Pimples....

Pimples....

troubled
troubled

July 30th, 2004, 3:49 am #1

anyone know n e thing that can help out with pimples....

Cute
Cute

July 30th, 2004, 3:58 am #2

Change your diet,eat fresher Fruits and Veggies,drink more water,cut out fat,fast foods and use products that contain Benzoyl Peroxide.

person
person

July 30th, 2004, 4:08 am #3

will bezoyl peroxide make u get scars though...doesn't it burn it off....I dunno i was just wondering if it causes scars coz I get scarred easily...thanks..

Cute
Cute

July 30th, 2004, 4:17 am #4

Not at all..having untreated Acne will cause you to have scars.Benzoyl Peroxide will dry them up and they will heal and go away.Dont pick at them tho that will cause scars.

gurl
gurl

July 30th, 2004, 4:38 am #5

Is it true that noni juice can help out with acne as well....coz it helped me big time...I had da best skin eva....doesnt it like clean ur sytem out or sumthing...n e ways....bye bye

Cute
Cute

July 30th, 2004, 4:44 am #6

Sure coz Noni Juice supports the Immune system which strengthens the bodys natural ability to fight Disease and Infection.It gives hair healthy shine and lets your skin glow.

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 30th, 2004, 4:50 am #7

that is so kewl.....r u like a doctor or sumthin...if u are is uni hard wen studying medicine ????? sorry...bye

Anonymous
Anonymous

July 30th, 2004, 8:18 am #8

Sure coz Noni Juice supports the Immune system which strengthens the bodys natural ability to fight Disease and Infection.It gives hair healthy shine and lets your skin glow.
.... plis what is Noni Juice - is it the stuff that boyz spray out ??

Cute
Cute

July 30th, 2004, 8:24 am #9

that is so kewl.....r u like a doctor or sumthin...if u are is uni hard wen studying medicine ????? sorry...bye
Hi,

I have pre-requisites for RN school complete,worked in health care field for many years,have an Associate of Arts degree in Psychology/Sociology,several hours complete for Bachelors in Social Work,I read,and Ive been around in the World for awhile.

Cute
Cute

July 30th, 2004, 8:33 am #10

.... plis what is Noni Juice - is it the stuff that boyz spray out ??
Young Man mind your manners.Noni juice is made from the Citrifolia plant.Its a fruit that grows wild that must be harvested in the wild.Its made into juice that is used to treat digestion,it enhances mental clarity,attention span,and increases physical performance.