Png seeking refugee status in Aust

Png seeking refugee status in Aust

Concern png citizen
Concern png citizen

March 23rd, 2007, 12:00 am #1

A wife of a convicted Aussie, Fredrick Martens is seeking refugee status australia. On grounds that her children are aussie citizens. According to the united nation convention, you can only seek residential status if your country is at war or you a political activist.

Please your veiws and comments on the above.

PNG citizen

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 23rd, 2007, 12:07 am #2

You sound like a wannabe traitor. Go back to PNG.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 23rd, 2007, 12:41 am #3

A wife of a convicted Aussie, Fredrick Martens is seeking refugee status australia. On grounds that her children are aussie citizens. According to the united nation convention, you can only seek residential status if your country is at war or you a political activist.

PNG citizen
While asking for refugee status can you tell DIMIA that there are some PNG citizens illegally residing in Waggawagga and Canberra making complete fools of themselves. Hami Yawari is doing a rollcall back in Agiru Haus, Mendi, SHP.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 23rd, 2007, 2:34 am #4

PNG citizen
NOW - how can she be a wife of a convicted paedophile with several other wives he has not divorced?

What a load of crap! At 26 - she is way too old to be one of Fred's wives, as his criteria really prefers them to be about 14-15 years old.....

Anyway, she was brought down under a witness visa, which has been since revoked by the Fred Martins lawyers - she has been treated badly by all concerned, refusal of access to her two children by Fred's brother (who is now reputedly sleeping with one of the "wives") and has since been given legal custody of two of her children through the Aussie courts.

Being a "lady" who is somewhat loose with her sexual favours, I understand that she also has another child left in Port Moresby to a PNG man, who has been killed (sic) in a road accident - so one now is left to ponder the question as to whether she will bring down that child to Australia, where she can then claim the benifits of Australian citizenship - i.e. assisted housing through the housing commission, and of course through the magic of the Australian system, she can claim the dole for being an "unmarried mother" ... and go on producing more chidren so she can sit at home all day collecting more money.

Of course the children might not be those of Fred Martins - one could hardly argue the case for maternity - but does not the Australian Government require a DNA as proof of paternity?

What will become of the child left behind in Port Moresby? Will it also be granted Australian citizenship and be brought down to Australia - or will the AFP suddenly get off their polished bums and do some real studies and discover that this is just another migration scam, shortcutting the process, where other people have been known to suffer financially quite heavily by the incompetent, lying and intransigent staff of the Aussie High Com in POM?

toea
toea

March 23rd, 2007, 4:25 am #5

PNG citizen
I don't blame her for trying to escape PNG.... she could claim that she is an Engan and tribal war threaten her life and that of her children who are australian citizens.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 30th, 2007, 7:15 am #6

well, there's a couple of ladies down here who are seeking refuge as means of staying on here in Australia. Ol les lo go bek lo PNG.

PNG does not miss them
PNG does not miss them

March 30th, 2007, 12:53 pm #7

I think those who want to seek refugee status in aussie should do so. That should include all the papuans who are fighting and claiming to be australian citizens. If this is the case then they are illegal immigrants in PNG. Get the hell out and go join and Aboriginese in australia.

PNG will not miss them.

Anonymous
Anonymous

March 31st, 2007, 3:20 am #8

tru sapos ol i laik kamap aus citizen ok raus long country blo mipela. Kam stap long australia na bai yupela kisim taim long han blong ol waitman. Ol turangu ol Aborigines still fight long raits blo ol na yupela laik westim taim... Mi lap tru long yupela ya.

PNGEAN FOREVER LOVE!

May 5th, 2007, 11:50 am #9

PNG citizen
Refugee status in Australia by PNG citizens?........Well, lets see what would be the main argument to become Australian citizens? I think they should not be seeking political refugee status but economic refugee status would be one way out. With so much corruption and peoples monies abused by MPs, I think the aussies will bend for this economic refugee concept.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 6th, 2007, 1:33 am #10

I think those who want to seek refugee status in aussie should do so. That should include all the papuans who are fighting and claiming to be australian citizens. If this is the case then they are illegal immigrants in PNG. Get the hell out and go join and Aboriginese in australia.

PNG will not miss them.
That is right COuntryman,. You tok stret, Get the Hell out of PNG. You are residing on PNG land without any VIsa of immigration. Bunch of immigrants, get out of PNG and go and get your AUstralian Visa and than you can come and stay in Papua too...

True Blue PNG....proud of my heritage.