</i>
OK now moving on after the accident i had to find a new place to live and it gave me the chance to surround myself with nothing but panerai and paneristi M8's

Wverywhere i look i'm reminded of something ever so special ,, come have a cap't cook (look)

now every which way i turn , every moment of the day , i am reminded of the people i love and the times i cherish , whilst i was in hospital some gr8 m8tes sent some kool things , some small and some large , anyway i kept each and every one ever sent ,, U BET ,, and i have them surrounding me everyday , kakakakaka that is what life is all about , gr8 m8tes gr8 watches and gr8 times , look closely and u might notice more than u think u see , patrizia , volker , and , kevin , rob , bo , donny , tj , angelo the list goes on and on , so 2 each and everyone ,, Tanks a Bunch ,, It brings me SMILES all Day             

M8 POWER >>>

Next ill have to do magazines , then OP clothing , but that's gunna be a long one

Albeit a few sneaked in here but I'll one day do a complete grab of all of those  
<b>

</b>

,,,, 2day M8tes ,,  my Shrine comes ALMOST 2gether iin 2012 , and where i can both reach , touch , feel and  ENJOY ,, Proud as Punch >>>  Almost Tere

MORE >>>>

Can u see it >>>

OK a bit closer >>>

BOTH  >>>>>>

YOU  can project the light source by using the threaded shroud in a direction OR allow ambient light

KOOL match for a 54

NEW ADDITIONS Salute

<i>

I think I really Can >>>

I'm sure I Can >>>

</i>

A HUGE THANK YOU TO EACH AND EVERY RISTI THAT MADE MY HOME MY SHRINE TO MY PASSION ,, CHEERS M8TES ))

HAGWE M8TES

PS ......  This year I hope to finally FILL the last cupboards . One final step 2 Come ;-

PSS ...... its SO GR8 when mates come visit it really makes me proud to have them here in my Risti Home

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer

What Watch ,, it's the M8TES behind my brand that I LOVE ,, the Watch is just the GPS

A decade on ,, I COPY it now ,, More than EVER b4 >> it's a PANERAI behind every Panerai is a PANERISTI

Great post my friend, my finger hurt from so much scrolling. Your collection is simply amazing, Im not sure if you are missing anything there.

Thanks again for the Birthday wishes, that still makes my day when I hear it.

Stay strong buddy!

calitrev
Paneristi
calitrev
Paneristi

April 9th, 2012, 10:14 pm #4

my insane panerai shrine

</i>

M8 POWER >>>

<b>

</b>

MORE >>>>

Can u see it >>>

OK a bit closer >>>

BOTH  >>>>>>

KOOL match for a 54

NEW ADDITIONS Salute

<i>

I think I really Can >>>

I'm sure I Can >>>

</i>

HAGWE M8TES

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer

Thanks for for sharing the pics and stay strong Hammer!

tevj
Paneristi
tevj
Paneristi

April 9th, 2012, 10:19 pm #5

my insane panerai shrine

</i>

M8 POWER >>>

<b>

</b>

MORE >>>>

Can u see it >>>

OK a bit closer >>>

BOTH  >>>>>>

KOOL match for a 54

NEW ADDITIONS Salute

<i>

I think I really Can >>>

I'm sure I Can >>>

</i>

HAGWE M8TES

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer

ROCK ON MONKEY BOY! EVERYBODY WAVE FOR MONKEY BOY! I SAY EVERYBODY DANCE FOR MONKEY BOY!

toulouse2
Paneristi
toulouse2
Paneristi

April 9th, 2012, 10:23 pm #6

my insane panerai shrine

</i>

M8 POWER >>>

<b>

</b>

MORE >>>>

Can u see it >>>

OK a bit closer >>>

BOTH  >>>>>>

KOOL match for a 54

NEW ADDITIONS Salute

<i>

I think I really Can >>>

I'm sure I Can >>>

</i>

HAGWE M8TES

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer

Totally speechless. Will need time to register all that awesomeness.

tomele
Paneristi
tomele
Paneristi

April 9th, 2012, 10:28 pm #7

my insane panerai shrine

</i>

M8 POWER >>>

<b>

</b>

MORE >>>>

Can u see it >>>

OK a bit closer >>>

BOTH  >>>>>>

KOOL match for a 54

NEW ADDITIONS Salute

<i>

I think I really Can >>>

I'm sure I Can >>>

</i>

HAGWE M8TES

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer

Amazing how you live your passion every day .

R E S P E C T

cheers

tomi

996TTx50
Paneristi
996TTx50
Paneristi

April 9th, 2012, 11:08 pm #8

my insane panerai shrine

</i>

M8 POWER >>>

<b>

</b>

MORE >>>>

Can u see it >>>

OK a bit closer >>>

BOTH  >>>>>>

KOOL match for a 54

NEW ADDITIONS Salute

<i>

I think I really Can >>>

I'm sure I Can >>>

</i>

HAGWE M8TES

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer

Now put your draws back up!

Regards,

Craig LA

"There are three types of people in the world -- those who can count, and those who can't." ~Warren Buffet

FastSRT8
Paneristi
FastSRT8
Paneristi

April 9th, 2012, 11:08 pm #9

my insane panerai shrine

</i>

M8 POWER >>>

<b>

</b>

MORE >>>>

Can u see it >>>

OK a bit closer >>>

BOTH  >>>>>>

KOOL match for a 54

NEW ADDITIONS Salute

<i>

I think I really Can >>>

I'm sure I Can >>>

</i>

HAGWE M8TES

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer

OMFG!!!!!!!!! that is seriously amazing. A living museum (NT)

mikefarha
Paneristi
mikefarha
Paneristi

April 9th, 2012, 11:19 pm #10

my insane panerai shrine

</i>

M8 POWER >>>

<b>

</b>

MORE >>>>

Can u see it >>>

OK a bit closer >>>

BOTH  >>>>>>

KOOL match for a 54

NEW ADDITIONS Salute

<i>

I think I really Can >>>

I'm sure I Can >>>

</i>

HAGWE M8TES

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer

It's a blessing to come here and you're a big part of it. You are so far beyond cool....wow.

Best,

VictorNguyen
Paneristi

April 9th, 2012, 11:21 pm #11

my insane panerai shrine

</i>

M8 POWER >>>

<b>

</b>

MORE >>>>

Can u see it >>>

OK a bit closer >>>

BOTH  >>>>>>

KOOL match for a 54

NEW ADDITIONS Salute

<i>

I think I really Can >>>

I'm sure I Can >>>

</i>

HAGWE M8TES

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer

NT

watchdaddy1
Paneristi

April 9th, 2012, 11:26 pm #12

my insane panerai shrine

</i>

M8 POWER >>>

<b>

</b>

MORE >>>>

Can u see it >>>

OK a bit closer >>>

BOTH  >>>>>>

KOOL match for a 54

NEW ADDITIONS Salute

<i>

I think I really Can >>>

I'm sure I Can >>>

</i>

HAGWE M8TES

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer

Now thats a Shrine ..Thanks for sharing

dcvelo
Paneristi
dcvelo
Paneristi

April 9th, 2012, 11:36 pm #13

my insane panerai shrine

</i>

M8 POWER >>>

<b>

</b>

MORE >>>>

Can u see it >>>

OK a bit closer >>>

BOTH  >>>>>>

KOOL match for a 54

NEW ADDITIONS Salute

<i>

I think I really Can >>>

I'm sure I Can >>>

</i>

HAGWE M8TES

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer

Pics of some watches now, unbelievable collection of SWAG!!!!!
Cheers mate!!

knguyen555
Paneristi
knguyen555
Paneristi

April 9th, 2012, 11:51 pm #14

my insane panerai shrine

</i>

M8 POWER >>>

<b>

</b>

MORE >>>>

Can u see it >>>

OK a bit closer >>>

BOTH  >>>>>>

KOOL match for a 54

NEW ADDITIONS Salute

<i>

I think I really Can >>>

I'm sure I Can >>>

</i>

HAGWE M8TES

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer

U have more stuff than any other collector in the world I bet.

FrankV1
Paneristi
FrankV1
Paneristi

April 9th, 2012, 11:52 pm #15

my insane panerai shrine

</i>

M8 POWER >>>

<b>

</b>

MORE >>>>

Can u see it >>>

OK a bit closer >>>

BOTH  >>>>>>

KOOL match for a 54

NEW ADDITIONS Salute

<i>

I think I really Can >>>

I'm sure I Can >>>

</i>

HAGWE M8TES

"Power Up"

Cheers Hammer

Night View
Il Duomo Firenze

YetiBiker
Paneristi
YetiBiker
Paneristi

April 10th, 2012, 12:01 am #16