The silent majority of PNGSCAPE..... always reading, never posting,.... always reading, ne

The silent majority of PNGSCAPE..... always reading, never posting,.... always reading, ne

observing NOT silently
observing NOT silently

October 4th, 2009, 11:39 pm #1

In developed countries such overwhelming silence would be taken as the mark of general stupidity ie too stupid to have an original thought or creative comment or even able to come up with an opinion about anything.

Maybe this is the evidence of why our country is in such bad shape cuz of a generally silent and stupid population?

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 5th, 2009, 12:48 am #2

em nau, nobody has any original thought, and everybody tries to copy every body else.
just look at all the copy cat businesses of PMV bus, lamb flaps bbq markets, ice block and drink sellers, private/small law firms...

all the teenage girls want to look the same and have no idea that difference (within context of place) is acceptable

even the politicians, both new and old all sing to the same tune and often with the same words..

in school everybody want to do accounting, law, geology(since mining boom) engineering, nobody really interested in social work, cultural studies, chemistry, agricultural courses, pharmacy... everybody looking for status.

my respect to all the jobs i mentioned, olsem example tasol

no creativity watso ever.

wantok
wantok

October 5th, 2009, 1:26 am #3

I agree with you, bro/sis.

I look at the tumbuna art of our sepik brothers as well as that of other places and I see more creativity occuring before white people came than afterwards!

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 6th, 2009, 6:18 pm #4

In developed countries such overwhelming silence would be taken as the mark of general stupidity ie too stupid to have an original thought or creative comment or even able to come up with an opinion about anything.

Maybe this is the evidence of why our country is in such bad shape cuz of a generally silent and stupid population?
It continues. I'm watching with my very eyes at all the silent readers who seem unable to get a creative word typed in reply to anything.

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 7th, 2009, 11:27 am #5

em nau, olgeta ol kaikai hulpeks blo somare na pilim swit moa yet

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 7th, 2009, 10:10 pm #6

The usual silent readers are 90% or more of Scape's readers today. Looks like 90% of us are too brain dead to even post a comment.

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 8th, 2009, 2:54 am #7

THIS IS ALL SO TRUE. THATS WHY THE SCAPENAZI MODERATORS CAN PUSH US AROUND HOWEVER THEY WANT. TOO MANY PASSIVE PEOPLE IN PNG.