SUNSHINERS(VANUATU)

SUNSHINERS(VANUATU)

siti
siti

July 17th, 2006, 1:34 am #1

Hi all, just letting you all know that there is a reggae group from Vanuatu called SUNSHINERS. They are currently touring Europe and making head way in France, Germany, Switzerland to name a few. They have released an album under the Sony BMG France label. Check out their website www.sunshiners.net

You'll need the latest Flash software to run it. I think the site is pretty clever and intereacts well with the user. The group is made of 4 musicians from leading reggae bands in Vila... Naio, Kros Road, Huarere and XX Squad. The songs are remixes of all classics from artists such as Rod Stewart, Crowded House and David Bowie to name a few.

The album has been released in Europe, Korea and Japan. Unfortunately it has not been released in Australia and Oceania yet... I have ordered a cd through amazon.com

N e ways enough of talking for now, try it out and tell me what you guys think

siti

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 26th, 2006, 12:37 pm #2

Good music can't believ it!

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 27th, 2006, 6:16 am #3

OMG this music is so damn good.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 27th, 2006, 7:28 am #4

Hi all, just letting you all know that there is a reggae group from Vanuatu called SUNSHINERS. They are currently touring Europe and making head way in France, Germany, Switzerland to name a few. They have released an album under the Sony BMG France label. Check out their website www.sunshiners.net

You'll need the latest Flash software to run it. I think the site is pretty clever and intereacts well with the user. The group is made of 4 musicians from leading reggae bands in Vila... Naio, Kros Road, Huarere and XX Squad. The songs are remixes of all classics from artists such as Rod Stewart, Crowded House and David Bowie to name a few.

The album has been released in Europe, Korea and Japan. Unfortunately it has not been released in Australia and Oceania yet... I have ordered a cd through amazon.com

siti
hell yeah! they rock! I know George from Naio who is also in sunshiners and he is an awesome guy not to mention an awesome singer. Wicked voice!

Kata
Kata

July 28th, 2006, 2:11 am #5

These guys rock big time..

International standard and exposure they have..

Love it to the top!!!!!

Kata

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 7th, 2006, 4:21 am #6

siti
Checks this video out I am sure you will like them. My favorite one is MODERN LOVE. Jah Live..

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 7th, 2006, 4:22 am #7

Good music can't believ it!
http://fr.video.aol.com/video.full.adp?pmmsid=1676748

click or copy and past

Anonymous
Anonymous

August 7th, 2006, 4:24 am #8

Checks this video out I am sure you will like them. My favorite one is MODERN LOVE. Jah Live..
http://musique.aol.fr/Sunshiners/p-sear ... A55DF.LR05

click or copy and past the lick - enjoy

August 7th, 2006, 11:34 pm #9

I have all of Kros Road, Naio and Huarere and they have been promoted on Tasmanian 7LTN FM Radio on Sounds of the Ocean. Long live Pacific Raggae

I am glad to see the boys have taken their talent out of Vanu.

siti
siti

August 8th, 2006, 5:56 am #10

I just got my SUNSHINERS cd yesturday...the full versions are awesome to hear. I ordered mine through amazon.com, it took about three weeks for the shipment to reach me.