Rapidphones are unlocking Digicel phones

Rapidphones are unlocking Digicel phones

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 25th, 2007, 4:29 am #1

People who bought the Digicel cheap mobile phones and want to use BMobile Sim cards just go to Rapidphones who have unlocked the phones so that they can operate on the BMobile network.

Trexmarn
Trexmarn

July 25th, 2007, 6:53 am #2

ARE YOU AN EXAMPLE OF ONE OR JUST SAYING IT FOR THE SAKE OF TALKING YOUR BIG FAT MOUTH???

DIGIFAN

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 25th, 2007, 10:18 am #3

yep. It only cost me K20 too!!

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 25th, 2007, 1:21 pm #4

What about buying phone from overseas and can still unlock the phone for K20?

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 26th, 2007, 1:01 am #5

Yep, check with them. They can also unlock Vodafones locked phones.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 26th, 2007, 2:03 am #6

This is great news.....how much did it cost you?

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 26th, 2007, 2:56 am #7

People who bought the Digicel cheap mobile phones and want to use BMobile Sim cards just go to Rapidphones who have unlocked the phones so that they can operate on the BMobile network.
Do Digicel have their own mobile towers?

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 26th, 2007, 5:14 am #8

yes

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 27th, 2007, 4:31 am #9

ARE YOU AN EXAMPLE OF ONE OR JUST SAYING IT FOR THE SAKE OF TALKING YOUR BIG FAT MOUTH???

DIGIFAN
trexmarn, maski lo usim capital letters yah, yu orait or? u laik pait wantaim husat?

AI
AI

July 29th, 2007, 7:35 am #10

I bet i know where this guy works for when he wrote this comment! i suggest seeing that ALL OF A SUDDEN B mobile have reduced there SIM card prices from K125 to K25, just get a (literally) cheap SIM from B mobile and swap it for FREE at Digicel...

And now a clip from the launch night of Digicel at lamana. Massive Sound System - Everywhere! Brought to you by me and Digicel...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>