I am in Stockton RIGHT NOW and am visiting Pacific....

uclakid21

March 25th, 2007, 1:48 pm #1

I know, I am abusing my admin powers by posting an un-important announcement, lol, but I couldn't resist!
Yeah, so I am in Stockton right now and am visiting Pacific tomorrow and personally taking a tour tomorrow of UOP and then staying overnight at the host program, I am so excited.
I know this is a late notice, but my parents are with me and will be a lone tomorrow night and for those of you who still live in the area, what are some good restaurants to go to and some fun things to do?
We are here until Tuesday afternoon so any suggestions would be awesome.

nojnotslar

March 25th, 2007, 9:43 pm #2

I always liked Garlic Brothers. Good food, good atmosphere, it's on the San Joaquin Delta so it's nice to see the sun set over the water. Mallards is also a nice restaurant near the nice neighborhoods in Brookside. There has been a lot of development since I left Stockton so hopefully someone else can give you a better idea of where to eat and what to do, but there are two suggestions in case no one steps forward to help out.
www.garlic-brothers.com/index2.html
www.mallardsrestaurant.com/index.html

wornouttiger

August 10th, 2016, 1:03 pm #3

At 8pm on Thursday nites, Garlic Bros. has a good blues show with "Jeramy Norris & Dangerous Mood".....very talented band....