Who is the biggest threat to PNG: Asians or half castes

Who is the biggest threat to PNG: Asians or half castes

Tom Clancy
Tom Clancy

December 2nd, 2011, 1:28 am #1

An asian man told me - why are you Papua New Guinean's think we are a threat to you. Open your eye's.Can't you see that your biggest threat are the half caste's. They are more Australian than PNGean. They don't give two ****'s about this country and look down on the rest of the Papua New Guineans yet you treat them like a special race.

RH Sucks!
RH Sucks!

December 2nd, 2011, 1:44 am #2

I don't notice that it's been the Australians chopping down our valuable hardwood forests and mistreating the local people.

Vavi
Vavi

December 2nd, 2011, 8:49 pm #3

An asian man told me - why are you Papua New Guinean's think we are a threat to you. Open your eye's.Can't you see that your biggest threat are the half caste's. They are more Australian than PNGean. They don't give two ****'s about this country and look down on the rest of the Papua New Guineans yet you treat them like a special race.
Fuk U !! The biggest threat to Png are dumb fuks like u who are ignorant and cant think. The backward mentality you have is why Png cant solve its problems. U go na kai kai stik lo dok blarry asskan!

Meri Wau
Meri Wau

December 2nd, 2011, 11:37 pm #4

The Asian man was obviously trying to divert attention and you fell for it.
Many members of your mixed race community are your own brothers and sisters,aunts,uncles and friends who have chosen to stay in PNG because it is their country,like it is yours.
I feel a lot of you are very jealous but I don't know why as a lot of mixed race people have had to overcome their own battles for identity.

Actually, it may be our PM
Actually, it may be our PM

December 3rd, 2011, 12:22 am #5

A lot of mixed race people are pressured to perform like the few white people we see. If they're not given the tools to perform (like getting an overseas education), they fall short. They then get under more pressure which makes them become corrupt in whatever way necessary in order to produce the kaikai people expect of them.

Excellent case in point: Peter O'Neill, PM of PNG.