PNG NETBALL

PNG NETBALL

Amy
Amy

November 4th, 2010, 9:10 am #1

Enough of this Kumuls nonsense, this is PNG Sports. any news on Netball at Rita Flyn Court this weekend.

Kam sekim

lol
lol

November 4th, 2010, 9:37 am #2

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha-Amy you are the best..lol..we've all thought this was a rugby league only forum...ha ha ha-But thanks for reminding us that it's an all sports forum..

Well anyone,what's the latest on the netball?..lol

Molly
Molly

November 4th, 2010, 9:55 am #3

How about PNG Soccer and the young Girls who just played in Auckland in Sep 10, finals with NZ?

Kange

pUnTeR
pUnTeR

November 4th, 2010, 10:03 am #4

I think England will beat PNG Kumuls by another big margin. I would say 30:6.

Netty Girl
Netty Girl

November 8th, 2010, 8:26 am #5

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha-Amy you are the best..lol..we've all thought this was a rugby league only forum...ha ha ha-But thanks for reminding us that it's an all sports forum..

Well anyone,what's the latest on the netball?..lol
Still Waiting to hear about the latest on Netball at Rita Flyn Courts. Sick to death of league the dumbest game. Maybe we should talk union and soccer.

Seki
Seki

November 8th, 2010, 8:55 am #6

FYI there was volleyball national championship in lae.

pUnTeR
pUnTeR

November 8th, 2010, 10:42 am #7

Wow the great defeat of PNG in the heads of three major rugby league nations is uniting the nation. At least 99% of the supporters' views are the same..lol

JollyJumbuck
JollyJumbuck

November 8th, 2010, 10:42 am #8

FYI there was volleyball national championship in lae.
I am rally looking forward to the build up to the Pacific Games

KD KULEX
KD KULEX

November 8th, 2010, 10:12 pm #9

How did the PNG Side I mean Netball girls perform against NZ during the last common wealth games in India? can somebody
Update me?

FOrget about Rugby I think Net ball looks promising!!

Mt Bosavi

Onetox
Onetox

November 8th, 2010, 11:06 pm #10

Netball is like Rugby league in PNG. too much wantokism in the selections..thats why both the Pepes and Kumuls got a good spanking from the Nu Zeelanders.....

Forget League and Forget Netball.....lets talk about Women Rugby who lost to Kazakstan in the grand finals and also cricket....and maybe soccer....something we are actually good at.