Ray Thompson in the NRL

Ray Thompson in the NRL

Martin
Martin

April 10th, 2010, 3:50 pm #1

North Queensland Cowboys have been playing a young lad from cairns called Ray Thompson. His family is from PNG and he was earmarked by the PNGRFL as a future Kumul a few years ago.

Good luck Ray!

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 12th, 2010, 8:41 am #2

are you sure he is from PNG and not another TI?

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 12th, 2010, 11:38 pm #3

Certain. The PNGRFL identified Thompson, Tyson Martin and Jack Cooper as future Kumuls a few years ago. Martin played in the Pacific Cup last year, Thompson is in the Cowboys first grade and Cooper is in the U-20s team alongside James Segeyaro and Nathan Kepa.

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 13th, 2010, 1:22 am #4

are you sure he is from PNG and not another TI?
Where is he from ?

Anonymous
Anonymous

April 13th, 2010, 11:51 pm #5

From memory, I think Jack Cooper played with the Overseas team during last years Telikom Origin game vs the Resident Boys up in Mt Hagen.

April 30th, 2010, 1:32 pm #6

North Queensland Cowboys have been playing a young lad from cairns called Ray Thompson. His family is from PNG and he was earmarked by the PNGRFL as a future Kumul a few years ago.

Good luck Ray!
he is definitely T.I no doubt.

Joe Sandringham
Joe Sandringham

August 23rd, 2011, 3:07 am #7

His mother is from Mabu Duan Western Province PNG

mangi madang
mangi madang

August 24th, 2011, 11:40 pm #8

OKEY WHERE EVER HE IS FROM I THINK HE IS A HELL OF A PLAYER AND PNG WILL REALLY NEED HIM..

TOP PLAYER FOR NQLD COWBOYS

KeL ZeE
KeL ZeE

August 31st, 2011, 8:12 pm #9

Saw footy show highlights (on EMTV) of NQ Cowboys game on the weekend where commentators were talking about a young player called Tau Malolo who came on as a reserve forward & scored for cowboys. Question - Is he also another talented young PNGean making a big impression in the NRL?

Cheers

anon
anon

September 1st, 2011, 12:33 am #10

Jason Taumalolo?
Must be from Tonga.