Tazoodle - The Future Of Search Engines (PNG's Own Son)

Tazoodle - The Future Of Search Engines (PNG's Own Son)

Fan
Fan

October 20th, 2009, 8:12 pm #1

Go to this site and find out for yourself. One of PNG's own sons is behind the scene developing this great Search Engine of the future.
www.tazoodle.com

This is a search engine that will be competitive almost like google, msn, bing, yahoo and the rest. But the guy developing this (Mangi PNG) says this is a place where you search and you get paid for just using it.

Sekim na find out.

WM
WM

November 27th, 2009, 4:03 am #2

I want to register but it's asking for a referer account. Anyone registered to Tazoodle. Give me your acc.

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 29th, 2009, 7:12 am #3

Go to this site and find out for yourself. One of PNG's own sons is behind the scene developing this great Search Engine of the future.
www.tazoodle.com

This is a search engine that will be competitive almost like google, msn, bing, yahoo and the rest. But the guy developing this (Mangi PNG) says this is a place where you search and you get paid for just using it.

Sekim na find out.
If you can pull this off then I for one will be envious of your achievements or the concepts.

I would be interested in seeing features such as:

- Accessibility & Userability - W3C Guidlines
- Unicode support - Indexing words or content through Unicode
- Auto extractions of terms, keyworsd, activities & descriptors
- Taxonomy extraction or generation based content or rules generation
- Extraction of embedded text in textual either structured or unstructured both from a manual and or automatic mechanisms
- Architecture and Scalability - Portability across OS and or Hardware
- Security - How to manage access through searching
- MetaData Management. What standards will you support
- Searching Techniques :
- Simple searching, recursive searching, text searching, target searching, boolean searching, date searching, compound searching, linguistic searching etc.

I'm very passionate when it comes to search & retrieval so I would be interested in testing "tazoodle.com" and or assisting you with searching techniques or features if you are keen.

Cheers
ralpy

WM
WM

November 30th, 2009, 2:53 am #4

The launching of the product is good news for png. Just do it loop holes can be patched up. You just have to start somewhere and get better.
Take the versioning approach.

Wadex
Wadex

November 30th, 2009, 5:54 am #5

If you can pull this off then I for one will be envious of your achievements or the concepts.

I would be interested in seeing features such as:

- Accessibility & Userability - W3C Guidlines
- Unicode support - Indexing words or content through Unicode
- Auto extractions of terms, keyworsd, activities & descriptors
- Taxonomy extraction or generation based content or rules generation
- Extraction of embedded text in textual either structured or unstructured both from a manual and or automatic mechanisms
- Architecture and Scalability - Portability across OS and or Hardware
- Security - How to manage access through searching
- MetaData Management. What standards will you support
- Searching Techniques :
- Simple searching, recursive searching, text searching, target searching, boolean searching, date searching, compound searching, linguistic searching etc.

I'm very passionate when it comes to search & retrieval so I would be interested in testing "tazoodle.com" and or assisting you with searching techniques or features if you are keen.

Cheers
ralpy
There is a new Social Browsing Network being established that combines Twitter and Facebook called TWITFACE !

Wadex

Anonymous
Anonymous

November 30th, 2009, 7:49 am #6

www.tazoodle.com

Sekim na find out.
thanks but no thanks Im happy with Google, try to come up with a better innovation

WM
WM

November 30th, 2009, 10:44 pm #7

It will still go ahead and gain popularity.

Anonymous
Anonymous

December 1st, 2009, 12:09 pm #8

www.tazoodle.com

Sekim na find out.
Happy with google at the moment too. PNGeans in PNG need a faster and simpler spider crawler engine...

Kumul
Kumul

December 7th, 2009, 9:50 am #9

www.tazoodle.com

Sekim na find out.
Google is still the best search engine.

This website looks like it just copy the same concept and image of Google on their interface. No difference to google interface but Google is more catchy than this site.

Anyway congratz to the wantok and up to individual to decide on their own..

Kumul

December 16th, 2009, 7:18 am #10

www.tazoodle.com

Sekim na find out.
The difference between most search engine and Taz is that is required registration. Is there a good reason? I am into open source program these days.

My helping tip, get that png search engine as an open source program with other png programmer to develope it.

For one, I hate registration for look for information. I believe in free information.

SCG