PNG Computer IT Association

PNG Computer IT Association

Prince®..........
Prince®..........

March 26th, 2006, 5:08 am #1

Hi all ...
jst wondering - if there's r PNG Computer/IT Association det exist !
anything like det wud be r credit for all Papua New Guinea IT people ...

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 2nd, 2006, 4:29 am #2

At the moment there are no IT association in PNG. It would be a good thing to startup an association for IT Professionals. Would it be a good idea that we have a group of people who can be able to start the foundations??? I am prepare to be part of the group and if anyone wants to be then we can go from there.

ITGurus From Ok Tedi
ITGurus From Ok Tedi

May 2nd, 2006, 5:46 am #3

IT Gurus from Ok Tedi would like to be part of any IT associations in PNG.
This an long over due subject. Lets brain storm and setup a PNG IT association in PNG.

Provide us a contact where we can share ideas and kick start this great idea.

Cheers.

Star Mountains.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 2nd, 2006, 6:24 am #4

At the moment there are no IT association in PNG. It would be a good thing to startup an association for IT Professionals. Would it be a good idea that we have a group of people who can be able to start the foundations??? I am prepare to be part of the group and if anyone wants to be then we can go from there.
Why not include your email addresses here on this forum. Then we can email people to form a working group. The group will collect and formulate ideas to kick of the IT Association. Maybe we can appoint people with certain responsibility so that we can progress with our aim.

My email address is included here and if anyone who is interested can post their email on this forum. Later communication will be through emails and people can join later for contributions.

download.trojan
download.trojan

May 2nd, 2006, 7:03 am #5

Hi all ...
jst wondering - if there's r PNG Computer/IT Association det exist !
anything like det wud be r credit for all Papua New Guinea IT people ...

..Probably there should be a criteria set so that you can be admitted as a member like the engineers and accountants...otherwise any street vendor can also say that he is an IT Pro..

May 2nd, 2006, 8:55 am #6

At last I know det dea's some ppl alive here.
Come on - Lets Bring it On ..!

Thanks guys for ur contribution, keep em rolling ...!!
Cheers.

wise
wise

May 2nd, 2006, 10:14 am #7

I bet none of you know we have an existing (somewhat) computer society already in PNG.

Please check this site..and make contacts.

http://www.asaca.org

wiser

Prince®..........
Prince®..........

May 2nd, 2006, 10:57 am #8

Hey Thanks wiser but ur link doesnt seems to work ! u got r broken link somewhere ! check em out properly b4 givin dem out ..

ta.......

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 3rd, 2006, 10:49 am #9

I bet none of you know we have an existing (somewhat) computer society already in PNG.

Please check this site..and make contacts.

http://www.asaca.org

wiser
Seem like the link is not working.

Please check and let us know.

Anonymous
Anonymous

May 5th, 2006, 5:37 am #10

I think it is http://www.isaca.org