Show Of Support.

Show Of Support.

JollyJumbuck
JollyJumbuck

October 24th, 2010, 11:53 pm #1

Although it was too far for me to travel to the game there were a couple of interesting
reports from the ground.

Adrian Lam and Neil Dunkley were both seen there at the ground and I believe Lam was very supportive of some of the players after the game. I think that was a very strong message for the fans that his heart is still with the Kumuls.

The other thing mentioned was Juffa arrival at the ground in a limousine.......WTF
Must be very moral boosting for your $800 a year players to see stuff like that.

Kumul Man
Kumul Man

October 25th, 2010, 12:24 am #2

When it comes to Rugby League and Kumuls Lam will always be there. His got Passion.

Blackie
Blackie

October 25th, 2010, 12:26 am #3

Although it was too far for me to travel to the game there were a couple of interesting
reports from the ground.

Adrian Lam and Neil Dunkley were both seen there at the ground and I believe Lam was very supportive of some of the players after the game. I think that was a very strong message for the fans that his heart is still with the Kumuls.

The other thing mentioned was Juffa arrival at the ground in a limousine.......WTF
Must be very moral boosting for your $800 a year players to see stuff like that.
Yes, Lam & Dunckley were both there to show their support.

Keith Peters, Ray Thompson, Jason Chan and David Mead were all there too. I spoke to Keith Peters during the game and he said that all 4 of them are injured but were there to give support to the boys.

JollyJumbuck
JollyJumbuck

October 25th, 2010, 12:48 am #4

Must be heartbreaking for Lam to watch what Juffa has done to the side that one the Pacific Cup.
I think only 3 of that side played yesterday

October 25th, 2010, 1:28 am #5

It was so remarkable to see Lam congratulating our boys despite the loss and PNGRFL admin tussle by Juffa. This realy shows how passionate Lam was to the Kumuls...Lam show the real and true courage and leadership in rugby league. Thanks Lam. Yu trupla mangi ya!

Syl
Syl

October 25th, 2010, 3:24 am #6

reports from the ground.

Oh, I heard he arrived at the Ipswich game a week prior in a Hummer, now he decides to get on a limo. WTF, this guy is really drivin me nuts. Him and Co. including Gene's days are numbered.

a
a

October 25th, 2010, 3:33 am #7

Kick Juffa and Gene out and get Lam and co. back.

GenokaGiants
GenokaGiants

October 25th, 2010, 8:42 am #8

Anti Gene, keep dreaming. He got the nod ahead of your's choice so shut up. Wait patiently before your turn comes. Maybe not in your lifetime

JollyJumbuck
JollyJumbuck

October 25th, 2010, 9:17 am #9

I don't think anyone is anti Gene just recognize he is not up to the job.

You are right about why Lam wanted overseas based players.
You only get better as a local player by playing alongside
internationally based players. That's how you get experience.

GenokaGiants
GenokaGiants

October 25th, 2010, 12:42 pm #10

JollyJ...just how do you learn to play alongside some feeder clubs players to match up with the Kangaroos. Did you ever read in the papers that Gene said, he wanted to market those players. where they played according to your expert opinion isn't important to the coach. He wanted to help and see if this local players can get a offer with some clubs. Do this feeder club players from Australia come and live in PNG? They do not, they do not walk the talk in this Country. So PAL you are just crying over spilt milk. Try your luck next time.

Sorry, Adrian isn't the coach of this team this year...its Stanley Gene, the once Genoka Settlement kid who rise above his obstactles to play in the UK for many years. I think He understood why he wanted to help...not by playing alongside some feeder club players from Australia to match the Kangaroos, but getting this PNG B-mobile cup players to get a chance to get to where he once was...