Rock Group in PNG

Rock Group in PNG

Metal Head
Metal Head

October 22nd, 2009, 3:04 am #1

Anyone on this board know of any rock or heavy metal group in PNG in the 80s, 90s, and beyond 2000. I only know of the following:

Bluff in soles of POM,
Riot Squad of Rabaul
Painim Wok Band Of Rabaul
few Bougainville bands

I am collecting more so please assist me if you know anymore in PNG

regards

MH

Another PNG guitar fan.
Another PNG guitar fan.

October 28th, 2009, 6:19 am #2

I have both albums of RIOT SQUAD,first release(1993) and the second one titled "Vulcan Rock"(1994)..I have converted these tapes into cds..
I also have the old original Pacific Gold Studios -PAINIM WOKs-THE REAL THE TOLAI ROCK which features the heavy rocking guitar sounds of John Warbat,PNGs Guitar guru..
I am a big big fan of guitar sounds.
..I dont have all Painim wok..I hope we can exchange some music..all Painim Wok casstees of the 70s,(Molachs)80s,and 90s have all been converted into cds too.

I have constructed a website through imeem and will be uploading old PAINIM WOKS,RIOT SQUAD,ITAMBU(original of the 80s &90s),and other heavy rocking guitar sound albums that feature guitars ,not computerised programmed keyboard music...

heres the website...below..check it out..I've just started uploading.

http://www.imeem.com/people/PaD-zM2.

please if you have any old Painim Wok album ,let me know..I need Painim Wok"Toia Mulai"and Painim Wok 88..the rest I already have them in cds..

cheers..
Rocking Guitar fan...for your ears only.

PNG Guitar Fan
PNG Guitar Fan

October 28th, 2009, 6:21 am #3

Anyone on this board know of any rock or heavy metal group in PNG in the 80s, 90s, and beyond 2000. I only know of the following:

Bluff in soles of POM,
Riot Squad of Rabaul
few Bougainville bands

regards

MH
I have both albums of RIOT SQUAD,first release(1993) and the second one titled "Vulcan Rock"(1994)..I have converted these tapes into cds..
I also have the old original Pacific Gold Studios -PAINIM WOKs-THE REAL THE TOLAI ROCK which features the heavy rocking guitar sounds of John Warbat,PNGs Guitar guru..
..I dont have all Painim wok..I hope we can exchange some music..all Painim Wok casstees of the 70s,(Molachs)80s,and 90s have all been converted into cds too.

I have constructed a website through imeem and will be uploading old PAINIM WOKS,RIOT SQUAD,ITAMBU(original of the 80s &90s),and other heavy rocking guitar sound albums that feature guitars ,not computerised programmed keyboard music...

please if you have any old Painim Wok album ,let me know..I need Painim Wok"Toia Mulai"and Painim Wok 88..the rest I already have them in cds..

cheers..

PNG Guitar Fan
PNG Guitar Fan

October 28th, 2009, 6:26 am #4

Bluff in soles of POM,
Riot Squad of Rabaul
few Bougainville bands

regards

MH

cheers..

Another Guitar Fan
Another Guitar Fan

November 2nd, 2009, 9:56 pm #5

Metal head-bro-paste your email on the board so I can mail the ""imeem website link"" to you for the PNG Rock music..
cheers.

Guitar fan

January 26th, 2010, 12:12 am #6

Bluff in soles of POM,
Riot Squad of Rabaul
few Bougainville bands

regards

MH
check out cornerstone, they're hot!

Padilisten
Padilisten

January 28th, 2010, 10:18 pm #7

got any smaple songs online

Rex
Rex

February 1st, 2010, 1:58 am #8

check out cornerstone, they're hot!
Cornerstone's music is not play heavey metal....

imeem site
imeem site

February 1st, 2010, 8:37 am #9

Bluff in soles of POM,
Riot Squad of Rabaul
few Bougainville bands

regards

MH
hey metal head bro I tired the link but it just goes into myspace please help..

Metal head bro
Metal head bro

February 5th, 2010, 4:03 am #10

Imeem site bro-yes unfortunately Myspace has bought off imeem and they are now in the process of re-arranging everything.At present imeem members cant log into their sites coz their music pages dont exist any more.
Myspace has emailed me that when everything is re-arranged my site(music) will instantly be available again...
So sorry about this,I will let you know as soon as everything is sorted out.