what do yous think about "Credit Card"

what do yous think about "Credit Card"

wanbel
wanbel

November 20th, 2006, 5:48 am #1

Credit card and be good in some terms and and be harmful in some terms.
The good thing about it is - u can shop or buy anything - anytime -u want.
The Bad thing about it is - your security is not safe - when u travel overseas.

otherwise- itz always good to have savings on those credit card so - u dont have to get debits .

just a lil thought tasol.

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 21st, 2006, 2:18 am #2

A credit card gives you that false sense of wealth. So, be very careful and sensible also how you use a credit card. Remember that it is the Bank and card companies who are making money when they charge you interest on top of what you spend.

Trust your personal bank account if you have one.

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 21st, 2006, 5:17 am #3

I agree totally...obviously at the end of the day you have to know what you're like indivdually with credit. But from the statistics in Western countries I would suggest that PNG go with facilities that use some sort of debit card (i.e. drawing from cash that you have in the bank).

So if companies are going to be introducing e-commerce in PNG then please have the foresight to see that perhaps using ATM cards on the net will be more appropriate for business in PNG.

D3.
D3.

November 22nd, 2006, 12:51 am #4

Kool stuf.
thanx for da insight !

Addicted
Addicted

November 29th, 2006, 7:48 am #5

Man, I'm robbed everyday by my daily transactions using Visa card. It's torturing me at the end of every month. I think it's an addiction.

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 29th, 2006, 10:51 am #6

Lucky for some of us who don't have to pay the intrest or bills, go swipe tasol! lols

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 30th, 2006, 12:52 am #7

Man, I'm robbed everyday by my daily transactions using Visa card. It's torturing me at the end of every month. I think it's an addiction.
My advice is know your needs from your wants the next time you are going to use your credit card.

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 1st, 2006, 2:37 pm #8

Credit card and be good in some terms and and be harmful in some terms.
The good thing about it is - u can shop or buy anything - anytime -u want.
The Bad thing about it is - your security is not safe - when u travel overseas.

otherwise- itz always good to have savings on those credit card so - u dont have to get debits .

just a lil thought tasol.
Its a weird plot by the banking world,

When we had passbook accounts, we didnot shop alot nor spend alot but when the cards were introduced, your spending rate would have exponentially increased.
Credit cards opens up a new world of shopping especially online and if you are not careful, you could incur unnecessary expenses that you will toil day and night to repay.
Its a bank loan made simpler but the interest will kill you.