Forager.....

A forum for discussion by and for knappers who utilize stone, bone, antler, horn, ivory, wood or other natural materials - as our ancestors used.

Forager.....

BrewerMo
BrewerMo

February 9th, 2018, 3:38 am #1

Just wondering if anyone has heard from him? I know the abo fourm has been a little slow lately but I haven't seen him post anywhere.
Just hoping all is well.

Chippintuff
Chippintuff

February 9th, 2018, 5:01 am #2

He is posting less, but he is still here. Most of his posts are on the forum about edible wild plants and useful plants.

WA

hada
hada

February 14th, 2018, 6:13 pm #3

I have been talking with him lately. He is sitting on the sidelines. He is very busy and doing great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrewerMo
BrewerMo

February 15th, 2018, 1:39 am #4

Good to hear..👍

dixieshedhunter
dixieshedhunter

February 20th, 2018, 2:39 am #5

Forager is the eighth wonder of the world. Heavyweight champion number one. Needs to get his weight up to about 700 but other than that he's killing it.

Seriously, he is pretty busy writing and being out and about foraging. And making his way. He knows more than the lot of us about plants and nature. Unbelievable really. I hope he comes back around because he's quite a treasure to the world around him.

PD

Forager
Forager

February 24th, 2018, 5:27 am #6

Thanks for the concern and very kind remarks.  As mentioned, I'm still here but my difficulties in adjusting to the current format have freed me to return to unfinished tasks.  I didn't realize how much time could be diverted into this medium until I invested it elsewhere and saw what I could accomplish with the same time and energy.

Once the weather warms up enough for a regular return to knapping I expect to have something worth sharing, hopefully with more time for our discussions. 

Thanks again, Friends.  It feels good to be missed.

freeze cracked
freeze cracked

February 24th, 2018, 6:34 pm #7

mootz keeps asking about him and i answer that he's busy petting jersey kitties
i dream of a better world in which chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

dixieshedhunter
dixieshedhunter

February 25th, 2018, 1:51 pm #8

The boy was speakin' in tongues and bustin' up freshwater clams last time I seen him. We put him on raw fish for a month and he's better now.

BrewerMo
BrewerMo

February 26th, 2018, 12:47 am #9

dixieshedhunter wrote: The boy was speakin' in tongues and bustin' up freshwater clams last time I seen him. We put him on raw fish for a month and he's better now.
He's gonna get parasites...🤒

Quillsnkiko
Quillsnkiko

February 26th, 2018, 3:30 am #10

See.... I told ya, Steve.... we all miss ya....get yer stick back on Paleo Planets ice just as soon as you can ...please!~!   Post some of that writin yer a doin 2.....Quills
" You can't stop the waves .... but, you can learn to surf."